Uncomfortable development

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-10-2012, 05:52 PM
RE: Uncomfortable development
Of course foreigners should be worried. We are talking about a man who has said he will openly attack Iran if they posses nuclear weapons.

[Image: 4833fa13.jpg]
Poonjab
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
13-10-2012, 05:55 PM
(13-10-2012 10:41 AM)Logica Humano Wrote:  I fear that Romney will succeed, and his tax cuts will turn the upcoming recession into a depression.

His tax cuts? Why, or how, would that make things worse?

The Paradox Of Fools And Wise Men:
“The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser men so full of doubts.” ― Bertrand Russell
16-10-2012, 03:56 PM
(13-10-2012 05:52 PM)Logica Humano Wrote:  Of course foreigners should be worried. We are talking about a man who has said he will openly attack Iran if they posses nuclear weapons.

Why does that matter? He never said he was going to nuke Iran. Although, Iran has stated wanting to nuke Israel. Not that I am defending Romney. I hate all the mainstream candidates. I think they are all over-payed actors with a superiority complex.
16-10-2012, 07:11 PM
(13-10-2012 08:34 AM)Vosur Wrote:  According to this compilation of opinion poll results concerning the US presidental election, Mitt Romney has finally managed to beat Obama after he dominated for months. One can only hope that this is just a temporary state.

When you listen to or look at the results of opinion poles keep in mind this little story. I get phone calls asking me to answer 4 or 5 political opinion questions at least 4-5 times a week. The first one or two I answered truthfully because, well, why not. But when the calls started getting annoying I started answering different. One the one I answered yesterday I was a poor, unemployed black female democrat who's voting for Obama and despises all things republican. In reality, I'm a White middle class male republican who's 5 years away from retiring from the US Air Force and planning on starting my own business when I retire.

So I thought to myself, if I answer political polls with complete B.S. how many other people do? So I made a facebook status update "I know I'm not the only person who answers political telephone polls completely wrong just to screw with their results..." and low and behold a whole big long thread appeared on my facebook page of people laughing and saying "Yup, I do the same thing!" 9 out of 10 of the polls they quote are complete B.S. If you want to believe them then that's your prerogative but take anything you read in a telephone poll with a grain of salt... If they asked 1000 people those four questions at least 400 of them probably gave b.s. answers just to mess with their results... Yes