Uncyclopedia

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-03-2012, 11:08 PM
Uncyclopedia
Does anyone else go on Uncyclopedia? Sometimes the articles can be a bit random but most of them are funny as fuck.

The news reports on there at the moment are brilliant, especially the one about the DEA criminalising fun.

Here's a great quote from the article on Dick Cheney;

'His parents called him Dick because they foresaw his wonderful career as a beloved and popular politician'. Big Grin

This is the first sentence of the article;

'Dick "Head" Cheney was the 46th United States Vice President, who currently lives deep within the fiery pits of Hell. He is a Republican, or, as the rest of the world has come to call them, a bastard'. Big Grin

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 7 users Like Hughsie's post
10-03-2012, 02:53 AM
RE: Uncyclopedia
(09-03-2012 11:08 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  Does anyone else go on Uncyclopedia?

Jesus Christos, man. Big Grin

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
10-03-2012, 04:23 AM
(10-03-2012 02:53 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(09-03-2012 11:08 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  Does anyone else go on Uncyclopedia?

Jesus Christos, man. Big Grin

Calvinism, man. Big Grin

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
10-03-2012, 04:25 AM
Ohhhh I lol'd hard at this one.

Quote:Controversy

The Prodigy made a controversial move in 1997 when they released the single Smack My Bitch Up. It was no different from many of the band's previous work in that the general public completely misinterpreted the intention of the song. Liam intended the offending sample in the song to mean "doing something intensely", but many thought the song advocated physically abusing Christ. Though Satanists everywhere praised the song for its beautiful, piano and violin-driven instrumental work, the conservative Christian fanbase the band had amassed over the years saw this as a betrayal. As an apology, Liam Howlett secluded himself in a monastery for 5 years.

LOL!

Never heard of this site before, I could kill a lot of time on this.
[+] 2 users Like Logisch's post
10-03-2012, 08:53 AM
I looked up Atheist.

Quote: “Uh oh” ~ An atheist up on entering the afterlife.

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes FSM_scot's post
10-03-2012, 11:31 AM
You should look up your home town, the article about mine had me in stitches Big Grin.

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes FSM_scot's post
10-03-2012, 12:13 PM
(10-03-2012 11:31 AM)FSM_scot Wrote:  You should look up your home town, the article about mine had me in stitches Big Grin.

Awesome. The one on Seattle starts out identifying the place where you will find the species: Starbuckius Coffeeshoppian.

Here's a picture of our beautiful city in July.
[Image: 200px-Densefog.jpg] Big Grin

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 3 users Like Erxomai's post
10-03-2012, 12:52 PM
This was on the Manchester page;

'Whilst most of Manchester makes the slums of Rio de Janeiro appear upmarket and chic, a very special place in the city is Piccadilly station - because it's the quickest way out'. Big Grin

Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
[+] 2 users Like Hughsie's post
10-03-2012, 01:27 PM (This post was last modified: 10-03-2012 01:34 PM by tazmin98.)
Quote:The Westboro Baptist Church is a cult of a bunch of hypocritical bashing pig monsters and is the lone bastion of reason and morality in a world gone mad. They are in the response of a rejected acceptance to the KKK, who believed the church to be less gay than they are.

Quote:The currency of England is the Crumpet, with smaller currency being Scones and Biscuits
Hahhah!

[Image: boston-terrier-gets-scared.gif]
[+] 2 users Like tazmin98's post
10-03-2012, 03:35 PM
(10-03-2012 01:27 PM)tazmin98 Wrote:  
Quote:The Westboro Baptist Church is a cult of a bunch of hypocritical bashing pig monsters and is the lone bastion of reason and morality in a world gone mad. They are in the response of a rejected acceptance to the KKK, who believed the church to be less gay than they are.

Glad to see that I'm not the only person who went straight for the Westboro Baptist Church page on the site Big Grin.

Best
Worst