Unconventional opinions

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-04-2014, 08:56 PM
RE: Unconventional opinions
I think chihuahuas are ugly dogs. They shiver and shake and look like starving rats.

I don't have a facebook account. Don't want one either. The more my husband spends on facebook the more weight he's gained. Love him to death, but geeze.

I hate slow people with shopping carts in stores. I've got my list of items and I don't dilly-dally so "out of my way people"!

Saying I don't like Nicholas Cage is an understatement. If I saw him coming down the street I'd cross to the other side.

I appreciate a beautiful women and find them attractive.... yet I'm a straight women. I think a lot of other women are this way too but won't admit it.

As for beards....well. My husband has a van Dyke beard and it looks marvelous! He keeps it neat and trimmed.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like dancefortwo's post
17-04-2014, 08:56 PM (This post was last modified: 17-04-2014 09:01 PM by Free Thought.)
(17-04-2014 07:34 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  I saw this at AF and I thought it was really cool and fun so I thought we should have one here too. Seems obvious enough just share opinions that you have that are not widely accepted.

I get warm fuzzy feelings when I think of people like Kim Jong Un dying horrible gruesome deaths.

I hated the twilight movies

Those aren't widely accepted opinions?

For me... uh..

I think all sport is over rated and nowhere near as important as the vast majority of the people of my nation believe it is.
I also believe that, instead of getting special disciplinary sports tribunals, sportsmen who commit crimes should be tried in a fucking criminal court like all the non-sports criminals.

I think that the boat people should be processed in UN-overseen facilities on the Australian mainland so to ensure human rights are respected and that the boat people be processed fairly and ensured opportunities on par with born Australians.

I think all concepts of royalty are nothing more than archaic bullshit from an age of brutality, power abuse and religion inspired blood-rights, and as such should be discarded into the garbage of humanity's history to be looked on by those of the future with the comment 'Don't go back'.

I also support the cause of Republicanism.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
17-04-2014, 08:59 PM
(17-04-2014 08:56 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(17-04-2014 07:34 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  I saw this at AF and I thought it was really cool and fun so I thought we should have one here too. Seems obvious enough just share opinions that you have that are not widely accepted.

I get warm fuzzy feelings when I think of people like Kim Jong Un dying horrible gruesome deaths.

Those aren't widely accepted opinions?

For me... uh..

I think all sport is over rated and nowhere near as important as the vast majority of the people of my nation believe it is.
I also believe that, instead of getting special disciplinary sports tribunals, sportsmen who commit crimes should be tried in a fucking criminal court like all the non-sports criminals.

I think that the boat people should be processed in UN-overseen facilities on the Australian mainland so to ensure human rights are respected and that the boat people be processed fairly and ensured opportunities on par with born Australians.

I think all concepts of royalty are nothing more than archaic bullshit from an age of brutality, power abuse and religion inspired blood-rights, and as such should be discarded into the garbage of humanities history to be looked on by those of the future with the comment 'Don't go back'.

Hmm I agree with all of these. Either we are not as weird as we thought or we are just weird together.

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
[+] 1 user Likes Losty's post
17-04-2014, 09:01 PM
I think everyone should live underground?
[+] 2 users Like Hobbitgirl's post
17-04-2014, 09:02 PM
(17-04-2014 08:59 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  
(17-04-2014 08:56 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  Those aren't widely accepted opinions?

For me... uh..

I think all concepts of royalty are nothing more than archaic bullshit from an age of brutality, power abuse and religion inspired blood-rights, and as such should be discarded into the garbage of humanities history to be looked on by those of the future with the comment 'Don't go back'.

Hmm I agree with all of these. Either we are not as weird as we thought or we are just weird together.

There are places in Australia where my beliefs regarding sports might get me lynched... Some with the Boat People.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
17-04-2014, 09:05 PM
(17-04-2014 09:01 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  I think everyone should live underground?

You would love to live in Coober Pedy then, Morgan.

[Image: 800px-Coober_Pedy01.JPG]

[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
17-04-2014, 09:06 PM
(17-04-2014 09:02 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(17-04-2014 08:59 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  Hmm I agree with all of these. Either we are not as weird as we thought or we are just weird together.

There are places in Australia where my beliefs regarding sports might get me lynched... Some with the Boat People.

I don't actually know what "the Boat People" are but your opinion seems fair.
There are people where I love who would lynch me for my twilight opinion, and the one about not being monogamous.

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
17-04-2014, 09:07 PM
(17-04-2014 08:30 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  

I don't really like beards, or cats...

I think of watching Star Wars or LOTR just so I don't have to tell people I haven't seen it. Then I realize that's a waste of time.

I don't think being in love necessarily means you should be monogamous.

I don't care for six packs, I prefer I man with a little pudge to squish Blush

I've got your back about the beards dont worry. -Most- of the time beards are icky, it takes a special man to pull off a beard.

5 o'clock shadow is sexy as hell however.

Sexy to look at. Not So sexy when it scratches skin off during coitus.

A little rudeness and disrespect can elevate a meaningless interaction to a battle of wills and add drama to an otherwise dull day - Bill Watterson
[+] 2 users Like Cathym112's post
17-04-2014, 09:08 PM
And another thing.

Disneyland is a dumb ass place. It's plastic, contrived, overly sweet, overrated, overly cute, overly everything. Why people would want to go there and spend money on such shit is beyond me. Disneyworld....ditto.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 2 users Like dancefortwo's post
17-04-2014, 09:09 PM
(17-04-2014 09:08 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  And another thing.

Disneyland is a dumb ass place. It's plastic, contrived, overly sweet, overrated, overly cute, overly everything. Why people would want to go there and spend money on such shit is beyond me. Disneyworld....ditto.

But...it's for babies....