Um Hi

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-01-2015, 03:21 AM
RE: Um Hi
... Dodgy

Fuck sakes. Ya think you know a guy... but 4 posts later...

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 5 users Like morondog's post
11-01-2015, 03:51 AM
Oh dear. Hi? Blink

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 2 users Like Nurse's post
11-01-2015, 05:38 AM (This post was last modified: 11-01-2015 06:02 AM by gofish!.)
Hi there...welcome to FUCK ALL, RACIST SCUM.

Doubt you'll be here long...

"I don't mind being wrong...it's a time I get to learn something new..."
Me.
N.B: I routinely make edits to posts to correct grammar or spelling, or to restate a point more clearly. I only notify edits if they materially change meaning.
[+] 1 user Likes gofish!'s post
11-01-2015, 08:38 AM
(11-01-2015 03:18 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(10-01-2015 11:13 PM)jmarchello Wrote:  That is because they are more likely repeat offenders, actually selling the drugs or had weapons/assault ect. charges also. Stop blaming others and take responsibility.

They are preceived as thugs because of the disproportionate numbers of the black male population and numbers of crimes they commit. I guess they are just weak and give up on their hopes and dreams to get a free education, a career, own a home and have a solid family unit....NO the majority love the thug/gangbanging/impregnateasmanybitches/fuckajob/fuckaeducation lifestyle, that is their culture. Stop blaming others and take responsibility.

Aww wittle Tywone wanted to be a wawyer but the big-bad-evil white teacher scared him from an education so now he is showing his "angst" by being a fucking thug menace. Get the fuck out of here, hahaha. It is not any cops fault. It is not any teachers fault. It is not any judges fault. It is not the governments fault. It is not the fault of white people today. It is the fault of the black community as a whole and only them. Stop blaming others and take responsibility.

It is and has everything to do with it. Stop blaming others and take responsibility.

The majority do not. They embrace this thug/gangbanging/hiphop culture that is about violence, drugs, fucking bitches, not raising kids properly, not getting an education, aww hellnaw attitude ect...

Yes, of course those do because we need facts and credibility being shown to people -unlike MSNBC, CNN, NBC, ABC and all the other race hustlers, spinsters and the drivel they spew.

Well when you look at the statistics and you just happen to have ears and eyes and actually see what is going on, you can make disparaging generalizations like that.

Oh yes, the poetic intellectual rappers. Like the brunch protests. "we black power up in dis mudafuka, weez gunna read namez of mudafuckas dat wuz killed by da poleece, even doe 90% of dem were criminals, ims a strongz itelligentz blaq woman, hearz me roar yall, sista queen holla back yall, hoo gunna have a bitchez babie up in dis mutha, letz me bootie clap dats be our matin call and havn all dem brothas run up in mah big juicy bootay"

The reason was because they want to hide the fact that these are not stereotypes and not to show how stupid the majority of black people are, and that the majority of black people do love rap/chicken/fuckinbitches/havinillegitimatekids/havinmultiplebabiedaddies/sellindrugs/gangbangin/thuggin/playindaknockoutgame/sellinillegalcigs/stealincigars/assaultingdapoleece/rapingwhitebitches/homeinvasions/andjustaddaboutanycriminaloffencethereeisctect...

Blaming whitey again. Blacks are a very small percentage of the population and there is an abundant number of blacks in the media/tv/online and are shown as the "smarter" character and the white as the goof, it is the Tyler Perry and other black shows where they portray themselves with so-called "stereotypes". Video games- there were blacks in The Last of Us, The Walking Dead (tv series too), Im not a gamer but those are two of the few I played and had blacks (to my dismay)...then again video games/tv having black characters should be the least of the black communities concern, unless you are the Rev. Al. Their role models should be in the home and community first and foremost.

Yes, Iam a racist and proud of being white that being said I have never commited a racist act that actually contributed to the harm of a black person... they are doing fine destroying themselves, all I do is sit back and enjoy. I love being white.

All the "brothas" and "selfhatingwhites" yeah yeah I know "bet you wouldnt say that to a black persons face" I wouldn't because the majority would respond with violence, that is their nature...I have the urge to watch Planet of the Apes for some odd reason..Consider

Wow, only 4 posts in. That didn't take long at all. Drinking Beverage

Glad I did not give him a welcome seal. Besides why would he want it from me, to him I am just another dumb nigger.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
[+] 3 users Like Metazoa Zeke's post
11-01-2015, 09:16 AM
When people expose themselves as the bigoted racist piece of shit they are before you even get a chance to welcome them in the intro, do they lose the right to a non-combatative intro post, sort of like Americans have rights until they go to prison? Or do I have to be nice to this scumbag here and say welcome?

Check out my now-defunct atheism blog. It's just a blog, no ads, no revenue, no gods.
----
Atheism promotes critical thinking; theism promotes hypocritical thinking. -- Me
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like WillHopp's post
11-01-2015, 09:52 AM
(10-01-2015 10:41 PM)jmarchello Wrote:  Im new here and to atheism

Be sure to barbecue kittens, record the NFL without their permission and rip the tags off of your mattress.

Oh and in all seriousness if you are new to not believing, it is important to educate yourself. There is lots to learn. Take your time, you have the rest of your life but do take the time to learn.

Here is my suggesting reading list others here can add to it.

1. God The Failed Hypothesis, Victor Stenger
2. The New Atheism, Victor Stenger
3. The God Delusion, Richard Dawkins
4. God Is Not Great, Christopher Hitchens
5. The End Of Faith, Sam Harris
6. Letter To A Christian Nation, Sam Harris
7. Infidel, Ayaan Hirsi Ali
8. 2,000 Years of Disbelief, James Haught

Useful websites...........

This one. You can always learn from other atheist posters as well.

http://www.positiveatheism.com
http://www.skepticsannotatedbible.com
http://www.ffrf.org.....Freedom From Religion Foundation

Terms I find important.

"The problem with infinite regress"
"Ocham's razor"
"Problem with Pascal's Wager"

Don't let this list overwhelm you. All that got into my head over years, not in days or months, but years. Most important thing is to never stop learning or reading, be it posts of others or books. Use them all.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-01-2015, 10:21 AM
well, now that you have let your racist opinions out of the bag, I remove my welcome and will just say " fuck off"

"Life is a daring adventure or it is nothing"--Helen Keller
[+] 3 users Like Bows and Arrows's post
11-01-2015, 01:23 PM
(11-01-2015 09:16 AM)WillHopp Wrote:  When people expose themselves as the bigoted racist piece of shit they are before you even get a chance to welcome them in the intro, do they lose the right to a non-combatative intro post, sort of like Americans have rights until they go to prison? Or do I have to be nice to this scumbag here and say welcome?

Nah...fuck him.

"I don't mind being wrong...it's a time I get to learn something new..."
Me.
N.B: I routinely make edits to posts to correct grammar or spelling, or to restate a point more clearly. I only notify edits if they materially change meaning.
[+] 2 users Like gofish!'s post