Undeniable proof for God

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-02-2015, 03:30 PM
RE: Undeniable proof for God
(11-02-2015 02:47 PM)Slashin8r Wrote:  LOGICAL PROOF A GOD EXISTS:

This proof is so simple that a 2-year-old can follow it.

Science is all about finding answers to questions. A few of the big questions are, "Why do we exist?", "Where did matter come from?", "Why does gravity work the way it does?", etc.

Now, imagine that there was a scientific breakthrough and we answered one of those important questions. We only find ourselves asking more questions about the new answer, "Why that answer?".

Every time you find an answer, you will follow it with more questions to be solved. It is a never ending cycle of questions and answers and questions.

Where does it end? The only logical answer is GOD. Sooner or later, even science will find GOD.

More evidence:
Steven Hawking and other physicists have theorized that the universe was spontaneously created by laws such as gravity. They then theorized that these laws were created by the universe.

This means the creation of the universe works in a cycle:
Laws -> Spontaneous Creation -> Universe -> Laws -> Spontaneous Creation -> etc.

Where did the cycle start? The most logical spot to start the cycle is to define the Laws. How did the Laws get defined without a current Universe? The only logical answer is GOD.

Now, I don't speak of a Christian GOD or Greek GODs, or any GOD that we know of. It is far more logical that the GOD that does exist has never had any influence on our creation at all except for the fact that this GOD created the Laws in which everything is governed.

That is not a proof, it is an argument.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-02-2015, 06:30 PM
(11-02-2015 02:47 PM)Slashin8r Wrote:  More evidence:

You can't have "more evidence" until you provide some evidence.

Quote:Steven Hawking and other physicists have theorized that the universe was spontaneously created by laws such as gravity. They then theorized that these laws were created by the universe.

You've misunderstood something. I'm not a physicist so I'm not sure where you went wrong, but I am positive that you did.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes unfogged's post
11-02-2015, 06:54 PM
(11-02-2015 02:47 PM)Slashin8r Wrote:  .......Where does it end? The only logical answer is GOD........Where did the cycle start? The most logical spot to start the cycle is to define the Laws. How did the Laws get defined without a current Universe? The only logical answer is GOD.......

Okay then.... where did god come from?

As for science? I believe the current view is, "We don't know, but we're thinking very hard about such questions and trying to find ways of testing the things we're thinking about..."

Much cheers to all.
11-02-2015, 07:26 PM
I think this is a joke...

But then, we've seen theists post genuine arguments that are equally as stupid, if not more so.

So, then again, this guy could be serious... If he is serious, then I'll just about give up on the human race.

[img]

via GIPHY

[/img]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-02-2015, 05:42 AM
(11-02-2015 07:26 PM)Sam Wrote:  I think this is a joke...

But then, we've seen theists post genuine arguments that are equally as stupid, if not more so.

So, then again, this guy could be serious... If he is serious, then I'll just about give up on the human race.

I am totally cereal. Kappa Kappa Kappa