Ubisoft locks Assassins Creed Unity graphics because XBO sucks.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-10-2014, 01:23 AM
RE: Ubisoft locks Assassins Creed Unity graphics because XBO sucks.
(10-10-2014 03:15 PM)ELK12695 Wrote:  Dude, the first one was a piece of shit. Like really. It was the success of Assassins Creed II that got the series anywhere, 'cause the second one is actually really good. It was from there less and less effort was put into making the games, and why I don't care about the new ones. I HIGHLY advice you to try both AC II and AC Brotherhood. Just don't play anything after that, and don't even bother to give a fuck about the Desmond storyline; it leads absolutely nowhere, take my word for it.

Yeah, they should have stopped after Brotherhood, taken a few years to figure out a forward moving story that wasn't shit, and then had an AC game in the future with Desmond as the actual protagonist. Then they could have had fun, and really let their imagination go instead of being constricted by history (See also: Deus Ex). It would be like finally taking the training wheels off of the franchise, rather than relying on them year after year because it's easier to not have to balance on your own... Dodgy

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-10-2014, 01:37 AM
Here's another reason why Ubisoft can go fuck themselves: http://www.techradar.com/news/gaming/viv...rd-1268241

They have so little respect for their fans that they can't even be assed to be honest with them.

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
11-10-2014, 09:09 AM
I've really liked the smaller scale games Ubisoft has been publishing recently, from the Child of Light, southpark, fromdust, Valiant Hearts... some by the same team that is making AC:Unity. But I've never cared enough to play AC

I think their top end is just a mess though, they've constantly got issues with Uplay and cheating out fans with mismanaging their big projects on launch in this way.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson