Poll: Do you find the current administration fair and satisfactory?
This poll is closed.
yes 96.30% 26 96.30%
no 3.70% 1 3.70%
Total 27 votes 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Ultimatum!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-07-2015, 07:31 PM
RE: Ultimatum!
(06-07-2015 07:27 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  Divine was OK! can think of worseDrinking Beverage

Me too. I worked with some! Big Grin

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-07-2015, 07:36 PM
(06-07-2015 07:29 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  
(06-07-2015 07:20 PM)pablo Wrote:  I Heart threats! Big Grin

At least I don't send dumb abusive pms to folks......................Drinking Beverage

I don't either and you know it.
What I sent you made perfect sense. The only slightly offensive thing I said was "go fuck yourself" to puntuate the salutation at the end. Smile
06-07-2015, 08:40 PM
(06-07-2015 07:36 PM)pablo Wrote:  
(06-07-2015 07:29 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  At least I don't send dumb abusive pms to folks......................Drinking Beverage

I don't either and you know it.
What I sent you made perfect sense. The only slightly offensive thing I said was "go fuck yourself" to puntuate the salutation at the end. Smile

That's true! We Aussies can be far more offensive than that! I think it is preferable that members debate openly and strongly in public.
Insults are OK, then everyone can participate. That's why I dislike 'the cowards castle' where the one piece of abuse can stay on top of the reputation for potentially decades.Yes, I said some nasty stuff too, but I did try and stop the stupid game.
Robust interaction does not require jibes and suffering wishes directed to fellow members families publicly or anywhere for that matter. If the members want this on going 'bump ups' of old hatreds, so be it.
06-07-2015, 08:43 PM
(06-07-2015 08:40 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  
(06-07-2015 07:36 PM)pablo Wrote:  I don't either and you know it.

That's true! We Aussies can be far more offensive than that! I think it is preferable that members debate openly and strongly in public.
Insults are OK, then everyone can participate. That's why I dislike 'the cowards castle' where the one piece of abuse can stay on top of the reputation for potentially decades.Yes, I said some nasty stuff too, but I did try and stop the stupid game.
Robust interaction does not require jibes and suffering wishes directed to fellow members families publicly or anywhere for that matter. If the members want this on going 'bump ups' of old hatreds, so be it.

I rarely read my rep. You don't have to either, in fact, you need to go out of your way to read it. Just move on man.
06-07-2015, 08:45 PM
Aussies can be offensive. Especially to Americans. I had a very hard time adjusting to talking to Americans when I first got on the net. They seemed to take offence at everything.

Hence my signature.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
06-07-2015, 09:18 PM
(06-07-2015 08:45 PM)Banjo Wrote:  Aussies can be offensive. Especially to Americans. I had a very hard time adjusting to talking to Americans when I first got on the net. They seemed to take offence at everything.

Hence my signature.
I've had too many Australian friends. I'm used to them. Except the Tasmanian guy.
06-07-2015, 09:27 PM
(06-07-2015 09:18 PM)Clockwork Wrote:  I've had too many Australian friends. I'm used to them. Except the Tasmanian guy.

Yeah, well you're special. Smile

Banjo.
06-07-2015, 11:14 PM
(O_o)
[+] 1 user Likes Nishi Karano Kaze's post
06-07-2015, 11:49 PM
(06-07-2015 09:18 PM)Clockwork Wrote:  
(06-07-2015 08:45 PM)Banjo Wrote:  Aussies can be offensive. Especially to Americans. I had a very hard time adjusting to talking to Americans when I first got on the net. They seemed to take offence at everything.

Hence my signature.
I've had too many Australian friends. I'm used to them. Except the Tasmanian guy.

My only exposure to Australians has been this website, the Sprout channel (little kids TV station my son watched when he was 3 and we had cable television), Steve Irwin, and Crocodile Dundee. And here I thought erbody down under just wrassled them funny lookin Gators and rescued Koala bears. Didn't realize the Australian culture was also known for being offensive.

Guess it makes sense - New Zealand is just part of Australia, really, and if we take a look at Muffs, Woof and Free Thought...I can kinda see it...

Tongue

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
07-07-2015, 12:21 AM
I find it delusionally idiotic that you would take the time to shit on a group of admins that [i]should[/] have banned you permanently for spamming and making a sock puppet to get around a (temporary) ban like they would, and do, do to anyone else that does those things. The only reason you are still allowed here is because the admins you are calling out as unfair gave YOU special treatment you stupid, childish, horrible human being.

Ungrateful.

It is held that valour is the chiefest virtue and most dignifies the haver.
[+] 1 user Likes WhiskeyDebates's post