Unconventional opinions

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-04-2014, 09:09 PM
RE: Unconventional opinions
(17-04-2014 09:07 PM)Cathym112 Wrote:  
(17-04-2014 08:30 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  I've got your back about the beards dont worry. -Most- of the time beards are icky, it takes a special man to pull off a beard.

5 o'clock shadow is sexy as hell however.

Sexy to look at. Not So sexy when it scratches skin off during coitus.

Ouch yes. I have really sensitive skin.

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
17-04-2014, 09:11 PM
So,are we all weird or is everyone else but us weird? These should be widely accepted views. Except cats. Kittens are are awsome

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....
[+] 1 user Likes Lightvader's post
17-04-2014, 09:16 PM
I hate chocolate. Even the smell gives me a headache.

I find most women to be incapable of divorcing emotions from discussions or decisions and it frustrates me.

I hate birds

I still watch Pixar movies and love them.

I feel the same way about standing in line as the great late John Pinnette. I will spend an obscene amount of extra money just to be able to skip lines.

I hate following rules without having been explained why the rule is in place. If it's not a rule that has a valid reason - I will go out of my way to break it

A little rudeness and disrespect can elevate a meaningless interaction to a battle of wills and add drama to an otherwise dull day - Bill Watterson
[+] 2 users Like Cathym112's post
17-04-2014, 09:17 PM
(17-04-2014 09:11 PM)Lightvader Wrote:  So,are we all weird or is everyone else but us weird? These should be widely accepted views. Except cats. Kittens are are awsome

I think we are probably all just weird.

Ps. I like litteh tiny baby kittens, just not cats.

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
17-04-2014, 09:18 PM
(17-04-2014 09:16 PM)Cathym112 Wrote:  I hate chocolate. Even the smell gives me a headache.

I find most women to be incapable of divorcing emotions from discussions or decisions and it frustrates me.

I hate birds

I feel the same way about standing in line as the great late John Pinnette. I will spend an obscene amount of extra money just to be able to skip lines.

I hate following rules without having been explained why the rule is in place. If it's not a rule that has a valid reason - I will go out of my way to break it

I'm with you on everything but chocolate.

17-04-2014, 09:25 PM
(17-04-2014 09:16 PM)Cathym112 Wrote:  I hate chocolate. Even the smell gives me a headache.

I hate birds

John Pinnette is dead?

I has a sad now!Sadcryface2

Onward, my faithful steed!
[Image: ezgif-save_zps4d93a674.gif?t=1395781443]
[+] 1 user Likes Crulax's post
17-04-2014, 09:26 PM
(17-04-2014 09:09 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  
(17-04-2014 09:08 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  And another thing.

Disneyland is a dumb ass place. It's plastic, contrived, overly sweet, overrated, overly cute, overly everything. Why people would want to go there and spend money on such shit is beyond me. Disneyworld....ditto.

But...it's for babies....

Disneyland and Disneyworld dumb down childrens creative imaginations with a bunch of packaged rides and plastic, grotesque huge headed characters. It's also one big enormous advertisement.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
17-04-2014, 09:29 PM
(17-04-2014 09:26 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(17-04-2014 09:09 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  But...it's for babies....

Disneyland and Disneyworld dumb down childrens creative imaginations with a bunch of packaged rides and plastic, grotesque huge headed characters. It's also one big enormous advertisement.

Hehe I like this one! In my mind Disneyworld is like a fun once in a lifetime experience. I guess it could dumb you down if you went every Saturday.

[+] 1 user Likes Losty's post
17-04-2014, 09:34 PM

I hate birds

You lost me with the chocolate. I eat chocolate almost every day.

Do you hate all birds or just some birds?

What about this funny chicken?

[Image: chickencalendar_bumblebeeblog.jpg]

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post
17-04-2014, 09:38 PM
(17-04-2014 09:34 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  

I hate birds

You lost me with the chocolate. I eat chocolate almost every day.

Do you hate all birds or just some birds?

What about this funny chicken?

[Image: chickencalendar_bumblebeeblog.jpg]

Birds are scary and ugly and mean, they usually have lice which is gross.