Uber, cool?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-12-2015, 12:49 PM
RE: Uber, cool?
I'm just surprised there are enough people in your town to use Uber. Drinking Beverage

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
30-12-2015, 12:56 PM
(30-12-2015 12:49 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  I'm just surprised there are enough people in your town to use Uber. Drinking Beverage

How else is great granny going to purchase her beaver tail and maple syrup? My winter studded tires will get her there. Or, maybe I can start providing a seasoned dog sled team, that would be an uber experience.
[+] 1 user Likes LadyJane's post
30-12-2015, 03:00 PM
(30-12-2015 12:56 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  
(30-12-2015 12:49 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  I'm just surprised there are enough people in your town to use Uber. Drinking Beverage

How else is great granny going to purchase her beaver tail and maple syrup? My winter studded tires will get her there. Or, maybe I can start providing a seasoned dog sled team, that would be an uber experience.

Any experience with you would be uber! HeartHeartHeart

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
30-12-2015, 03:49 PM
I have a friend that was a Taxi driver. She eventually lost her job because the majority of the clients started using Uber. I looked into and of course + and - for everything.

- All repairs to your viacle will come out of pocket. Uber dosen't help you out or have any depos that take care of you.

- Gas will also come out of pocket so think accordingly.

- A portion of your earnings goes to Uber.

- No screening prosses. and unless you put up a divider in your car you'll have a stranger sitting right behind you.

- Every cabbie you see. Hates you.

+ you make your own hours

+ Earn money.

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
[+] 1 user Likes Commonsensei's post