Ummmm what?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-02-2016, 12:32 AM
RE: Ummmm what?
Ahahaha. I just visited landover baptist.

Christian dating tips for men

Quote:If you have not had a nightly emission before your date, make certain that you take extra precaution. Use an ace bandage or knitting yarn to tie your penis back against your stomach or underneath your hiney. If you tuck instead of tie, make sure that the tip of your penis does not curl back far enough to enter the hole in your hiney where you go poopy out of - otherwise you might accidentally sodomize yourself and inadvertently become a homosexual.

I'm dying LaughatLaughatLaughatLaughat

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 6 users Like morondog's post
26-02-2016, 06:12 PM (This post was last modified: 26-02-2016 06:38 PM by Anjele.)
(26-02-2016 12:32 AM)morondog Wrote:  Ahahaha. I just visited landover baptist.

Quote:If you have not had a nightly emission before your date, make certain that you take extra precaution. Use an ace bandage or knitting yarn to tie your penis back against your stomach or underneath your hiney. If you tuck instead of tie, make sure that the tip of your penis does not curl back far enough to enter the hole in your hiney where you go poopy out of - otherwise you might accidentally sodomize yourself and inadvertently become a homosexual.

Someone wrote that and submitted it for approval. Facepalm

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
26-02-2016, 06:37 PM
(26-02-2016 12:32 AM)morondog Wrote:  Ahahaha. I just visited landover baptist.

Fine I'll try it...

Nope, not long enough.

'Murican Canadian
29-02-2016, 09:27 AM
Ummmmmmm, Hello! The gremlins are at it again. Evil_monster I'm getting that mybb thingy at the bottom of my posts again.

Edit: Well, not it's gone. I swear it was there. Sitting at the bottom of my page, lurking and threatening my post with it's naughty self.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
29-02-2016, 09:29 AM
(29-02-2016 09:27 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Ummmmmmm, Hello! The gremlins are at it again. Evil_monster I'm getting that mybb thingy at the bottom of my posts again.

I havent stopped having that at the bottom of my page yet.
29-02-2016, 09:47 AM
Yup. There it is again. It comes and goes.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.