Unanswered questions by Creationists

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-03-2013, 06:08 AM
RE: Unanswered questions by Creationists
(05-03-2013 03:22 AM)blasphemilius_VI Wrote:  Wouldn't social eugenics be an axiom of evolution?
Blatant troll.

E 2 = (mc 2)2 + (pc )2
614C → 714N + e + ̅νe
2 K(s) + 2 H2O(l) → 2 KOH(aq) + H2 (g) + 196 kJ/mol
It works, bitches.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-03-2013, 06:22 AM
(05-03-2013 01:17 AM)blasphemilius_VI Wrote:  
(04-03-2013 11:16 PM)Phaedrus Wrote:  Yup. You know, if you flip a coin one hundred times, there's a one in three chance of getting seven heads in a row. Stochasticity. Look it up, kiddo.

A coin only has two sides giving it a 50% chance every flip... however dr. harold morowitz, professor of biophysics at yale university says that the just the simple probability of life starting on this planet is 1 out of 10^340,000,000... Unfortunately for youguys borels LAW of probability says that if its higher than 1 out of 10^50 then it never happened... or didnt you know

I doubt it. You see, creationist probability estimates are about as useful as a fart in a jar, and produced in much the same way. You can't calculate the 'probability' of abiogenesis occurring... What most idiots (like you) do is try to calculate the 'probability' of any random assortment of atoms spontaneously moving, by brownian motion, into the exact position of the atoms in the molecule they're modeling. If you know anything about chemistry, this is bullshit. The odds of the atoms of a rock spontaneously assuming that configuration are also super-astronomical. Know why we still have rocks? Because rocks don't form by chance, and neither did life.

Chemical reactions aren't like playing Yahtzee, bucko. They are empirical and deterministic, meaning that given specific quantities of chemicals X, Y, and Z with temperature T and pressure P, the same chemical reagents will react in the same way every time, disregarding some random variables like mixing.

We know what the major constituent chemicals of earth's early oceans and atmosphere were, and what minerals were around. We also know that those chemicals, in the range of conditions thought to exist at the time, naturally form amino acids, phospholipids, and several precursor chemicals for RNA. The bulk of abiogenesis research is focused on seeing what conditions these pre-biotic chemicals were likely to form in, and then determine what trace elements might have been present that would allow for the formation of RNA.

RNA, one transcription protein, a good mix of amino acids and loose base pairs, and a phospholipid bilayer. That's a primitive proto cell right there, and enough for evolution to start.

E 2 = (mc 2)2 + (pc )2
614C → 714N + e + ̅νe
It works, bitches.
[+] 1 user Likes Phaedrus's post
05-03-2013, 07:51 AM (This post was last modified: 05-03-2013 08:24 AM by EvolutionKills.)
(05-03-2013 01:22 AM)blasphemilius_VI Wrote:  So now other question arises: why does the Univers exist? I don't wanna know what, or a definition from Wikipedia on with the universe is, or how... I want to know why the Univers exist. you can give me a reason as to why a tree exists or why anything else in this Earth or Galaxy exist because there is a purpose for everything that exists... so then tell me what is the purpose of the universe

No, you're not looking for answers. You're looking to be an ass and a troll. If you where truly interested in learning, you would actually be out there learning. Get yourself enrolled in some community college courses, go to your local library. You don't need us to spoon feed you this stuff, especially while you're attempting to vomit up your own shit and pass it off as knowledge. So you can show yourself the door.

[Image: off-is-the-general-direction-in-which-i-...d-fuck.jpg]

[Image: GrumpyCat_01.gif]
05-03-2013, 08:32 AM
blasphemilius_VI, MR.t and syntheticaprior are all sock puppets and they all made the exact same post. the last 2 names made it a total of 9 times all sitting in the mod queue.
[Image: sockpuppet_zps49bc7471.png]

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes FSM_scot's post
05-03-2013, 07:19 PM
(05-03-2013 01:22 AM)blasphemilius_VI Wrote:  So now other question arises: why does the Univers exist? I don't wanna know what, or a definition from Wikipedia on with the universe is, or how... I want to know why the Univers exist. you can give me a reason as to why a tree exists or why anything else in this Earth or Galaxy exist because there is a purpose for everything that exists... so then tell me what is the purpose of the universe

Thats not a bad question... as atheists we should be able to answer this
05-03-2013, 07:26 PM
(05-03-2013 07:19 PM)the_thinking_of_atheists Wrote:  

Thats not a bad question... as atheists we should be able to answer this

Why?

E 2 = (mc 2)2 + (pc )2
614C → 714N + e + ̅νe
It works, bitches.
05-03-2013, 07:30 PM
And why do youguys keep calling blas a troll when he hasnt said anything derogatory towards you yet youguys curse at him when he asks you a question so whose really trolling who?
05-03-2013, 07:34 PM
(05-03-2013 07:26 PM)Phaedrus Wrote:  
(05-03-2013 07:19 PM)the_thinking_of_atheists Wrote:  Thats not a bad question... as atheists we should be able to answer this

Why?

Well I'm not ignorant. I'm going to try to find an answer to this
05-03-2013, 08:38 PM (This post was last modified: 05-03-2013 08:43 PM by Phaedrus.)
Blas, we know it's you. Really, you need to work better at sock puppeting.

Timeline:
3:22 AM, blaphemilious_VI's last post
8:30 AM, blasphemilious_VI banned for being a sockpuppet
~6:30 PM, "the_thinking_of_atheists" registered
~6:40 PM, makes two trivial one-line posts about food
7:20 PM, post about how one of blas's idiotic questions is "not a bad question"... What?
7:30 PM, indignant post defending blas

The pattern's so clear you could see it blindfolded at night a yard up a Ken Ham dino's bum.

Also:
Both usernames use lower case (aside from the roman numerals) separated by underscores, and the writing styles are similar. And "the_thinking_of_atheists" sounds like a cheap play on words that a rather dim but pretentious theist might use. Hm, sounds familiar...

Not only are you a troll and a sockpuppet, but you're also a stupid one. I know twelve year olds who can hide their identity better than you. Hell, I bet you didn't even bother to mask your IP.

Time to be banned for a fourth time. Bye-bye.

E 2 = (mc 2)2 + (pc )2
614C → 714N + e + ̅νe
It works, bitches.
[+] 2 users Like Phaedrus's post
05-03-2013, 09:49 PM
Mwahaha im twelve! Block me again since you still cant answer a twelve year olds questions. they still stand you know.