Poll: Do you find the current administration fair and satisfactory?
This poll is closed.
yes 96.30% 26 96.30%
no 3.70% 1 3.70%
Total 27 votes 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Ultimatum!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-07-2015, 07:33 AM
RE: Ultimatum!
(06-07-2015 11:49 PM)Nurse Wrote:  
(06-07-2015 09:18 PM)Clockwork Wrote:  I've had too many Australian friends. I'm used to them. Except the Tasmanian guy.

My only exposure to Australians has been this website, the Sprout channel (little kids TV station my son watched when he was 3 and we had cable television), Steve Irwin, and Crocodile Dundee. And here I thought erbody down under just wrassled them funny lookin Gators and rescued Koala bears. Didn't realize the Australian culture was also known for being offensive.

Guess it makes sense - New Zealand is just part of Australia, really, and if we take a look at Muffs, Woof and Free Thought...I can kinda see it...

Tongue

I know you think calling NZ part of Australia is an insult but all it does is emphasize the dumb American stereotype who doesn't know anything about geography.

Quote:If my nemesis hadn't been given special treatment he would have been gone years ago. Another 5 stars for you my friendThumbsup

Please, do explain.

Quote:Really sorry for this Muffs. Although you may not care.

[Image: 1981Underarm.jpg]

It is still a great shame.

As you should be sorry. Though I think the victims in that were the Australians whom that bowler embarrassed the shit out of the second he did that.

We expect that sort of behavior from South Africans not Australians.

[Image: oscar.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
07-07-2015, 10:01 AM
So what installation is this? Episode 61?
[+] 1 user Likes Drunkin Druid's post
07-07-2015, 10:06 AM
(07-07-2015 10:01 AM)Drunkin Druid Wrote:  So what installation is this? Episode 61?

Wait what. It's a new episode. I had the impression it was a rerun.
[+] 7 users Like Nishi Karano Kaze's post
07-07-2015, 03:45 PM
Ah, so!
07-07-2015, 03:46 PM
(07-07-2015 10:01 AM)Drunkin Druid Wrote:  So what installation is this? Episode 61?

Better ask WD, he keeps all the figures.
07-07-2015, 03:50 PM
(07-07-2015 07:33 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(06-07-2015 11:49 PM)Nurse Wrote:  My only exposure to Australians has been this website, the Sprout channel (little kids TV station my son watched when he was 3 and we had cable television), Steve Irwin, and Crocodile Dundee. And here I thought erbody down under just wrassled them funny lookin Gators and rescued Koala bears. Didn't realize the Australian culture was also known for being offensive.

Guess it makes sense - New Zealand is just part of Australia, really, and if we take a look at Muffs, Woof and Free Thought...I can kinda see it...

Tongue

I know you think calling NZ part of Australia is an insult but all it does is emphasize the dumb American stereotype who doesn't know anything about geography.

Quote:If my nemesis hadn't been given special treatment he would have been gone years ago. Another 5 stars for you my friendThumbsup

Please, do explain.

Quote:Really sorry for this Muffs. Although you may not care.

[Image: 1981Underarm.jpg]

It is still a great shame.

As you should be sorry. Though I think the victims in that were the Australians whom that bowler embarrassed the shit out of the second he did that.

Hatred against nations as well as individuals..........well I spose thats being geographically consistent. I think Maori (s) are lovely people.
07-07-2015, 03:56 PM
(07-07-2015 07:33 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(06-07-2015 11:49 PM)Nurse Wrote:  My only exposure to Australians has been this website, the Sprout channel (little kids TV station my son watched when he was 3 and we had cable television), Steve Irwin, and Crocodile Dundee. And here I thought erbody down under just wrassled them funny lookin Gators and rescued Koala bears. Didn't realize the Australian culture was also known for being offensive.

Tongue

NZ used to be under our boot.
Just sayin'.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
07-07-2015, 05:23 PM
(07-07-2015 03:50 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  
(07-07-2015 07:33 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  I know you think calling NZ part of Australia is an insult but all it does is emphasize the dumb American stereotype who doesn't know anything about geography.

Please, do explain.

Hatred against nations as well as individuals..........well I spose thats being geographically consistent. I think Maori (s) are lovely people.

Obviously haven't meet very many. Drinking Beverage

[Image: oscar.png]
07-07-2015, 09:09 PM
(07-07-2015 12:47 AM)Mr Woof Wrote:  You really need to get all the facts before shooting off your mouth.
I have all the facts and you know it bitch. I have allt he facts because YOU BRING THIS UP EVER OTHER MONTH. Your lying and you know it.

Quote:Have you started anger management yet?
This is one of those jabs that you thinks bothers me but doesn't even annoy me like when you accuse me of being an alcoholic because of my name while actually being an alcoholic yourself and my liqueur budget for a month being like freaking $30. Laugh out load

This is just another one of those, you accuse me of needing anger management right after you have had your 19th monthly and public meltdown.

It's pathetically hypocritical.

Quote:If my nemesis hadn't been given special treatment he would have been gone years ago.
He's never broken the forum rules and you have multiple times. Also lol at "nemesis" that's just sad.

(07-07-2015 03:46 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  

Better ask WD, he keeps all the figures.
It's reached fucking syndication at this point. Drinking Beverage

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.
[+] 1 user Likes WhiskeyDebates's post
08-07-2015, 07:24 AM
Why don't you guys just fuck and get it over with?
[+] 3 users Like Drunkin Druid's post