Under my skin.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-11-2013, 08:48 PM
Under my skin.
*sigh*

I'm back everyone. I wonder if my short absence was noted by any of you. I had to take a break from the forum because I found that my posts were gaining less and less intellect until I was simply posting pictures of internet memes. I am also unable to debate satisfactorily since any other opinion seems to get under my skin very easily and make me angry. I force myself to stop typing enraged comments into YouTube whenever I see a bigoted or fallacious post, because I know that there is nothing constructive that I can add. I wish I could just find some way to not be enraged by every trivial paragraph that some nincompoop posts, but I see no solution at the moment. For now, I will try my best not to post anything at all that isn't constructive, or I will at the very least attempt to be intelligible.

[Image: ezgif_save_1.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like TSG's post
12-11-2013, 08:56 PM
RE: Under my skin.
(12-11-2013 08:48 PM)Teen-skeptic-go! Wrote:  *sigh*

I'm back everyone. I wonder if my short absence was noted by any of you. I had to take a break from the forum because I found that my posts were gaining less and less intellect until I was simply posting pictures of internet memes. I am also unable to debate satisfactorily since any other opinion seems to get under my skin very easily and make me angry. I force myself to stop typing enraged comments into YouTube whenever I see a bigoted or fallacious post, because I know that there is nothing constructive that I can add. I wish I could just find some way to not be enraged by every trivial paragraph that some nincompoop posts, but I see no solution at the moment. For now, I will try my best not to post anything at all that isn't constructive, or I will at the very least attempt to be intelligible.

You were gone?

I find myself occasionally struggling to live up to my usual post standard of mediocrity. On these occasions, I stop the reply and go do something else until I get that little click in the back of my head which gives me what I want to say.

The rest of my posts are just bullshitting anyway so I'm sure nobody notices the occasional quality drops from me. You'll figure your own shit and style out eventually.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
12-11-2013, 09:05 PM
I am here for the community and not debate,so there is that. I usually don't post at debates becouse what i wanted to say has been said already,and usually better than i can say it. I dod note your absence tho. Welcome back.

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....
[+] 1 user Likes Lightvader's post
12-11-2013, 09:39 PM

I'm back everyone. I wonder if my short absence was noted by any of you.

Who are you?

Jk, welcome back
12-11-2013, 09:43 PM
I sometimes need breaks. I deal with chronic insomnia, and when I haven't slept well for a few days I might write things on the internet that aren't exactly well thought out or coherent, and those are times when it's best to abstain from serious discussion. A lack of proper sleep can make me irate and irrational, and that doesn't make for good discussion.

We all need breaks sometimes, to clear the mind.

If something can be destroyed by the truth, it might be worth destroying.

[Image: ZcC2kGl.png]
12-11-2013, 09:44 PM
If I see an interesting thread I have my .02 for, I'll drop in. But even I typically don't wander about the debate threads. I especially try and shy away from the Atheism and Theist section.

I've been an on and off spam-dunce sometimes too, but after realizing how annoying it was to everyone else, I calmed down a lot.

Find a part here where you're comfortable and relax, man.

Cool
12-11-2013, 09:48 PM
I figure that since we generally agree about the whole god situation... I might as well skip those threads entirely
12-11-2013, 11:13 PM
I noticed! I was wondering. Smile

I know the feeling. I think I used to be a lot more intense with my debates and then stopped because I didn't feel a need to for me.

Sometimes it's okay to engage in the lighter side of this community, because that's what we are here- a social network who socializes, whether that's light hearted silliness or serious and contemplative. We take you as ya are!

Welcome back!
[+] 2 users Like LadyJane's post
13-11-2013, 10:19 AM

Half Life?

[Image: 9f6.gif]
13-11-2013, 04:43 PM
(13-11-2013 10:19 AM)ELK12695 Wrote:  

Half Life?

You'll have to change your profile picture first.

[Image: ezgif_save_1.gif]