Unconventional opinions

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-04-2014, 12:29 AM
RE: Unconventional opinions
(17-04-2014 10:24 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  I hate:
- Muslims
- Homeless people
- Africa (except South Africa, you guys are alright)
- Indians (dot, not the feather)
- Maori's (the ones in the northern part of the country anyway)
- Somalians (they look gross and they just constantly stare at me)
- The American bible belt
- American politicians (bunch of brown nosing cunts with no backbone)
- The Middle East (I support Israeli, but they can be a bunch of cunts sometimes too)
- Russia
- Gang members, particularly street gangs. MC gangs can be alright, they keep their shit to themselves.
- Nazi wannabee skinheads
- Black people that play the victim card
- Political correctness
- That the rich kid killed 4 people and got off while some guy pissed on a monument whilst drunk and got 2 years. 'Merica!
- Other religions
- That the media focus on bullshit things.
- That people are stupid
- That we put to much emphasis on human rights
- That we over value human life
- Any ethnic minorities I missed out mentioning. Can't be coming across as racist now can I, gotta hate everyone equally these days.
- That people blame others for their failures
- That people blame other people for their actions when they should accept responsibility
- That people feel self entitled simply because they were born
- That nothing is being done about North Korea despite the evidence that whole families are being brutally tortured and even though the west claims to be for democracy and human rights, will only intervene when it's profitable and not because it's the right thing to do.
- That when the west, and the US in particular, kill innocent civilians, women and children, it's "getting the job done". But when "terrorists" kill innocent civilians it's "unspeakable evil terrorism".
- That science isn't at the forefront of humanities main focus.
- That Paradox Interactive don't just hurry the fuck up and bring out the next EU4 expansion already, I've been waiting 4 fucking months. It's been Q2 for a month, hurry the fuck up! Angry

Onward, my faithful steed!
[Image: ezgif-save_zps4d93a674.gif?t=1395781443]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Crulax's post
18-04-2014, 12:35 AM
I am feral in nature and will compete and try to beat every male human I meet, even if we are friends

Want my six pack to come soon and stay

I wish my body would never jiggle EVER not even a little( I want an iron body)Tongue

Try to understand everything

Feel sick when eating dairy and wheat

I love COD way more than I should

I love soul food

I tend to hate movies that are popular because I nitpick everything

I am told I am going to marry an asian

I have a strange combination in the music I like.

I only date lean chicks(don't ask why)

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
18-04-2014, 12:52 AM
(18-04-2014 12:35 AM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  ...
asian
lean
chicks
(don't ask why)

I wasn't gonna. Angel

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
18-04-2014, 02:40 AM
I hate Tom Cruise and do not understand why he is paid so much (or paid ever) for the shit movies he's in. Every time I see his buck toothed face I want to punch it.

I also hate twilight and all slushy romantic vampire fiction. Vamps are predators and not sparkly, love sick puppy dogs (I also understand they are fictional and not real so I wonder why I care).

I can't stand people who allow their children to scream like banshees all day long and say but kids are like that. Excitement and fun are one thing but infuriating the whole neighbourhood day in day out is just evidence of lazy parenting.

I think these are just things I hate as opposed to unconventional opinions thoughBig Grin

"The person who is certain, and who claims divine warrant for his certainty, belongs now to the infancy of our species." - Christopher Hitchens

"Remember kids, if you don't sin, then Jesus died for nothing. Have a great day!" - Ricky Gervais
[+] 6 users Like Eva's post
18-04-2014, 03:07 AM
I am pessimistic about the future of modern society. I think people put too much faith in the scientific community saving the day when they aren't being given the appropriate resources and are ignored when they say things people don't want to hear.

I am not enamoured by modern technology and gadgets. Most of it is pointless fluff. (To put this in context, I'm a computer scientist)
[+] 1 user Likes Mathilda's post
18-04-2014, 04:19 AM (This post was last modified: 18-04-2014 04:26 AM by Cathym112.)
(17-04-2014 09:25 PM)Crulax Wrote:  
(17-04-2014 09:16 PM)Cathym112 Wrote:  I hate chocolate. Even the smell gives me a headache.

I find most women to be incapable of divorcing emotions from discussions or decisions and it frustrates me.

I hate birds

I still watch Pixar movies and love them.

I feel the same way about standing in line as the great late John Pinnette. I will spend an obscene amount of extra money just to be able to skip lines.

I hate following rules without having been explained why the rule is in place. If it's not a rule that has a valid reason - I will go out of my way to break it

John Pinnette is dead?

I has a sad now!Sadcryface2

Yeah. A few weeks ago :-( pulmonary embolism.

I saw him about six months ago. He didn't look well. I mean, he tried to put on a good show but you could tell he just wasn't well. After that show he took off a few months because he needed some full rest. He came back for 2 months and died.

A little rudeness and disrespect can elevate a meaningless interaction to a battle of wills and add drama to an otherwise dull day - Bill Watterson
18-04-2014, 04:23 AM
(17-04-2014 09:55 PM)Vosur Wrote:  All right, I'll bite. Sleepy

I think that consensual cannibalism and necrophilia should be legalized or at the very least decriminalized.

While I am an opponent of state-enforced eugenics, I think that voluntary eugenics is a good idea (i.e. I would support someone's decision not to reproduce if he has been diagnosed with a hereditary genetic disorder).

Huh

A little rudeness and disrespect can elevate a meaningless interaction to a battle of wills and add drama to an otherwise dull day - Bill Watterson
[+] 1 user Likes Cathym112's post
18-04-2014, 04:42 AM
(18-04-2014 12:52 AM)DLJ Wrote:  
(18-04-2014 12:35 AM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  ...
asian
lean
chicks
(don't ask why)

I wasn't gonna. Angel

This is why we love you

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
[+] 1 user Likes Metazoa Zeke's post
18-04-2014, 05:00 AM
I dont agree with one single conventional opinion out there.

That about covers it for me. Drinking Beverage

If bullshit were music some people would be a brass band.
[+] 3 users Like War Horse's post
18-04-2014, 05:01 AM
I've always been an atheist and I've always lived in the bible belt, so I have lots of "opinions" that aren't shared by most people I come into contact with in my daily life. Religion and politics are just the top 2 on the list. Laugh out load

I'm a chick, but I don't like cut flowers. Give me a bouquet and I will secretly think you want me to die, why else would you have handed me a palmfull of death?

Don't bother buying me a card, I'll just read it, smile at you, and throw it away. And don't be expecting one from me, either. The card aisle is my most hated place in any store, and the only reason to go into Hallmark is if they have the closest bathroom.

I despise boxwoods. But everyone else seems to think they make the perfect, maintenance free, border.

I love my kid, but I don't really care for children.

As a military wife, I see a lot of this but I don't know how prevalent it is in the "real" world, but: you don't have to marry him (still mostly female spouses) just because you fucked him. (my mom, who was married 5 times, passed this gem on Laugh out load )
[+] 1 user Likes Mat0816's post