Undeniable proof for God

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-01-2015, 01:36 AM
RE: Undeniable proof for God
(30-01-2015 01:02 AM)CleverUsername Wrote:  Sometimes I wonder if Christians apply this reasoning to anything else. Someone should really introduce anyone who uses this argument to "found footage" horror films.

Make them watch Cannibal Holocaust Evil_monster

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
30-01-2015, 07:56 AM
(29-01-2015 05:27 PM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  he's not coming back....is he??
awwww......no new toy?

*pout*

What?
I am here playing hide and seek with Jesus, and Jesus is so good at this game that I suspect him of cheating.
[+] 1 user Likes Typho2k's post
03-02-2015, 02:41 AM
(30-01-2015 07:56 AM)Typho2k Wrote:  
(29-01-2015 05:27 PM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  he's not coming back....is he??
awwww......no new toy?

*pout*

What?
I am here playing hide and seek with Jesus, and Jesus is so good at this game that I suspect him of cheating.

Hide & seek w Jesus?
Hope that's your sense of humor talking.

lol

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
03-02-2015, 10:46 AM
(28-01-2015 07:20 AM)Typho2k Wrote:  I am here to present the proof for Jesus Christ being the messiah and proof for God's existance:

The Bible.

The Bible says it is the holy word of God, so there you go.

Checkmate.

Fixed if you replace "Bible" with "Koran" and there you have circular argument, but Christians take their stand on a number of areas including:

*cosmology
*ontology
*archaeology
*prophecy
*life changes
*biology/anatomy
*Etc

I would NEVER, EVER preach a sermon in public or private and say "It says it is so it has to be..."

I'm told atheists on forums like TTA are bitter and angry. If you are not, your posts to me will be respectful, insightful and thoughtful. Prove me wrong by your adherence to decent behavior.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-02-2015, 10:59 AM
(03-02-2015 10:46 AM)The Q Continuum Wrote:  Fixed if you replace "Bible" with "Koran" and there you have circular argument, but Christians take their stand on a number of areas including:

*cosmology
*archaeology
*biology/anatomy
This should be fun.....

[Image: fdyq20.jpg]
03-02-2015, 11:12 AM
I am here to present proof for the Flying Spaghetti Monster.

[Image: Spagmonster_zps8eb9d55c.jpg]

Checkmate... Flying spaghetti monsterians.
[+] 1 user Likes Tonechaser77's post
03-02-2015, 11:55 AM
(03-02-2015 10:46 AM)The Q Continuum Wrote:  
(28-01-2015 07:20 AM)Typho2k Wrote:  I am here to present the proof for Jesus Christ being the messiah and proof for God's existance:

The Bible.

The Bible says it is the holy word of God, so there you go.

Checkmate.

Fixed if you replace "Bible" with "Koran" and there you have circular argument, but Christians take their stand on a number of areas including:

*cosmology
*ontology
*archaeology
*prophecy
*life changes
*biology/anatomy
*Etc

I would NEVER, EVER preach a sermon in public or private and say "It says it is so it has to be..."

Perhaps I am just taking the bait but, dafuq? What the hell are you saying here q?

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored- Aldous Huxley
03-02-2015, 03:34 PM
Years ago I saw a delivery truck with the words "God. Guaranteed Overnight Delivery"

I believe that that company exists (or existed).
I even have faith that if I pay them a certain amount they would deliver a package for me.

Does that make me a theist?
03-02-2015, 06:08 PM
(03-02-2015 10:46 AM)The Q Continuum Wrote:  ... and there you have circular argument, but Christians take their stand on a number of areas including:

*cosmology
*ontology
*archaeology
*prophecy
*life changes
*biology/anatomy
*Etc

Why not?

It is no more or less flawed that the other arguments you mention.
04-02-2015, 10:44 AM
(03-02-2015 11:55 AM)devilsadvoc8 Wrote:  
(03-02-2015 10:46 AM)The Q Continuum Wrote:  Fixed if you replace "Bible" with "Koran" and there you have circular argument, but Christians take their stand on a number of areas including:

*cosmology
*ontology
*archaeology
*prophecy
*life changes
*biology/anatomy
*Etc

Perhaps I am just taking the bait but, dafuq? What the hell are you saying here q?

I'm saying that I personally and vigorously correct born again Christians who preach publicly or privately that the Bible is true 'cause the Bible says so. That is the definition of circular argument. Better (if perhaps not much) is Luther's statement (paraphrasing) that there is no sin in preaching the Bible without reason but no glory either.

ISLAM totally does the circular Muhammed-said-it's-true-so-it-must-be-because-the-Koran-says-Muhammed-is-true CIRCLE. Compare that to "Billy Bob heard the gospel then researched prophecy fulfillment for two years and also creation science because he had a Master's in Geology and then, after careful consideration and some prayer, became a Christian."

I'm told atheists on forums like TTA are bitter and angry. If you are not, your posts to me will be respectful, insightful and thoughtful. Prove me wrong by your adherence to decent behavior.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user