Unconventional opinions

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-04-2014, 08:59 AM
RE: Unconventional opinions
(28-04-2014 08:37 AM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  
(28-04-2014 05:00 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  We have a good healthcare system, a higher average lifespan, ready access to a good chunk of the worlds uranium, a decent overall education system, low religiosity, monotremes...

........rednecks, racism, the most poisonous of about 27 different species of animal, a retardedly overbearing state censorship program, a proud history of state sponsored genocide against its native population. etc. Tongue

You know, now that you make me think about it, other than the whole censorship thing and the fact that virtually every animal is out to kill you, you aren't sounding that different from us here in the states. Consider

You forgot to mention their cunt PM.

[Image: oscar.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-04-2014, 09:00 AM
(28-04-2014 08:59 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(28-04-2014 08:37 AM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  ........rednecks, racism, the most poisonous of about 27 different species of animal, a retardedly overbearing state censorship program, a proud history of state sponsored genocide against its native population. etc. Tongue

You know, now that you make me think about it, other than the whole censorship thing and the fact that virtually every animal is out to kill you, you aren't sounding that different from us here in the states. Consider

You forgot to mention their cunt PM.

Yeah, Muffs knows what I'm talking about.

New Zealand is alright.

[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Tartarus Sauce's post
28-04-2014, 09:03 AM
(28-04-2014 08:37 AM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  
(28-04-2014 05:00 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  We have a good healthcare system, a higher average lifespan, ready access to a good chunk of the worlds uranium, a decent overall education system, low religiosity, monotremes...

........rednecks, racism, the most poisonous of about 27 different species of animal, a retardedly overbearing state censorship program, a proud history of state sponsored genocide against its native population. etc. Tongue

Having lived in both places. I'd pick Australia over America over any day of the week.(That censorship thing is pretty annoying though, especially with video games)

If I could pack up my family now and move there again I would! *lol*
28-04-2014, 09:04 AM
FT, you'd you feel about a whole hobbit family shacking up with you. Tongue
28-04-2014, 09:15 AM
(28-04-2014 09:00 AM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  
(28-04-2014 08:59 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  You forgot to mention their cunt PM.

Yeah, Muffs knows what I'm talking about.

New Zealand is alright.

Hear that Australia? We're "alright".
Take that.

[Image: president-obama-looking-smug.jpg]

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
28-04-2014, 09:43 AM
I kinda want to see Miss Wang return.
Anyone else?

[Image: v0jpzpT.png]
[+] 1 user Likes Alex_Leonardo's post
28-04-2014, 12:00 PM
(28-04-2014 09:15 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(28-04-2014 09:00 AM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  Yeah, Muffs knows what I'm talking about.

New Zealand is alright.

Hear that Australia? We're "alright".
Take that.

[Image: president-obama-looking-smug.jpg]

All-right = a 'C' satisfactory, acceptable, adequate, good enough, fairly good

Explains the migration to A ustralia
New Zealanders remained the biggest group of arrivals to Australia

ANZAC truce is over, back to the countries with near identical flags and accents indistinguishable to muricans slinging shit at each other.

Theism is to believe what other people claim, Atheism is to ask "why should I".
[+] 1 user Likes sporehux's post
28-04-2014, 10:13 PM
When directed at those who deserve it, hate can be the most beautiful thing in the world.

“You see… sometimes life gives you lemons. And when that happens… you need to find some spell that makes lemons explode, because lemons are terrible. I only ate them once and I can say with certainty they are the worst fruit. If life gave me lemons, I would view it as nothing short of a declaration of war."
[+] 4 users Like DemonicLemon's post
29-04-2014, 12:38 PM
I think that when I'm boiling water there is an invisible man blowing hot air into the pot through a straw.
This explains both the heat and the bubbling....
[+] 1 user Likes Drunkin Druid's post
29-04-2014, 12:40 PM
(29-04-2014 12:38 PM)Drunkin Druid Wrote:  I think that when I'm boiling water there is an invisible man blowing hot air into the pot through a straw.
This explains both the heat and the bubbling....

Lol Laugh out load

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.