USA tradition - Christian's slogen

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-05-2012, 08:37 AM
USA tradition - Christian's slogen
Due to recent Obama campaign, Ive seen many Christian's argument on tradition.

Then what exactly is the USA tradition? Clearly it is not the Christianity's tradition, since the funding fathers of USA clearly state USA will be free from reign based on religion, and the idea of Christian nation was clearly added after the civil war.

Then, if the argument is tradition, shouldn't we ignore the Christian's argument; as the funding father of USA clearly stated in the paper that religious reign should not influence the politics?

I think Christian misunderstood the idea of tradition, they seems to give the definition that tradition is something you agreed/support, and anything you dislike is against the tradition. Then wouldn't make this, tradition a superior moral guideline, and light of of their life? aka, A GOD?

so if the tradition argument is valid, then why dont we legalize child abuse in USA? because in my tradition, children were considered property of parents, and any form of action is allowed to perform on them since they not really "people".

Well, you can argue child as property is perhaps not a USA tradition, then, why we arnt; allowed to challenge people to a duel of gunfire? This is a tradition of HEART OF USA. or, even before that, the Mayans and Azetic not only challenge people to duel, but also eat the body of the loser...

In my onion - Tradition is just another psychological weapon that is used by the elders to manipulate the mind of the young, pretty much like religion except there is no concept of superior power. Its time for people to wake up and be free of their mind and how stupid they were.

Although I disliked Obama, not because he is black but because he is an oreo, like all other politician he said more than he did and unlike all other politician he actually DID nothing. However, I think I will vote him, give him another chance - because I like his new attitude - sorting out USA own problem before pointing finger at other countries. In the past, USA president have been pointing fingures and telling other country their human right system is fucked up, been total hypocrite and ignores the human right system of their own. Obama perhaps can be the first president who actually mind his own business.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-05-2012, 08:39 AM
RE: USA tradition - Christian's slogen
People are afraid of change and are using religion as the base of their arguments. I guess they feel like if they circle around faith like the RNC circled around Romney they can band together and win their cause.

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply