Ultimate control

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-03-2015, 07:11 PM
Ultimate control
What would you do if you were given ultimate control over your country? You can create any laws, control anything about what money your country spends its Nations cash on, and craft any freedom or whatever you want! I would want too!

United States

1. Cut the Military Budget by 60%

2. Spend 35% of that budget on Education

3. Spend the other 15% on Space Exploration

4. Then I would get together with the educational leaders of Neatherlands, finland, England, France and all of the other countries that are doing better than us and have a better educational policy than us and have them help build how we teach our kids.

5. Switch us over to the metric system.

6. Form a far stronger relationship with Russia and China by taking our 15% a year we spent on the military and ask that they match or come close to at least 80% of what we have to spend on a collaborative project where we all set out with the help of any other nation that wants in, to get artificial gravity, better rockets, and further our space tech so we can land a team on mars within the next 5-8 years. Basically permanently cement a lasting relationship with both countries, or at least something that will leave us all at good ends with one another!

7. Ban Creationism being taught to public and privet schools.

8. Tear down anti atheist laws for holding office.

9. Launch a minimal of 10 nukes at any country, wiping out all inhabitants who attack us in an act of terrorism....if that doesn't happen, just use them as a threat against any terrorist attacks.

10. Spend the remaining 10% we spend a year on fixing the infrastructure of the major cities and building better and more futuristic looking buildings and well...everything. Our cities should look as futuristic as the ones in the nice parts of Africa. Plus, everything else needs to be fixed and updated too.

11. Double the number of Hydro,solar and wind energy stations/ plants and triple the number of nuclear power plants we have while pushing the scientists to get fusion energy happening.

12. Give all non life time prisoners in the United States an option. They can sign a contract that will immediately let them out of jail without the need of a parole officer! However, as a part of their contract they must sign with the government, their life is forfeit the moment they commit another crime that would put them in jail. If arrested and their name is ran through the computer, they are executed on the spot by officer or brought to a special area in the station or prisons where they are given an execution by firing squad no later than 24 hours after their arrest and assessment of their crime without trial or possibility of release. This also means that any further affiliation with any gangs they were a part of means they will be automatically arrested and executed.

I think it is very fair! Get out of jail free card and tens of millions of prisoners get released back into society but execute every single last one of them in less than 24 hours who end up going back to their gangs or whatever will just die.

I think after about the one millionth person executed. The rest and all of the rest of our society will start getting the idea through those thick retard god fearing skulls of theirs and their brains will finally be able to process the fact that....oh shit! I better not just go back to the hood yo! I dun wanna die so I will just behave!

this is everything I would do if given absolute power and control over the U.S!

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-03-2015, 09:14 PM
RE: Ultimate control
(24-03-2015 07:11 PM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  What would you do if you were given ultimate control over your country? You can create any laws, control anything about what money your country spends its Nations cash on, and craft any freedom or whatever you want! I would want too!

United States

2. Spend 35% of that budget on Education

3. Spend the other 15% on Space Exploration

4. Then I would get together with the educational leaders of Neatherlands, finland, England, France and all of the other countries that are doing better than us and have a better educational policy than us and have them help build how we teach our kids.

5. Switch us over to the metric system.

6. Form a far stronger relationship with Russia and China by taking our 15% a year we spent on the military and ask that they match or come close to at least 80% of what we have to spend on a collaborative project where we all set out with the help of any other nation that wants in, to get artificial gravity, better rockets, and further our space tech so we can land a team on mars within the next 5-8 years. Basically permanently cement a lasting relationship with both countries, or at least something that will leave us all at good ends with one another!

7. Ban Creationism being taught to public and privet schools.

8. Tear down anti atheist laws for holding office.

9. Launch a minimal of 10 nukes at any country, wiping out all inhabitants who attack us in an act of terrorism....if that doesn't happen, just use them as a threat against any terrorist attacks.

10. Spend the remaining 10% we spend a year on fixing the infrastructure of the major cities and building better and more futuristic looking buildings and well...everything. Our cities should look as futuristic as the ones in the nice parts of Africa. Plus, everything else needs to be fixed and updated too.

11. Double the number of Hydro,solar and wind energy stations/ plants and triple the number of nuclear power plants we have while pushing the scientists to get fusion energy happening.

12. Give all non life time prisoners in the United States an option. They can sign a contract that will immediately let them out of jail without the need of a parole officer! However, as a part of their contract they must sign with the government, their life is forfeit the moment they commit another crime that would put them in jail. If arrested and their name is ran through the computer, they are executed on the spot by officer or brought to a special area in the station or prisons where they are given an execution by firing squad no later than 24 hours after their arrest and assessment of their crime without trial or possibility of release. This also means that any further affiliation with any gangs they were a part of means they will be automatically arrested and executed.

I think it is very fair! Get out of jail free card and tens of millions of prisoners get released back into society but execute every single last one of them in less than 24 hours who end up going back to their gangs or whatever will just die.

I think after about the one millionth person executed. The rest and all of the rest of our society will start getting the idea through those thick retard god fearing skulls of theirs and their brains will finally be able to process the fact that....oh shit! I better not just go back to the hood yo! I dun wanna die so I will just behave!

So, your plan for the US would be to cut military spending, make goody-goody with Russia and China, murder untold millions with nuclear fire just because, followed up by murdering countless thousands of released criminals, whom you released, were they to be arrested after release, without even considering due process.

Get your military assets off my territory and give us back our money.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 6 users Like Free Thought's post
24-03-2015, 09:58 PM
5. alone would see you ganged by an angry lynch mob of retarded rednecks.
24-03-2015, 10:46 PM
(24-03-2015 09:58 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  5. alone would see you ganged by an angry lynch mob of retarded rednecks.

Too bad for them they'll be grabbing inaccurate rope sizes due to the metric system.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
[+] 4 users Like ClydeLee's post
25-03-2015, 02:56 AM
You had me with you until point 9.

You want to cut military budget but you want to nuke other countries?

孤独 - The Out Crowd
Life is a flash of light between two eternities of darkness.
[Image: Schermata%202014-10-24%20alle%2012.39.01.png]
25-03-2015, 03:19 AM
Id build more more social housing in the UK that would never be sold.

Id somehow like to find the money to put solar panels on every single house and make it a requirement that all new housing have them installed as standard.

Id inform all countries in the euro zone that I wish to continue trading with them, but that I would be leaving the European Union.

Id overhaul the british parliament. No longer would I allow the circus to continue as it is. No more shouting, no more sly insults. Politicians will be forced to give definitive answers and be held accountable when things they promise dont happen.

Id teach critical thinking in schools, alongside more life skills like how to manage money and budgets properly, how to eat healthily and the importance of exercise. Breakfast would be free in every state school.

Id limit immigration and take a policy like australias.

I would ban the building of any new religious buildings and I would tax them. This tax would increase every decade.

Id buy lots of large cargo containers and convert them to temporary, portable accommodation for homeless people.

Id allow people to claim benefits, however if they claim for longer than six months, they would have to work in their local community for 8 hours a week, picking up litter, removing graffiti, gardening and ground maintenace of parks and forests etc.

No longer would the queen be consulted on any actions I want to take with regards to government. They would no longer be funded or supported in any way shape or form and have to fully look aftef themselves. Their interests would be taxed the same as everyone else and they would no longer represent britian officially.

Id close all the tax loopholes fully and properly. Id be greatfull to amazon and starbucks and the big corporations for bringing employment, however they will be taxed properly for what they do here, regardless if their head office is in this country or another.

When deals like the ttip get proposed, it will go to a public vote if we should sign up (which basically, it wont once people know whats in the deal)

If banks get into trouble then any bailout would go to the people. I would also execute all the people involved at the top. Might seem harsh but if they want to be greedy and fuck up people lives by collapsing the system because they are over leveraged and fraudulent, then they will pay dearly for it.

Id legalise cannabis, ecstacy and DMT. Id ban "legal highs" and all tax revenue from the legalisation of drugs would go back into education and rehab. Id also form a committee that looks at all other drugs and work out a system where they could be legalised and taxed.

When you register yourself at your address, when you recieve your voting card you would also be issued with a unique identity number. This will be part of your log in details that go to the new website Id create that outlines goverments decisions. People would be encouraged to read up and inform themselves if they wanted.

I feel so much, and yet I feel nothing.
I am a rock, I am the sky, the birds and the trees and everything beyond.
I am the wind, in the fields in which I roar. I am the water, in which I drown.
25-03-2015, 03:46 AM
(24-03-2015 07:11 PM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  What would you do if you were given ultimate control over your country? You can create any laws, control anything about what money your country spends its Nations cash on, and craft any freedom or whatever you want! I would want too!

United States

Only 60%? I'd cut to down to just above parity with either China or Russian, which would be even less than this.

(24-03-2015 07:11 PM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  2. Spend 35% of that budget on Education

Thumbsup

(24-03-2015 07:11 PM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  3. Spend the other 15% on Space Exploration

Thumbsup

(24-03-2015 07:11 PM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  4. Then I would get together with the educational leaders of Neatherlands, finland, England, France and all of the other countries that are doing better than us and have a better educational policy than us and have them help build how we teach our kids.

Thumbsup

(24-03-2015 07:11 PM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  5. Switch us over to the metric system.

Thumbsup

(24-03-2015 07:11 PM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  6. Form a far stronger relationship with Russia and China by taking our 15% a year we spent on the military and ask that they match or come close to at least 80% of what we have to spend on a collaborative project where we all set out with the help of any other nation that wants in, to get artificial gravity, better rockets, and further our space tech so we can land a team on mars within the next 5-8 years. Basically permanently cement a lasting relationship with both countries, or at least something that will leave us all at good ends with one another!

Thumbsup

(24-03-2015 07:11 PM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  7. Ban Creationism being taught to public and privet schools.

Creationism should be taught, but only in Comparative Religion classes where it would be appropriate.

(24-03-2015 07:11 PM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  8. Tear down anti atheist laws for holding office.

Also know as upholding and enforcing the Constitution. Thumbsup

(24-03-2015 07:11 PM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  9. Launch a minimal of 10 nukes at any country, wiping out all inhabitants who attack us in an act of terrorism....if that doesn't happen, just use them as a threat against any terrorist attacks.

Gasp

That's assuming that the really crazy people care about the continued living of those in their country after they kill themselves for their crazy agenda. I highly doubt that the threat of death to other people will deter those willing to kill themselves.

(24-03-2015 07:11 PM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  10. Spend the remaining 10% we spend a year on fixing the infrastructure of the major cities and building better and more futuristic looking buildings and well...everything. Our cities should look as futuristic as the ones in the nice parts of Africa. Plus, everything else needs to be fixed and updated too.

Also make access to high-speed internet, along with other basic necessities like electricity and water, all public. Also invest in both future-proofing our infrastructure, including shielding it against gamma-ray bursts and solar storms for which we are overdue and could cause trillions of dollars worth of damages and kill millions of people.

(24-03-2015 07:11 PM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  11. Double the number of Hydro,solar and wind energy stations/ plants and triple the number of nuclear power plants we have while pushing the scientists to get fusion energy happening.

Also factor in enough to power massive desalination plants to guarantee our continued access to clean and fresh water, a resource that is sure to become as precious as oil within the lives of our children or grandchildren.

(24-03-2015 07:11 PM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  12. Give all non life time prisoners in the United States an option. They can sign a contract that will immediately let them out of jail without the need of a parole officer! However, as a part of their contract they must sign with the government, their life is forfeit the moment they commit another crime that would put them in jail. If arrested and their name is ran through the computer, they are executed on the spot by officer or brought to a special area in the station or prisons where they are given an execution by firing squad no later than 24 hours after their arrest and assessment of their crime without trial or possibility of release. This also means that any further affiliation with any gangs they were a part of means they will be automatically arrested and executed.

Gasp

That seems frighteningly open to abuse, and fails to take into account just how many people are already unjustifiably behind bars. We certainly need to crack down on the militarization of police, eliminate for-profit prisons, end the war on drugs, and exonerate those in prison for simple possession, among many other fixes our justice system requires. I just don't think that rescinding the presumption of innocence and due process, even under contract, is the best way to go about doing that.

