Unconventional opinions

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-04-2014, 09:55 PM
RE: Unconventional opinions
All right, I'll bite. Sleepy

I think that consensual cannibalism and necrophilia should be legalized or at the very least decriminalized.

While I am an opponent of state-enforced eugenics, I think that voluntary eugenics is a good idea (i.e. I would support someone's decision not to reproduce if he has been diagnosed with a hereditary genetic disorder).

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Vosur's post
17-04-2014, 09:57 PM
I fucking hate social traditions, nonsensical "etiquette" laws, and social norms. They are all fucking illogical and sooo inconvenient. Especially the comfort/formal ratio, which more comfort equals less formal. Some people take it as offensive when you wear comfortable clothes to a formal event.
I also really hate feminists or people who ONLY support females. I think that it is more just to support both or all sides instead of a portion or one sides.

[Image: v0jpzpT.png]
[+] 2 users Like Alex_Leonardo's post
17-04-2014, 09:57 PM
(17-04-2014 09:55 PM)Vosur Wrote:  All right, I'll bite. Sleepy

I think that consensual cannibalism and necrophilia should be legalized or at the very least decriminalized.

While I am an opponent of state-enforced eugenics, I think that voluntary eugenics is a good idea (i.e. I would support someone's decision not to reproduce if he has been diagnosed with a hereditary genetic disorder).

I'm sorry I am not trying to judge you I promise, but wtf is consensual necrophilia?

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
[+] 1 user Likes Losty's post
17-04-2014, 10:00 PM
(17-04-2014 09:57 PM)Alex_Leonardo Wrote:  I fucking hate social traditions, nonsensical "etiquette" laws, and social norms. They are all fucking illogical and sooo inconvenient. Especially the comfort/formal ratio, which more comfort equals less formal. Some people take it as offensive when you wear comfortable clothes to a formal event.
I also really hate feminists or people who ONLY support females. I think that it is more just to support both or all sides instead of a portion or one sides.

I am with you, though technically it seems you may have a misconstrued definition of feminist, it seems to me that many feminists do also and I don't like those ones.

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
17-04-2014, 10:03 PM
(17-04-2014 09:57 PM)Alex_Leonardo Wrote:  I fucking hate social traditions, nonsensical "etiquette" laws, and social norms. They are all fucking illogical and sooo inconvenient. Especially the comfort/formal ratio, which more comfort equals less formal. Some people take it as offensive when you wear comfortable clothes to a formal event.
Even scott adams agrees with me.

[+] 1 user Likes Alex_Leonardo's post
17-04-2014, 10:11 PM
(17-04-2014 09:57 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  I'm sorry I am not trying to judge you I promise, but wtf is consensual necrophilia?
Well, to name only one possibility, the deceased person could consent to it by making a statement concerning his wishes in his testament prior to his death.

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
17-04-2014, 10:12 PM
(17-04-2014 10:00 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  

I am with you, though technically it seems you may have a misconstrued definition of feminist, it seems to me that many feminists do also and I don't like those ones.

No, I meant that I think Egalitarians are more just than the feminist group themselves.

17-04-2014, 10:14 PM
(17-04-2014 10:11 PM)Vosur Wrote:  
(17-04-2014 09:57 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  I'm sorry I am not trying to judge you I promise, but wtf is consensual necrophilia?
Well, to name only one possibility, the deceased person could consent to it by making a statement concerning his wishes in his testament prior to his death.

Hmm....I guess that could be okay. As long as I don think about it too much.

17-04-2014, 10:24 PM
I hate:
- Muslims
- Homeless people
- Africa (except South Africa, you guys are alright)
- Indians (dot, not the feather)
- Maori's (the ones in the northern part of the country anyway)
- Somalians (they look gross and they just constantly stare at me)
- The American bible belt
- American politicians (bunch of brown nosing cunts with no backbone)
- The Middle East (I support Israeli, but they can be a bunch of cunts sometimes too)
- Russia
- Gang members, particularly street gangs. MC gangs can be alright, they keep their shit to themselves.
- Nazi wannabee skinheads
- Black people that play the victim card
- Political correctness
- That the rich kid killed 4 people and got off while some guy pissed on a monument whilst drunk and got 2 years. 'Merica!
- Other religions
- That the media focus on bullshit things.
- That people are stupid
- That we put to much emphasis on human rights
- That we over value human life
- Any ethnic minorities I missed out mentioning. Can't be coming across as racist now can I, gotta hate everyone equally these days.
- That people blame others for their failures
- That people blame other people for their actions when they should accept responsibility
- That people feel self entitled simply because they were born
- That nothing is being done about North Korea despite the evidence that whole families are being brutally tortured and even though the west claims to be for democracy and human rights, will only intervene when it's profitable and not because it's the right thing to do.
- That when the west, and the US in particular, kill innocent civilians, women and children, it's "getting the job done". But when "terrorists" kill innocent civilians it's "unspeakable evil terrorism".
- That science isn't at the forefront of humanities main focus.
- That Paradox Interactive don't just hurry the fuck up and bring out the next EU4 expansion already, I've been waiting 4 fucking months. It's been Q2 for a month, hurry the fuck up! Angry

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
17-04-2014, 10:26 PM
(17-04-2014 10:24 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  I hate:
- Muslims
- Homeless people
- Africa (except South Africa, you guys are alright)
- Indians (dot, not the feather)
- Maori's (the ones in the northern part of the country anyway)
- Somalians (they look gross and they just constantly stare at me)
- The American bible belt
- American politicians (bunch of brown nosing cunts with no backbone)
- The Middle East (I support Israeli, but they can be a bunch of cunts sometimes too)
- Russia
- Gang members, particularly street gangs. MC gangs can be alright, they keep their shit to themselves.
- Nazi wannabee skinheads
- Black people that play the victim card
- Political correctness
- That the rich kid killed 4 people and got off while some guy pissed on a monument whilst drunk and got 2 years. 'Merica!
- Other religions
- That the media focus on bullshit things.
- That people are stupid
- That we put to much emphasis on human rights
- That we over value human life
- Any ethnic minorities I missed out mentioning. Can't be coming across as racist now can I, gotta hate everyone equally these days.
- That people blame others for their failures
- That people blame other people for their actions when they should accept responsibility
- That people feel self entitled simply because they were born
- That nothing is being done about North Korea despite the evidence that whole families are being brutally tortured and even though the west claims to be for democracy and human rights, will only intervene when it's profitable and not because it's the right thing to do.
- That when the west, and the US in particular, kill innocent civilians, women and children, it's "getting the job done". But when "terrorists" kill innocent civilians it's "unspeakable evil terrorism".
- That science isn't at the forefront of humanities main focus.
- That Paradox Interactive don't just hurry the fuck up and bring out the next EU4 expansion already, I've been waiting 4 fucking months. It's been Q2 for a month, hurry the fuck up! Angry

The 14th one particularly pissed me off.
Earmuffs, how much LowT gel have you been rubbing up your pits? Or was it a suppository?