Uncyclopedia

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-03-2012, 04:43 PM
RE: Uncyclopedia
(10-03-2012 11:31 AM)FSM_scot Wrote:  You should look up your home town, the article about mine had me in stitches Big Grin.
That is hilarious, I needed a good read.

"Glasgow: Belfast on Atkins" I had a chuckle at that Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Chilly's post
10-03-2012, 05:42 PM (This post was last modified: 10-03-2012 05:56 PM by GirlyMan.)
(10-03-2012 04:43 PM)Chilly Wrote:  "Glasgow: Belfast on Atkins" I had a chuckle at that Big Grin

That one had me on the floor too.

Big problem I had with the entry on my home of PG County was that they completely ignored the fact that in the mid 70's PG County was second only to LA County in terms of PCP production. How'd that not make the list?

I know it's wrong, but I remember laughing at this the first time I read about it back in '05.

"In August of 2005, the television reality show Extreme Makeover: Home Edition decided to fix up a shack in (of all places) Capitol Heights, PG County. ... After a big success of spending many hundreds of thousands of dollars, the citizens of Prince George's County decided to reward the crew by beating a crew member's wife senseless with a handgun and then proceeding to rob her. In response, a spokesperson from the show vowed never to return and decided to renovate homes in a more 'civil' environment. Southcentral LA, Tikrit, and the Gaza Strip were mentioned as alternatives."

What the fuck were you thinking coming into PG County like that? There's like protocols and protection payments and shit which need to be followed. We were obliged to beat and rob you just out of principle whether we wanted to or not.

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
10-03-2012, 05:59 PM
(10-03-2012 05:42 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(10-03-2012 04:43 PM)Chilly Wrote:  "Glasgow: Belfast on Atkins" I had a chuckle at that Big Grin

That one had me on the floor too.

Big problem I had with the entry on my home of PG County was that they completely ignored the fact that in the mid 70's PG County was second only to LA County in terms of PCP production. How'd that not make the list?

I know it's wrong, but I remember laughing at this the first time I read about it back in '05.

"In August of 2005, the television reality show Extreme Makeover: Home Edition decided to fix up a shack in (of all places) Capitol Heights, PG County. ... After a big success of spending many hundreds of thousands of dollars, the citizens of Prince George's County decided to reward the crew by beating a crew member's wife senseless with a handgun and then proceeding to rob her. In response, a spokesperson from the show vowed never to return and decided to renovate homes in a more 'civil' environment. Southcentral LA, Tikrit, and the Gaza Strip were mentioned as alternatives."

What the fuck were you thinking coming into PG County like that? There's like protocols and protection payments and shit which need to be followed. We were obliged to beat and rob you just out of principle whether we wanted to or not.

Obviously they never watched The Wire or they would have known better!

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
10-03-2012, 06:27 PM (This post was last modified: 10-03-2012 11:37 PM by GirlyMan.)
(10-03-2012 05:59 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Obviously they never watched The Wire or they would have known better!

See, now those producers followed proper protocol and such and came out all right. ... But I would note that Baltimore County is just where PG County goes to train.

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
10-03-2012, 06:40 PM
The closest to my hometown is Vancouver and it doesn't exactly make the place seem like a nice place to visit, you know... unless you want to get some heroin.
It's funny to read, but only because I've been there tons and know it to be true.
If you are ever there at night, stay off of Hastings. Period. And don't walk. Drive. With the windows up and locks engaged.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-03-2012, 07:22 AM
(10-03-2012 04:43 PM)Chilly Wrote:  That is hilarious, I needed a good read.

"Glasgow: Belfast on Atkins" I had a chuckle at that Big Grin

Did you read the politics section?

Quote:Recently the SNP came to power promising greater spending and product placement to encourage London scallies with 'loads of money' to come up and enjoy the bitter fruit that is Glasgow. Other reforms include 'F**k Westminster' and 'Keep those Schemies away from the rich!'.

The SNP manifesto, consisting of a single page of abuse about the English, a declaration of independence from England, and a stomach turning nude photo of Nicola Sturgeon; as and when these policies have been fulfilled, Glasgow has vowed to wave the banners of 'Save us Norway' more than in any part of Scotland.

Recently, the total number of people who actually vote in Glasgow has dropped from 3 in 1857 to just 1 last year. This is because two of the three non-obese citizens of Glasgow were executed by Alex Salmond personally for "not being fat enough!" The rifle used was made of fish and chips, which he then ate.

Big Grin

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
11-03-2012, 02:33 PM
That was funny as well. Though, I wasn't happy that I tried to imagine a naked Nicola Sturgeon - before bed!
[+] 1 user Likes Chilly's post