Unconventional opinions

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-04-2014, 07:34 PM
Unconventional opinions
I saw this at AF and I thought it was really cool and fun so I thought we should have one here too. Seems obvious enough just share opinions that you have that are not widely accepted.

I get warm fuzzy feelings when I think of people like Kim Jong Un dying horrible gruesome deaths.

I don't really like beards, or cats...

I hated the twilight movies

I think of watching Star Wars or LOTR just so I don't have to tell people I haven't seen it. Then I realize that's a waste of time.

I don't think being in love necessarily means you should be monogamous.

I don't care for six packs, I prefer I man with a little pudge to squish Blush

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like Losty's post
17-04-2014, 08:13 PM
RE: Unconventional opinions
(17-04-2014 07:34 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  I think of watching Star Wars or LOTR just so I don't have to tell people I haven't seen it. Then I realize that's a waste of time.

GaspGaspGaspGaspGasp

*faint*
[+] 10 users Like Hobbitgirl's post
17-04-2014, 08:14 PM
(17-04-2014 08:13 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  
(17-04-2014 07:34 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  I think of watching Star Wars or LOTR just so I don't have to tell people I haven't seen it. Then I realize that's a waste of time.

GaspGaspGaspGaspGasp

*faint*

I know I know, but it's just not my thing. Do you have any unconventional opinions?

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
17-04-2014, 08:15 PM
I don't really understand the appeal of superhero comics.

I think america isnt all that special. (in fact i think we are moronic assholes as a whole)

Um......

I don't understand how women spend so much money on wedding dresses! Who the fuck spends 1000 dollars on a dress they will wear once?!

I'll post more "unusual" opinions as I think of them.

Good idea for a thread btw Thumbsup
[+] 4 users Like Hobbitgirl's post
17-04-2014, 08:23 PM
(17-04-2014 07:34 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  I don't really like beards, or cats...
You are dead to me. Angry

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
[+] 11 users Like Vosur's post
17-04-2014, 08:28 PM
(17-04-2014 07:34 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  I don't really like beards, or cats...
Cat beard, take that!!!! Tongue
[Image: a7d57293b43adbf9ca2a71b1c42367ec_zpsfd55be02.jpg]

As for unconventional opinions... Consider I gotta think on this, I know I got some.

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 15 users Like Smercury44's post
17-04-2014, 08:29 PM
(17-04-2014 07:34 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  I don't really like beards...

Doesn't. Like. Beards? Sadcryface

Doesn't even like a bit of facial hair? I likes zeh facial hair. Blush

[+] 2 users Like Escape Artist's post
17-04-2014, 08:30 PM
(17-04-2014 07:34 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  I saw this at AF and I thought it was really cool and fun so I thought we should have one here too. Seems obvious enough just share opinions that you have that are not widely accepted.

I get warm fuzzy feelings when I think of people like Kim Jong Un dying horrible gruesome deaths.

I don't really like beards, or cats...

I hated the twilight movies

I think of watching Star Wars or LOTR just so I don't have to tell people I haven't seen it. Then I realize that's a waste of time.

I don't think being in love necessarily means you should be monogamous.

I don't care for six packs, I prefer I man with a little pudge to squish Blush

I've got your back about the beards dont worry. -Most- of the time beards are icky, it takes a special man to pull off a beard.

5 o'clock shadow is sexy as hell however.
[+] 2 users Like Hobbitgirl's post
17-04-2014, 08:32 PM
Tbh, I'm not seeing too much so far that I would consider unconventional.

A few opinions that I don't share (namely cats and LOTR).

Saying that you thought a team of 6 gods created everything in 1 day would be unconventional.

But I like the idea behind the thread.

So here's one of mine that I know is considered unconventional:

Localised communism: to each according to their needs, from each according to their abilities ... within my apartment ... services are traded in many-to-many transactional relationships.

Not everyone I know gets it.

Huh

I get it every day and night! Evil_monster

[+] 2 users Like DLJ's post
17-04-2014, 08:32 PM
(17-04-2014 08:23 PM)Vosur Wrote:  
You are dead to me. Angry

Ok calm down my love. I don't dislike beards, I just prefer... not beard. Also I have this weird anxiety around cats. My daughter says I'm afraid if them but I refuse to admit it. You know, you have to love me anyways. Or I will cries Weeping