Poll: Do you find the current administration fair and satisfactory?
This poll is closed.
yes 96.30% 26 96.30%
no 3.70% 1 3.70%
Total 27 votes 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Ultimatum!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-07-2015, 12:47 AM
RE: Ultimatum!
(07-07-2015 12:21 AM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  I find it delusionally idiotic that you would take the time to shit on a group of admins that [i]should[/] have banned you permanently for spamming and making a sock puppet to get around a (temporary) ban like they would, and do, do to anyone else that does those things. The only reason you are still allowed here is because the admins you are calling out as unfair gave YOU special treatment you stupid, childish, horrible human being.

Ungrateful.

I was expecting a summary from you.
You really need to get all the facts before shooting off your mouth.
Have you started anger management yet?

If my nemesis hadn't been given special treatment he would have been gone years ago. Another 5 stars for you my friendThumbsup
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-07-2015, 12:48 AM
(06-07-2015 11:49 PM)Nurse Wrote:  
(06-07-2015 09:18 PM)Clockwork Wrote:  I've had too many Australian friends. I'm used to them. Except the Tasmanian guy.

My only exposure to Australians has been this website, the Sprout channel (little kids TV station my son watched when he was 3 and we had cable television), Steve Irwin, and Crocodile Dundee. And here I thought erbody down under just wrassled them funny lookin Gators and rescued Koala bears. Didn't realize the Australian culture was also known for being offensive.

Guess it makes sense - New Zealand is just part of Australia, really, and if we take a look at Muffs, Woof and Free Thought...I can kinda see it...

Tongue

I get lumped in with the offensive ones?

Voice and visage aside, I'm not offensive... Right?

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
07-07-2015, 12:52 AM
(07-07-2015 12:48 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(06-07-2015 11:49 PM)Nurse Wrote:  My only exposure to Australians has been this website, the Sprout channel (little kids TV station my son watched when he was 3 and we had cable television), Steve Irwin, and Crocodile Dundee. And here I thought erbody down under just wrassled them funny lookin Gators and rescued Koala bears. Didn't realize the Australian culture was also known for being offensive.

Guess it makes sense - New Zealand is just part of Australia, really, and if we take a look at Muffs, Woof and Free Thought...I can kinda see it...

Tongue

I get lumped in with the offensive ones?

I was just being silly. I can't take these threads seriously at this point. Not that I take much seriously. You got thrown in for good measure.

Your offensiveness is most definitely intentional. And funny. Insurrection Day? Really?

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 2 users Like Nurse's post
07-07-2015, 12:58 AM
Besides, FT, I like all the Australians I encounter on this site. You, Banjo, Woofs...Muffs Tongue

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 4 users Like Nurse's post
07-07-2015, 01:08 AM
(07-07-2015 12:52 AM)Nurse Wrote:  
(07-07-2015 12:48 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  I get lumped in with the offensive ones?

I was just being silly. I can't take these threads seriously at this point. Not that I take much seriously. You got thrown in for good measure.

Your offensiveness is most definitely intentional. And funny. Insurrection Day? Really?

Well, I coulda gone with Treason Day, but I felt that was a little much.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 2 users Like Free Thought's post
07-07-2015, 06:43 AM
(06-07-2015 04:28 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  Ok that's the crux of the issue and why at least one valued member (Bemore) left.
Unless TTA sees fit to rule against the perpetual abuse of one member year ([u]year after [/u]which tends to encourage others to do likewise)'bumping up,' in support, along with the 'high fives' and other little slights I will be following Bemore's sound decision. enough Is enough, but enough is necessary.
What can happen to one, can happen to you member, including refusal of a user name change if you aren't pressing the right buttons.

So far as I can tell, they are following the forum rules and the principles on which it's founded. People are allowed to post their thoughts here with few restrictions. If the admin changed their stance, they'd be offering you special treatment.
07-07-2015, 06:46 AM
Muffs is an Aussie? No wonder I like him.

Muffs, where are you mate, in Sydney?

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
07-07-2015, 06:51 AM
(07-07-2015 06:46 AM)Banjo Wrote:  Muffs is an Aussie? No wonder I like him.

Muffs, where are you mate, in Sydney?

Laugh out load not an Aussie. He's a kiwi.

[+] 1 user Likes Nurse's post
07-07-2015, 06:59 AM
(07-07-2015 06:51 AM)Nurse Wrote:  Laugh out load not an Aussie. He's a kiwi.

Really sorry for this Muffs. Although you may not care.

[Image: 1981Underarm.jpg]

It is still a great shame.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
07-07-2015, 06:59 AM
Stark, Moms - I think you'd probably agree that I never interject myself into this bullshit. It really take a lot for me to comment on these types of things. I generally don't have the time and I never have the patience. But, seriously, how many fucking posts about his fucking rep points do we have to endure before you do him a personal favor, grant his wish, and banish the miserable fuck?

Woof - I'm about to do something I have never, ever done in my eternity on this forum: I'm going to give a negative rep. And, I'm going to give as many as I can give. And you earned every single one of them because you are the most negative, miserable fuck it has ever been my misfortune to come across.

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
[+] 5 users Like BnW's post