Unconventional opinions

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-04-2014, 10:28 PM
RE: Unconventional opinions
(17-04-2014 10:24 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  I hate:
- Muslims
- Homeless people
- Africa (except South Africa, you guys are alright)
- Indians (dot, not the feather)
- Maori's (the ones in the northern part of the country anyway)
- Somalians (they look gross and they just constantly stare at me)
- The American bible belt
- American politicians (bunch of brown nosing cunts with no backbone)
- The Middle East (I support Israeli, but they can be a bunch of cunts sometimes too)
- Russia
- Gang members, particularly street gangs. MC gangs can be alright, they keep their shit to themselves.
- Nazi wannabee skinheads
- Black people that play the victim card
- Political correctness
- That the rich kid killed 4 people and got off while some guy pissed on a monument whilst drunk and got 2 years. 'Merica!
- Other religions
- That the media focus on bullshit things.
- That people are stupid
- That we put to much emphasis on human rights
- That we over value human life
- Any ethnic minorities I missed out mentioning. Can't be coming across as racist now can I, gotta hate everyone equally these days.
- That people blame others for their failures
- That people blame other people for their actions when they should accept responsibility
- That people feel self entitled simply because they were born
- That nothing is being done about North Korea despite the evidence that whole families are being brutally tortured and even though the west claims to be for democracy and human rights, will only intervene when it's profitable and not because it's the right thing to do.
- That when the west, and the US in particular, kill innocent civilians, women and children, it's "getting the job done". But when "terrorists" kill innocent civilians it's "unspeakable evil terrorism".
- That science isn't at the forefront of humanities main focus.
- That Paradox Interactive don't just hurry the fuck up and bring out the next EU4 expansion already, I've been waiting 4 fucking months. It's been Q2 for a month, hurry the fuck up! Angry

Who are you rushing, Mr. Slowpoke Tongue

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
17-04-2014, 10:30 PM
(17-04-2014 10:26 PM)Alex_Leonardo Wrote:  
- Muslims
- Homeless people
- The Middle East (I support Israeli, but they can be a bunch of cunts sometimes too)
- Russia
- Gang members, particularly street gangs. MC gangs can be alright, they keep their shit to themselves.
- Political correctness
- That the rich kid killed 4 people and got off while some guy pissed on a monument whilst drunk and got 2 years. 'Merica!
- Other religions
- That people are stupid
- Any ethnic minorities I missed out mentioning. Can't be coming across as racist now can I, gotta hate everyone equally these days.
- That people blame other people for their actions when they should accept responsibility
- That nothing is being done about North Korea despite the evidence that whole families are being brutally tortured and even though the west claims to be for democracy and human rights, will only intervene when it's profitable and not because it's the right thing to do.
- That when the west, and the US in particular, kill innocent civilians, women and children, it's "getting the job done". But when "terrorists" kill innocent civilians it's "unspeakable evil terrorism".
- That Paradox Interactive don't just hurry the fuck up and bring out the next EU4 expansion already, I've been waiting 4 fucking months. It's been Q2 for a month, hurry the fuck up! Angry

The 14th one particularly pissed me off.
Earmuffs, how much LowT gel have you been rubbing up your pits? Or was it a suppository?

Wtf do you have against people hating political correctness? Huh

[Image: oscar.png]
17-04-2014, 10:34 PM
(17-04-2014 10:30 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(17-04-2014 10:26 PM)Alex_Leonardo Wrote:  The 14th one particularly pissed me off.
Earmuffs, how much LowT gel have you been rubbing up your pits? Or was it a suppository?

Wtf do you have against people hating political correctness? Huh

Hmmm... maybe cultural correctness.. maybe racial correctness...
I don't know which I love, but it has "correctness" in it, and I am willing to defeat my enemy for it.

[Image: v0jpzpT.png]
[+] 1 user Likes Alex_Leonardo's post
17-04-2014, 10:45 PM
- Muslims
- Homeless people
- Russia
- Political correctness
- Other religions
- That people are stupid

Hey. Waddya know. I'm not on the list anywhere. I'm not a nazi, a muslim, an Indian, a Russian. Don't live in the Bible belt. Not a politician, not a rich kid. Thumbsup I can be a little stupid from time to time though.Tongue Err, um hopefully you don't have anything against emoticons.

