30-05-2017, 12:20 PM
RE: Under the Knife
Hope it went well Fireball!

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
30-05-2017, 12:24 PM
Best wishes for a speedy recovery and Hug hugs to help cope with the pain! I hope it all went well.
Find all posts by this user
30-05-2017, 01:24 PM

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
30-05-2017, 01:34 PM
Under the Knife
(29-05-2017 05:30 PM)Fireball Wrote:  I'll be going under the knife tomorrow for surgery on the ligament pressing on my left median nerve. Gasp I have carpal tunnel syndrome in both wrists, but will be having them done one at a time so that I can remain reasonably functional. There will be pain meds. Hobo So if I act extra goofy, you'll know why. It'll be outpatient surgery, which is nicer than staying in the hospital. Yes

My sister in law just had this done and it wasn't too bad. You'll be happy you did it.

Speedy recovery bro. Ignore Girly.
[+] 1 user Likes KUSA's post
30-05-2017, 01:57 PM
The phrase "under the knife" always brings images of Edgar Allan Poe's, The Pit in the Pendulum. Sorry, it just does.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post
30-05-2017, 06:18 PM
(30-05-2017 01:34 PM)KUSA Wrote:  
(29-05-2017 05:30 PM)Fireball Wrote:  I'll be going under the knife tomorrow for surgery on the ligament pressing on my left median nerve. Gasp I have carpal tunnel syndrome in both wrists, but will be having them done one at a time so that I can remain reasonably functional. There will be pain meds. Hobo So if I act extra goofy, you'll know why. It'll be outpatient surgery, which is nicer than staying in the hospital. Yes

My sister in law just had this done and it wasn't too bad. You'll be happy you did it.

Nah, Girly's posts are great! They are the kind a person who is reasonably sure that they have a fiend (albeit electronic) to be abo to do this. Thumbsup

As for the surgery, that (sofa) hurts less than the 7 tries it took ti get the IV in. Sad

I'm alittle woozy from the surgery meds, though. I'm supposedly only going to need Tylenol, which is OK by me.
[+] 6 users Like Fireball's post
30-05-2017, 06:23 PM
(30-05-2017 06:18 PM)Fireball Wrote:  
(30-05-2017 01:34 PM)KUSA Wrote:  My sister in law just had this done and it wasn't too bad. You'll be happy you did it.

Nah, Girly's posts are great! They are the kind a person who is reasonably sure that they have a fiend (albeit electronic) to be abo to do this. Thumbsup

As for the surgery, that (sofa) hurts less than the 7 tries it took ti get the IV in. Sad

I'm alittle woozy from the surgery meds, though. I'm supposedly only going to need Tylenol, which is OK by me.

Glad to hear it went well. If you typing is all off key (kind of a joke there, snicker-snicker) we'll understand.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
30-05-2017, 06:26 PM
(30-05-2017 06:18 PM)Fireball Wrote:  
(30-05-2017 01:34 PM)KUSA Wrote:  My sister in law just had this done and it wasn't too bad. You'll be happy you did it.

Glad it went well.
[+] 1 user Likes Heath_Tierney's post
31-05-2017, 07:31 AM
How's the hand, Fireball?
31-05-2017, 07:39 AM
Good glad all is over with and you are doing well.