Unchartered Series..

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-10-2012, 01:00 PM
Unchartered Series..
Anyone play any of these? I am working them backwards for some reason.( I'm retarded I suppose ) I have all 3 ( 1 and 2 came in a box set ) but I finished 3 first and am now about a quarter through the 2nd game. Nathan Drake is a badass Smile

Life is short and hard like a body building elf-- Blood Hound Gang
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-10-2012, 06:06 PM
RE: Unchartered Series..
2 is one of the best games I've ever played. Playing through 3 now, between a few other games.

"To hate man and worship God seems to be the sum of all creeds." — Robert Ingersoll
10-10-2012, 07:50 PM
Back in the day when I still hada PS3 I gave the second one a shot and though I didn't play it enough to beat it I couldn't help but enjoy myself. It was really fun and had some fucking beautiful levels.

What really got me about it was the script was genuinely funny, and although not original at all it was really well acted. I wanted to get the first two but just never got arund to it. Now I am PS3-less.

I am jealous. Naughty Dog rocks platformers.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-10-2012, 01:10 PM
Yeah I'm going in between the first Borderlands, 2nd Unchartered and the new SSX. Heart

11-10-2012, 01:12 PM
Quote:I am jealous. Naughty Dog rocks platformers.

I fell in love with Naughty Dog with Crash Bandicoot.. -- just aged myself Smile

[+] 1 user Likes k37713's post
11-10-2012, 01:45 PM
It's ok you also just aged me as well. I remember having my nintendo, my sega, and eventually my playstation. But before I got a playstation there was one kid I knew who had one. People didn't really like him much but he got a ton of friends when final fantasy 7 came out. I watched the entirety of ff7, the first two resident evils, and the often forgotten jumping jack flash. Good times.

When I got mine, it came with the horrible battle arena toshinden and a game called croc. Croc sucked. So I went out and rented crash bandicoot and was hooked. I hate that game now, but back then it was the shit.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
11-10-2012, 02:26 PM
Quote: I hate that game now, but back then it was the shit.

I won't hold it against you.. but geez how could you hate good ol' Crash?!? Nostalgic! Consider

When it comes to video games -- I like a lot of cheese -- I keep getting all of the Rachet and Clank games too.. I love them all.. Rolleyes

11-10-2012, 05:16 PM
It's funny actually. I've got a buddy who has collected videogames (among many other things, also he's not a neckbeard) for most of his adult life. He has pretty much everything in mint condition, some unused.

Anytime he got something new we went back and played it (unless it was in plastic wrap still) and I discovered something about my videogame skill progression. I went from being pretty good at the old school games to sucking really badly.

Old games are much harder than the majority of newer games, so my skills got lazy. I used to rock all the old marios, kid icarus, etc... But upon attempting ot replay them I got a little too familiar with the death screens. I still own Contras ass though. You're my bitch Contra.

Crash though, frustrates me now adays. It's like trying to play the old Tomb Raiders these days. C'mon Lara, why so retarded? Stupid woman never does what I want. WHy oh Why did you just jump into that pit of spikes Lara? I didnt tell you to do that. Jerk.

12-10-2012, 08:37 AM
(11-10-2012 05:16 PM)lucradis Wrote:  It's funny actually. I've got a buddy who has collected videogames (among many other things, also he's not a neckbeard) for most of his adult life. He has pretty much everything in mint condition, some unused.

Anytime he got something new we went back and played it (unless it was in plastic wrap still) and I discovered something about my videogame skill progression. I went from being pretty good at the old school games to sucking really badly.

Old games are much harder than the majority of newer games, so my skills got lazy. I used to rock all the old marios, kid icarus, etc... But upon attempting ot replay them I got a little too familiar with the death screens. I still own Contras ass though. You're my bitch Contra.

Crash though, frustrates me now adays. It's like trying to play the old Tomb Raiders these days. C'mon Lara, why so retarded? Stupid woman never does what I want. WHy oh Why did you just jump into that pit of spikes Lara? I didnt tell you to do that. Jerk.

haha you're right about that! I tried to play Sonic the Hedgehog the other day and wanted to throw the controller.. not to mention it starts you over at the beginning of the damn level when you die.. GEEEZ.. remember when we used to have cheat codes to have infinite lives? No one would finish games these days that way!

[+] 1 user Likes k37713's post
12-10-2012, 11:20 AM (This post was last modified: 12-10-2012 11:33 AM by Lilith Pride.)
(11-10-2012 01:45 PM)lucradis Wrote:  It's ok you also just aged me as well. I remember having my nintendo, my sega, and eventually my playstation. But before I got a playstation there was one kid I knew who had one. People didn't really like him much but he got a ton of friends when final fantasy 7 came out. I watched the entirety of ff7, the first two resident evils, and the often forgotten jumping jack flash. Good times.

When I got mine, it came with the horrible battle arena toshinden and a game called croc. Croc sucked. So I went out and rented crash bandicoot and was hooked. I hate that game now, but back then it was the shit.

The first kid I knew with a playstation made lots of game references in school. His favorite was calling himself Stoltenheim Reinbach III. It was a long time before I realised where that came from. Lucky bastard probably got the game cheaper than I did.

I've played the first uncharted game it was pretty good though not that long. I'll try the later ones when I'm around the PS3 again.

I'm not a non believer, I believe in the possibility of anything. I just don't let the actuality of something be determined by a 3rd party.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Sonic series "rebooted" with "Sonic Boom" ELK12695 14 604 23-02-2014 09:55 PM
Last Post: Alex_Leonardo
  Anyone here familiar with the King's Field series? Ghost0fBanquo 0 242 21-08-2012 01:51 AM
Last Post: Ghost0fBanquo
  Fallout series experts needed UnderTheMicroscope 9 640 03-03-2012 11:17 PM
Last Post: wellspringofderision