Unbelief v. Disbelief v. Atheist v. Suck My Chocolate Salty Balls

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-04-2015, 08:26 AM
RE: Unbelief v. Disbelief v. Atheist v. Suck My Chocolate Salty Balls
(27-04-2015 04:38 PM)Dom Wrote:  
(27-04-2015 02:26 PM)Adrianime Wrote:  Dom, have you watched that episode of house swap or wife swap or whatever that show is called where some Christian lady swaps into a new agey home and flips out and screams the phrase "SHE IS NOT A CHRISTIAN!!!!!".

It's some golden entertainment I'll tell you that.

Edit: I can't check this link, but I believe this is the best clip.

I've seen a better version of this that wasn't chopped up - but - yes. Thankfully my secretary only screamed it once, haha.
Yeah, I originally watched the full episode which is 2 hours long (if I recall correctly). But I didn't think anybody would watch that if I posted it haha.

I prefer fantasy, but I have to live in reality.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-04-2015, 09:30 AM
(28-04-2015 08:26 AM)Adrianime Wrote:  
(27-04-2015 04:38 PM)Dom Wrote:  I've seen a better version of this that wasn't chopped up - but - yes. Thankfully my secretary only screamed it once, haha.
Yeah, I originally watched the full episode which is 2 hours long (if I recall correctly). But I didn't think anybody would watch that if I posted it haha.

I saw one that was like 10 minutes or so. I actually only watched the whole thing because I was sitting there flabbergasted. I wonder how many people like that exist...

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
28-04-2015, 09:45 AM (This post was last modified: 28-04-2015 09:58 AM by Bucky Ball.)
(26-04-2015 05:42 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Dom's recent post prompted me to consider. Unbelief v. disbelief?

I'm up here in this cloud, if anyone's looking for me.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Cloud_of_Unknowing
I call the cloud "Tao". I think hoc lives next door.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.