Smartass
https://www.researchgate.net/profile/James_Beard2
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
20-02-2013, 03:39 PM
RE: Unanswered questions by Creationists
(20-02-2013 03:33 PM)blasphemilius_VI Wrote:  That there is no God
Good luck finding someone on here saying that. Drinking Beverage

No one can prove whether or not there is a god. We just think that evidence should be provided before you make a claim that there is one. Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence, etc.

Of course, I can say that there likely is no Christian god, and if there is he's a douche. All the issues with lack of historical evidence for Jesus, the authorship of the Bible, political motives before, during, and after the first century, inconsistencies in the text, the immorality of the Bible and the core theological basis of Christianity (ie, vicarious redemption).

The Christian god I think can be safely dismissed, and if he did exist is unworthy of worship. A deistic or pantheistic god? You can believe in it if you like, but don't expect me to believe in it until you provide evidence.

E 2 = (mc 2)2 + (pc )2
614C → 714N + e + ̅νe
2 K(s) + 2 H2O(l) → 2 KOH(aq) + H2 (g) + 196 kJ/mol
It works, bitches.
[+] 1 user Likes Phaedrus's post
20-02-2013, 03:41 PM
Hahaha youguys are the atheists of today? Im still waitn for how you logically came to this conclusion
20-02-2013, 03:44 PM
(20-02-2013 03:33 PM)blasphemilius_VI Wrote:  That there is no God
Neither I, nor anyone else I know has reached that conclusion, because I don't know any gnostic atheists.

I'm an agnostic atheist. I cannot make a decision as to whether or not god exists because it is impossible for me to know whether or not there is a god. At the same time, I have no reason to believe in or worship a supernatural deity because I have never seen empirical evidence to support his existence.
20-02-2013, 03:50 PM
Any religion goes based upon faith... faith requires no evidence... Forget about the christian god. youguys usually make the claim that facts prove that a god doesnt exist so the weight is on your shoulders to logicaly or impericaly prove it. or not... if not then you admit the fact that there might be some entity out there...
20-02-2013, 03:52 PM
Okay well im askin the atheists how they logically came to their conclusion
20-02-2013, 03:54 PM
(20-02-2013 03:50 PM)blasphemilius_VI Wrote:  Any religion goes based upon faith... faith requires no evidence... Forget about the christian god. youguys usually make the claim that facts prove that a god doesnt exist so the weight is on your shoulders to logicaly or impericaly prove it. or not... if not then you admit the fact that there might be some entity out there...
No, nobody here claims that the facts prove that god doesn't exist. Most, if not all of us, are agnostic atheists.

And yes, the possibility that "some entity" exists out there exists. No one here denies that.
20-02-2013, 03:58 PM
Yeah, bringing you another disturbing creation

from the mind of one sick animal who can't tell the difference,

and gets credified!

But I don't get it

Don't you think maybe we could put it on credit

Don't you think it can take control when I don't let it

I get credified!

ROCK!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
20-02-2013, 04:20 PM
(20-02-2013 03:50 PM)blasphemilius_VI Wrote:  Any religion goes based upon faith... faith requires no evidence... Forget about the christian god. youguys usually make the claim that facts prove that a god doesnt exist so the weight is on your shoulders to logicaly or impericaly prove it. or not... if not then you admit the fact that there might be some entity out there...

Yeah Vosur, "impericaly" prove it. Weeping

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Sent by Jebus to put the stud back in Bible Study. "I believe Mr. Peanut is the Messiah" -- onlinebiker