Poll: Do you find the current administration fair and satisfactory?
This poll is closed.
yes 96.30% 26 96.30%
no 3.70% 1 3.70%
Total 27 votes 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Ultimatum!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-07-2015, 07:32 AM
RE: Ultimatum!
(08-07-2015 07:24 AM)Drunkin Druid Wrote:  Why don't you guys just fuck and get it over with?

They did. Why do you think all this fuss is going on?

Some nights just go badly. Hell I even added a book on cooking with poo, and still they argue. Shocking Blink Hobo

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-07-2015, 08:42 AM
(07-07-2015 01:08 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(07-07-2015 12:52 AM)Nurse Wrote:  I was just being silly. I can't take these threads seriously at this point. Not that I take much seriously. You got thrown in for good measure.

Your offensiveness is most definitely intentional. And funny. Insurrection Day? Really?

Well, I coulda gone with Treason Day, but I felt that was a little much.

NO! It's not a bit much - it's absolutely fucking right on! Thumbsup

I myself have often reffered to my country's declaration of independence as Our Great Mutiny ... and our commemoration day: Fuck You King George Day.

As an American, I like to think of Australians and New Zealanders as our cousins in Liberty. I look forward to visiting both places! Shy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 3 users Like kim's post
08-07-2015, 09:15 AM
(08-07-2015 08:42 AM)kim Wrote:  
(07-07-2015 01:08 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  Well, I coulda gone with Treason Day, but I felt that was a little much.

NO! It's not a bit much - it's absolutely fucking right on! Thumbsup

I myself have often reffered to my country's declaration of independence as Our Great Mutiny ... and our commemoration day: Fuck You King George Day.

As an American, I like to think of Australians and New Zealanders as our cousins in Liberty. I look forward to visiting both places! Shy

I don't know about that... We got our independence legitimately: by sucking up to our great imperial fatherland until they let us leave the nest... And then spending the next 40 years hanging on their leg begging not to be tossed out of the house like America.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
08-07-2015, 09:16 AM
(08-07-2015 08:42 AM)kim Wrote:  ...

FYI ... when you fill in (or fill out) the immigration card, there is a small section asking whether you have a criminal record.

Do NOT write "I didn't know I still needed one".

They don't find that amusing.

Blush

[+] 10 users Like DLJ's post
08-07-2015, 09:18 AM
(08-07-2015 09:16 AM)DLJ Wrote:  

FYI ... when you fill in (or fill out) the immigration card, there is a small section asking whether you have a criminal record.

Meanwhile, here in SA: "You only need to have one for all the other states."

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
08-07-2015, 09:22 AM
(08-07-2015 09:18 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  ]

A criminal record??? Shocking

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
08-07-2015, 09:49 AM
See ...? ... criminals.

Like I said, cousins. Shy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
08-07-2015, 10:13 AM
(08-07-2015 09:16 AM)DLJ Wrote:  

They don't find that amusing.

Blush

You could try writing "the guy from guinness couldn't make it so it's not official"
Or
"no, but I got plenty of their CDs"
[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
08-07-2015, 06:20 PM
(08-07-2015 09:22 AM)Banjo Wrote:  
(08-07-2015 09:18 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  ]

A criminal record??? Shocking

Of course. SA was the freely established colony, after all. The rest of the states were just crooks and Irishmen the Brits didn't like.

[+] 2 users Like Free Thought's post
08-07-2015, 07:28 PM
What's the difference between this and the Admin Question thread?

Because from where I'm sitting, there's not a goddamn difference.