Um the fuck is this.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-05-2014, 07:37 PM
Um the fuck is this.
http://www.answersingenesis.org/articles...ome-fusion

From souce: If the purported fusion site sequence actually represents a DNA binding site motif and is key to the function and expression of the DDXL11L2 gene, what types of transcripts are produced and how would a second promoter site in the first intron of the gene be important in the process? The UCSC Genome Browser shows two consensus transcripts, for the DDXL11L2 gene, both of which contain three exons, but only one contains the first exon directly 5' to (in front of) the intron containing the putative fusion sequence. In the the NCBI nucleotide database, these DDX11L2 gene sequences correspond to accessions NR_024005.2 and NR_024004.1), with RNA transcript lengths of 1,668 and 2,158 nucleotides, respectively. The longest transcript of 2,158 bases maps to the entire length of the DDXL11L2 gene (fig. 2A, 2B).
[Image: gene-expression-listing.gif]

I wonder, can I e-mail this to geneticist and put it trough peer review?Consider

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] ♪僕は恐怖の一定した状態に住んで、不幸、逃すもう?僕は、それはもう痛いときも気づかないと
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-05-2014, 08:28 PM
RE: Um the fuck is this.
(11-05-2014 07:37 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  http://www.answersingenesis.org/articles...ome-fusion

From souce: If the purported fusion site sequence actually represents a DNA binding site motif and is key to the function and expression of the DDXL11L2 gene, what types of transcripts are produced and how would a second promoter site in the first intron of the gene be important in the process? The UCSC Genome Browser shows two consensus transcripts, for the DDXL11L2 gene, both of which contain three exons, but only one contains the first exon directly 5' to (in front of) the intron containing the putative fusion sequence. In the the NCBI nucleotide database, these DDX11L2 gene sequences correspond to accessions NR_024005.2 and NR_024004.1), with RNA transcript lengths of 1,668 and 2,158 nucleotides, respectively. The longest transcript of 2,158 bases maps to the entire length of the DDXL11L2 gene (fig. 2A, 2B).

I wonder, can I e-mail this to geneticist and put it trough peer review?Consider

Am I the only one seeing a salad of the word variety?
'Cause I cannot begin to make heads or tails of what they're trying to say.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 4 users Like Free Thought's post
11-05-2014, 10:11 PM
Bla bla bla, quote a heap of ambiguous scientific texts on dna that neither confirms or contradicts their agenda, dishonesty through obscurity.

Theism is to believe what other people claim, Atheism is to ask "why should I".
[+] 5 users Like sporehux's post
11-05-2014, 10:50 PM
(11-05-2014 07:37 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  http://www.answersingenesis.org/articles...ome-fusion

I actually clicked the link and started reading.. about 4-5 paragraphs in i scrolled down and realized it was like 50 pages long... I wonder how much time they wasted on this.Facepalm

“Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.
Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.
Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?
Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?”
― Epicurus
[+] 1 user Likes Mr Brightside's post
11-05-2014, 11:32 PM
(11-05-2014 10:50 PM)Mr Brightside Wrote:  

I actually clicked the link and started reading.. about 4-5 paragraphs in i scrolled down and realized it was like 50 pages long... I wonder how much time they wasted on this.Facepalm

It is AiG...
It doesn't matter how much time they spent on it. It's all bullshit regardless.

Aside from their 'Arguments Creationists Should Avoid' article. The very existence of that shit is hilarious.

Besides, Beelzebub knows they have more than enough money to justify writing a 50 page word salad.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
11-05-2014, 11:47 PM
I do not understand what this has to do with NCIS???

Wink

Warning. The poster, Banjo, is currently on an experimental drug known to affect the human brain. Indeed Banjo went insane on this drug. Treat everything I say with a grain of salt. Especially if offended. Indeed, there are 10 people on this drug worldwide.
Banjo.
12-05-2014, 03:57 AM
(11-05-2014 11:32 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(11-05-2014 10:50 PM)Mr Brightside Wrote:  I actually clicked the link and started reading.. about 4-5 paragraphs in i scrolled down and realized it was like 50 pages long... I wonder how much time they wasted on this.Facepalm

It is AiG...

Aside from their 'Arguments Creationists Should Avoid' article. The very existence of that shit is hilarious.

Besides, Beelzebub knows they have more than enough money to justify writing a 50 page word salad.

I wonder if they will send this to peer review?

12-05-2014, 04:09 AM
(12-05-2014 03:57 AM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  
(11-05-2014 11:32 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  It is AiG...

I wonder if they will send this to peer review?

Not on their deity's son's self's life they wont.

12-05-2014, 04:22 AM
(12-05-2014 04:09 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(12-05-2014 03:57 AM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  I wonder if they will send this to peer review?

Not on their deity's son's self's life they wont.

Maybe I will email it to some and see what I get back.Tongue

12-05-2014, 04:35 AM
(12-05-2014 04:22 AM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  
(12-05-2014 04:09 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  Not on their deity's son's self's life they wont.

Maybe I will email it to some and see what I get back.Tongue

I image AiG's postulations would take a metaphorical shape not unlike the final form of the WTC, a pile of rubble that is, if pushed through legitimate scientific peer review.