Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-04-2015, 11:15 AM
Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt
Anyone else see this on Netflix? If so, what do you think? I have watched the first season 3 times now and it gets funnier every time. I am excited for the next season.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like raininghostility's post
18-04-2015, 11:49 AM
RE: Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt
Love love love it!!! I mean... Who among us is truly a perfect foot slut? Laugh out load
18-04-2015, 12:51 PM (This post was last modified: 18-04-2015 02:39 PM by Cosmic Discourse.)
I enjoyed the quirky charm of the show. Hopefully they continue to add layers to the characters in the next season. Tina Fey is a more than capable storyteller.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
18-04-2015, 07:05 PM
Its very over the top. But its pretty cute.
18-04-2015, 07:47 PM
I love it. They take a lot of shots at crazy religious ideas. The premise is pretty clever, and the use of a songified theme song is genius. And if SteelCurtain gets Zoe Deschanel, I call dibs on Ellie Kemper. Big Grin
19-04-2015, 08:03 PM
It's funny because when it first came out, I wasn't really interested in watching it. My fiance added it to our "list" and it sat there for a while because I kept putting it off. Finally, she convinced me to watch it, and we ended up watching it 3 times. lol. I'm glad I decided to see it.