(24-03-2015 07:11 PM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  I think it is very fair! Get out of jail free card and tens of millions of prisoners get released back into society but execute every single last one of them in less than 24 hours who end up going back to their gangs or whatever will just die.

Gasp

As a general rule of thumb, I try to avoid decisions that result in the deaths of hundred of thousand, if not millions, of my fellow citizens. Just sayin'...

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 4 users Like EvolutionKills's post
25-03-2015, 03:58 AM
You really enjoy genocide, don't you?

I say, if you consider the death of everyone in a problematic country a solution, why not nuke the fuck out of your sorry American ass too?

Nope, I'm not sorry for this.

"Behind every great pirate, there is a great butt."
-Guybrush Threepwood-
[+] 4 users Like undergroundp's post
25-03-2015, 04:06 AM
I'd wait til all of you finish butchering your military budget, then take you over and plunder your resources.

'Murican Canadian
25-03-2015, 05:56 AM (This post was last modified: 25-03-2015 06:00 AM by Free Thought.)
Free's Dictatorial List of Shit to Do:
(not necessarily intelligent things, or presented in order)

1. If a resident of Aus under my power is caught smuggling illicit materials to or from a nation, and are arrested under said nation's laws, they shall receive no assistance on the path to freedom. The best they can hope for is my encouragement of the smuggler's lives in prison against an execution.

2. Redirect national manufacturing power toward self-reliability: Attempt to create local alternatives to international manufacturing companies to reduce reliance on said companies and provide local jobs, redirect the plants abandoned by leaving international producers toward said efforts or to mass-production of components necessary for establishment of mass renewable energy projects.

3. Phase out coal in favour of nuclear power, while building up an effective network of solar and wind farms to aid and replace nuclear solutions.

4. End the NSCP and all related programs, set in place a national standard educational curriculum as set by consultation with experts in relevant fields (sciences, linguistics, humanities etc.). Reduce funding to private school institutions, including religious schools and strictly enforce above mentioned standard, institutions found to be operating outside of the standard bound will be penalised with funding reallocation, individuals will be made to enter a 2-year advisory period in which their classes would be monitored to ensure compliance with standards, further infractions will result in suspension and eventual removal of teaching accreditation. Reduce education costs as far as possible, and allocate special resources to low-income areas in an attempt to mitigate the correlated low education rates.

5. Invest in the construction of further desalination plants and emergency water stocks to ensure constant as-needed water supply and lasting water resources. Simultaneously dedicate several plants and infrastructure to the purpose of supplying farmland and stations to secure agricultural viability.

6. Begin developing nation-wide internet infrastructure capable of competing with at least that of Switzerland, remove the current monopoly on said services.

7. Establish permanent conservation and re-establishment zones around native forests to protect native flora and fauna. (not to be mistaken with stopping logging.)

8. Impose strict slaughtering standards; animals to be culled for food must be so in the most human way possible, barring food compromise.

9. Revoke charity tax exemptions on the grounds of religion, regularise religious taxation in-line with business taxes.

10. Abolish constitutional monarchy in favour of a republican system. The Head of State will be drawn at random from the nation's citizenry for one-year periods, allowing government officials to do their jobs. They will be reimbursed for their time. Set strict, unchanging standards to prevent money from interfering in politics.

11. Afford the gays full rights.

12. I suppose 'legalise weed' is obligatory, isn't it?

13. Expand naval capacity.

14. Pour available resources into stem cell and gene manipulation medical research, particularly toward cancer treatments purposes.

Now all that is out of the way, time for the super cereal stuff.

15. All foreign dignitaries would be shown the full measure of hospitality due to their station. However, as their station should be due no special respect, royals will be afforded no more hospitality than a tourist, this rule shall apply to royals serving in official dignitary capacities. (We'll call this the Initiative to Sour Important Saudis.)

16. Sell the Saudis more camels.

17. Initiate a Lamington Tarrif against the Kiwis on cakes.

18. Issue an official declaration of "neener-neener-neener, can't touch me" to North Korea.

19. Declare war on those damn emus. I've seen them. With their beady eyes.

20. Begin attempts to create the mythical Drop Bear.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 2 users Like Free Thought's post