Unconventional opinions

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-04-2014, 05:38 AM
RE: Unconventional opinions
I don't know what that twilight thing is or how you cook it. But I'm not sure I care.

I think reality is infinitely more interesting than middle earth. The Lord of the Ring Things made me think of how much I'd like to visit the patch of land often called "New Zealand".

I wonder why they still call it "new".

I don't think male and female are opposite sexes but complementary. Literally.

I don't think the first living things were able to replicate themselves.

I don't think all human beings are equal; I find us extremely similar but each one of us seems uniquely different from the rest.

I don't have an opinion about penises, but I don't think the size of one's grave is important.

If I end up eaten by another living being, I prefer to be tasty and enjoyable rather than unenjoyable. I like enjoying a tasty ex-living being for a meal.

I think cockroaches will probably outlast human beings, but they will be well surprised when the sun becomes a red giant. Shame, because we could help each other export life out of this planet before that or something similar happens, if we weren't so busy telling others what they must and must not do.

I don't like people who view humanity as a tool for their own enrichment.

I like people who view themselves as a tool for the enrichment of humanity.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like living thing's post
18-04-2014, 05:55 AM
I can't tell the difference between good coffee and passable coffee, although I can certainly discern bad coffee.

It bothers me when people don't rinse a glass (that had something other than water in it) before putting it on the counter.

I've always really liked freckles (on women) for reasons I can't understand.

With a handful of exceptions, some of my favorite video games are more than twenty years old.

Any time I see a movie that has Edward Norton in it, it makes me want to see it (even if it would otherwise be unappealing to me).

(17-04-2014 07:34 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  I don't care for six packs, I prefer I man with a little pudge to squish Blush

I don't have a problem with six packs, but I don't mind if a woman is overweight.
[+] 1 user Likes RobbyPants's post
18-04-2014, 06:08 AM
(18-04-2014 05:01 AM)Mat0816 Wrote:  ...
a palmful of death

[+] 2 users Like DLJ's post
18-04-2014, 06:11 AM
(18-04-2014 05:38 AM)living thing Wrote:  I don't know what that twilight thing is or how you cook it. But I'm not sure I care.

I think reality is infinitely more interesting than middle earth. The Lord of the Ring Things made me think of how much I'd like to visit the patch of land often called "New Zealand".

I don't think all human beings are equal; I find us extremely similar but each one of us seems uniquely different from the rest.

I don't have an opinion about penises, but I don't think the size of one's grave is important.

If I end up eaten by another living being, I prefer to be tasty and enjoyable rather than unenjoyable. I like enjoying a tasty ex-living being for a meal.

I think cockroaches will probably outlast human beings, but they will be well surprised when the sun becomes a red giant. Shame, because we could help each other export life out of this planet before that or something similar happens, if we weren't so busy telling others what they must and must not do.

It would appear that you and Muffsy would be perfect for each other.

Angel

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
18-04-2014, 06:41 AM
(18-04-2014 06:11 AM)DLJ Wrote:  
(18-04-2014 05:38 AM)living thing Wrote:  I don't know what that twilight thing is or how you cook it. But I'm not sure I care.

It would appear that you and Muffsy would be perfect for each other.

Angel

Matchmaker, matchmaker, make me a match......
[+] 2 users Like Hobbitgirl's post
18-04-2014, 06:43 AM
(18-04-2014 06:11 AM)DLJ Wrote:  It would appear that you and Muffsy would be perfect for each other.

Angel
He he, angel indeed.

Please allow me to remain skeptical towards your suggestion; I'm not perfect in any way Tongue
[+] 2 users Like living thing's post
18-04-2014, 07:02 AM
I really dislike:
  • fundamentalists of any stripe
  • fan fiction of any kind
  • Jackson's LOTR/Hobbit movies
  • Apple iProducts
  • purveyors of woo
  • consumers of woo
  • unconstrained capitalism

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
18-04-2014, 07:17 AM
Louis C.K. is a bore.

Will Ferrell's only comedy gold is More cowbell.

Rock music is dead.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
18-04-2014, 07:21 AM
(18-04-2014 05:01 AM)Mat0816 Wrote:  Don't bother buying me a card, I'll just read it, smile at you, and throw it away. And don't be expecting one from me, either. The card aisle is my most hated place in any store, and the only reason to go into Hallmark is if they have the closest bathroom.

I love my kid, but I don't really care for children.
Thumbsup

Facebook & Google-- everyday I hate them more and more--
media that doesn't give both sides of the story.
American politics
pro-lifers and anti gay marriage people really piss me off
the bible belt
South Carolina & Texas- can we get rid of both, please?

people who feel the need to insult others to make themselves seem right/smarter.

Petty Rules- the school my children attend seem full of them
ipads in 3rd grade-- some of us don't want kids focused on a screen.

"Life is a daring adventure or it is nothing"--Helen Keller
[+] 2 users Like Bows and Arrows's post
18-04-2014, 07:45 AM
Many negative unconventionalities are being exposed (although I disagree with little said so far) but to change the mood, here's a positive...

Colonic irrigation in all hotels... yes please.

Or to put it another way, speaking as someone with a sensitive arse, I prefer to avoid cheap loo-paper so those hotels with bathrooms that have in-built anal-sprinkler systems are a joy beyond all words.

The muslims got that right but the Japanese have made it an art.

Bowing

[+] 3 users Like DLJ's post