Unconventional opinions

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-04-2014, 12:17 PM
RE: Unconventional opinions
(18-04-2014 11:04 AM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  
(18-04-2014 07:21 AM)Bows and Arrows Wrote:  Thumbsup

Facebook & Google-- everyday I hate them more and more--
media that doesn't give both sides of the story.
American politics
pro-lifers and anti gay marriage people really piss me off
the bible belt
South Carolina & Texas- can we get rid of both, please?

people who feel the need to insult others to make themselves seem right/smarter.

Petty Rules- the school my children attend seem full of them
ipads in 3rd grade-- some of us don't want kids focused on a screen.

Lol this seems more of an I hate list Tongue
I hate all of these things too. Hehe

I have been told I'm a curmudgeon by nature. Laugh out load
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-04-2014, 12:37 PM
(18-04-2014 11:16 AM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  I'm not saying I like body odor, I mean daily bathing and deodorant are very important but I like the smell/looks of a man who has been hard at work for a few hours.
Again not if he's actually stinky but that sort of sweaty musky smell...idk I'm weird about smells. Blush

This is normal in most human females. The smell you are smelling has evolved in males in order to attract females. There was an experiment talking about this but I forgot what it was. I will try to find it.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
[+] 2 users Like Metazoa Zeke's post
18-04-2014, 12:55 PM
Unconventional opinions

Morality is an unnecessary belief system and more likely to be harmful than useful.

I don't like stories that depict good vs evil as if some beings are pure evil, just want to hurt others for the sake of it. Take LOTR for example, at what point are the orcs shown to have lives, loves, dreams, ideals?

I dislike school uniforms, segregated schools, the idea of home schooling in order to "protect" a child from the ideas of society.

I dislike the idea of elitist expensive private schools and universities. It's a system to keep the rich rich and the poor poor.

I dislike gossip, especially gossip magazines.

I dislike fashion and the idea that people ought to follow fashion trends. Just wear what you like people.

I hate coffee, it tastes awful.
[+] 3 users Like Stevil's post
18-04-2014, 01:16 PM
(18-04-2014 12:37 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  
(18-04-2014 11:16 AM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  I'm not saying I like body odor, I mean daily bathing and deodorant are very important but I like the smell/looks of a man who has been hard at work for a few hours.
Again not if he's actually stinky but that sort of sweaty musky smell...idk I'm weird about smells. Blush

This is normal in most human females. The smell you are smelling has evolved in males in order to attract females. There was an experiment talking about this but I forgot what it was. I will try to find it.

Good to know. Haha

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
18-04-2014, 01:19 PM
(18-04-2014 12:55 PM)Stevil Wrote:  Unconventional opinions

Morality is an unnecessary belief system and more likely to be harmful than useful.

I don't like stories that depict good vs evil as if some beings are pure evil, just want to hurt others for the sake of it. Take LOTR for example, at what point are the orcs shown to have lives, loves, dreams, ideals?

I dislike school uniforms, segregated schools, the idea of home schooling in order to "protect" a child from the ideas of society.

I dislike the idea of elitist expensive private schools and universities. It's a system to keep the rich rich and the poor poor.

I dislike gossip, especially gossip magazines.

I dislike fashion and the idea that people ought to follow fashion trends. Just wear what you like people.

I hate coffee, it tastes awful.

Now you see and I was worried you would say something. Awful and unforgivable like I hate cof.....Ohmy but but.....but coffee...because love Weeping

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
18-04-2014, 01:27 PM
Sharks are not mindless killers and they aren't just waiting below the waves for you to enter the ocean to have a snack.

Everything one does is a selfish act, everything.

Civilization would still be in the Dark Ages if it wasn't for a handful of humans.

Planet Earth is not a rest stop on your way to Heaven, it's all there is.

People say they want the truth but most don't, not really.

The vast majority of us think we are above average, that is statistically impossible.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 5 users Like Full Circle's post
18-04-2014, 02:02 PM

Congrats. You're the only person that likes what I smell and look like every day, either because of drums or this: http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...nally-done

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
18-04-2014, 02:12 PM
(18-04-2014 01:27 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  Sharks are not mindless killers and they aren't just waiting below the waves for you to enter the ocean to have a snack.

Give this motherfucker a cookie.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
[+] 2 users Like Metazoa Zeke's post
18-04-2014, 02:22 PM (This post was last modified: 18-04-2014 02:28 PM by GirlyMan.)
(18-04-2014 09:29 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  If you're going to use a Hannibal gif, at least make sure it's the movies, not the shitty TV show...
Disappointing Vosur.

That show is great! A hyperempathetic FBI crime scene reader being framed by his cannibal shrink committing the crimes? Brilliant!

fuckin' earmuffs.

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
18-04-2014, 03:05 PM
(18-04-2014 02:12 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  
(18-04-2014 01:27 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  Sharks are not mindless killers and they aren't just waiting below the waves for you to enter the ocean to have a snack.

Give this motherfucker a cookie.

Thanks. Always remember "fish are our friends, not food". Evil_monster

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce