Unconventional opinions

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-04-2014, 07:01 PM
RE: Unconventional opinions
Food:
I hate peanut butter, especially when combined with chocolate (even though I love chocolate). I like peanuts though, but only if they aren't roasted or salted.
I hate coffee, but love the smell of it.
I like fried chicken cold. If fresh fried chicken is served at a family meal, I'll put in in the freezer until it is cold before eating it.
I love oranges, but hate orange flavored anything.
I eat meals one food item at a time

Music:
I listen to a little bit of everything, but 80s music is my favorite.
I also love cheesy one hit wonders, and will blast MmmmBop, The Macarena or Mamba No 5 without shame.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes beeglez's post
01-05-2014, 06:01 PM
I think it should be more socially acceptable to tell annoying people to fuck off.

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
01-05-2014, 06:06 PM
(29-04-2014 07:01 PM)beeglez Wrote:  Food:
I hate peanut butter, especially when combined with chocolate (even though I love chocolate). I like peanuts though, but only if they aren't roasted or salted.
I like fried chicken cold. If fresh fried chicken is served at a family meal, I'll put in in the freezer until it is cold before eating it.

Music:
I also love cheesy one hit wonders, and will blast MmmmBop, The Macarena or Mamba No 5 without shame.

[Image: fc47aa10d5f1417ab9d46184c3854fac_zpsa8a497ff.jpg]

Laugh out load I don't know why that one bothers me so much... But it does lol

I like bananas, but hate banana flavoring.

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 1 user Likes Smercury44's post
01-05-2014, 06:15 PM
(01-05-2014 06:06 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  
(29-04-2014 07:01 PM)beeglez Wrote:  Food:

Music:

[Image: fc47aa10d5f1417ab9d46184c3854fac_zpsa8a497ff.jpg]

Laugh out load I don't know why that one bothers me so much... But it does lol

I like bananas, but hate banana flavoring.

I also eat meals one food item at a time.

Plus. I hate bananas but I like the artificial flavoring. And esp. banana runts Drooling

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
[+] 1 user Likes Losty's post
01-05-2014, 09:49 PM
I am of the opinion that people who eat meals one food at a time have OCD and should seek treatment. Drinking Beverage

And how would they eat spaghetti and meatballs? A BLT? An Italian sub?

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
01-05-2014, 09:57 PM
(01-05-2014 09:49 PM)Chas Wrote:  I am of the opinion that people who eat meals one food at a time have OCD and should seek treatment. Drinking Beverage

Sandwiches don't count and I rarely eat them. I always eat all the meatballs first before I eat the spaghetti. I also eat the beans out if chili before I eat the rest.

OCD....it wouldn't surprise me. Treatment for it? Why it's not negatively affecting my life.

01-05-2014, 10:03 PM
I know there are some smokers here but..

I don't get why people smoke. I know it feels good, but I just don't get why people do it.
Please don't respond with something like, "It's like when you eat a dessert even though you don't need one." it's way worse than that.
It's literally like putting hot sand in your lungs.

[Image: v0jpzpT.png]
04-05-2014, 08:19 AM
(01-05-2014 09:49 PM)Chas Wrote:  I am of the opinion that people who eat meals one food at a time have OCD and should seek treatment. Drinking Beverage

Spaghetti and meat balls is considered a single food item, and thus can be eaten as one. Ditto for pizza, sandwiches, or casseroles.

As for treatment, as soon as I finish organizing my money in order of denomination, I'll count it up and see if I can afford it! Laugh out load
[+] 4 users Like beeglez's post
04-05-2014, 08:24 AM
The word 'creatard' makes me cringe. It's just bad.

Atheism is the only way to truly be free from sin.
[+] 2 users Like Colourcraze's post
04-05-2014, 11:41 AM
(04-05-2014 08:24 AM)Colourcraze Wrote:  The word 'creatard' makes me cringe. It's just bad.

I dislike all words with 'tard' in them :/

[+] 2 users Like Losty's post