So what do you have against homeless people? Many of them are mentally ill and can't get help, don't have any family support or have just slipped through the social cracks.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post
17-04-2014, 10:56 PM
(17-04-2014 09:06 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  
(17-04-2014 09:02 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  There are places in Australia where my beliefs regarding sports might get me lynched... Some with the Boat People.

I don't actually know what "the Boat People" are but your opinion seems fair.
There are people where I love who would lynch me for my twilight opinion, and the one about not being monogamous.

Boat People/Person is the term used to describe immigrants who have come to Australia via boat, the vast majority of them are illegal immigrates, so to say they are looked down upon is.. an understatement...

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
17-04-2014, 10:58 PM
(17-04-2014 10:56 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(17-04-2014 09:06 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  I don't actually know what "the Boat People" are but your opinion seems fair.
There are people where I love who would lynch me for my twilight opinion, and the one about not being monogamous.

Boat People/Person is the term used to describe immigrants who have come to Australia via boat, the vast majority of them are illegal immigrates, so to say they are looked down upon is.. an understatement...

Ahh okay now I understand.

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
17-04-2014, 11:01 PM
Let me see if I'm good at this....

-I hate tomatoes. Rarely I'm alrighty with the little red buggers on my stuff but most part it's just nasty
-I don't mind Jar Jar Binks.
-I think Tosh.0 is stupid but not funny.
-I don't like a majority of puzzle games. I can't do a majority of stealth games.
-The only yaoi (man on man) that I like is manly men which I recently learned is called bara. I hate all pairings except Soldier and Engineer (maybe one or two others). That's my one and only exception. All pairings but that suck! (did I just make a pun?)
-What I hate most is how defensive people are with their pairings or with fictional characters in general. I mean, my god, calm down! It's fuckin' fictional!!! FICTIONAL!! So what?!?!!!The world isn't going to split in half and collapse on itself because I don't like two character you think are so obviously meant for each other! It'll be alright if we don't agree on the same thing with a character! Just everyone stay caaallllmmm and like what you like!
-I get real creeped out by people that make fanfiction/art based off of celebrates especially when it's like sexy. Like I've read some stuff and realized later it was based off of 1 Direction and couldn't shake the feeling that I had just read grade-A stalker potential material. I don't know why but it really makes a difference to me whether or not the characters you put together for your dream pairing are real or not.
-I hate memes and I believe they are a destruction to our sense of humor as a human race
-I hate The Little Mermaid.
-I hate Tinkerbell.
-I never cared when Bambi's mother died. It just made me want deer meat.
-I'm not that into Legend of Zelda. Windwaker's pretty cool and the rest of the games are that good but eh I guess not my cup of tea.
-I hate coleslaw. I mean, what the hell?! Who the hell thought of that?! What is it even!?
-I believe that opossums are of the devil. They only emerge form hell to pluck up a victim from earth and drag below to let the demons feast upon their flesh.Satan himself does not look opossums in the eyes and has a special spot for them far away on the other side of hell where he doesn't have to see them.

If I come up with anything else, I'll post it.

[Image: notagain.gif]
[+] 2 users Like Miss Suzanne's post
17-04-2014, 11:18 PM
I don't believe in God.

More Min Gee Ziss
[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 2 users Like TSG's post
17-04-2014, 11:26 PM
(17-04-2014 11:18 PM)Teen-skeptic-go! Wrote:  I don't believe in God.

Ohmy wha??! That's crazy talk!

[+] 2 users Like Losty's post
17-04-2014, 11:31 PM
Not a big fan of bacon.

Or donuts.

Or Mac & Cheese.

Is anybody here really a fan of Twilight? Gag.

Also, I'm okay with Jar Jar Binks, too.

I can't stand Will Farrell or Nicholas Cage, I'm glad other people here agree!

Atheism is the only way to truly be free from sin.
[+] 1 user Likes Colourcraze's post