Underailable Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 3.67 Average
27-01-2016, 05:13 PM
RE: Underailable Thread
(27-01-2016 04:52 PM)jason_delisle Wrote:  
(27-01-2016 04:42 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  I created a sock puppet many moons ago which I called GirlyMad because I couldn't remember my password and eventually got locked out. The Calvinist hooked me up with a new password (which I don't remember because I rely on Chrome to remember it for me). I think GirlyMad is still active but of course I can't remember the password. Weeping

Pretty sure the intent of the the rule is too weed out malicious trolls arguing against themselves to try and troll us even more. And I can't think of many self-flagellations more painful and degrading than 10 Hail Mary's. .... Well except for maybe this guy.

Outch!

Dude. You're the one who brings 3" wood screws to a sock party instead of soap bars like civilized folk.

#sigh
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
27-01-2016, 05:18 PM
(27-01-2016 05:13 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(27-01-2016 04:52 PM)jason_delisle Wrote:  Outch!

Dude. You're the one who brings 3" wood screws to a sock party instead of soap bars like civilized folk.
Good point.
27-01-2016, 05:19 PM
(27-01-2016 04:42 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(27-01-2016 02:05 PM)Chas Wrote:  That's an interesting outcome.

2) No Sock Puppets
This relates to any member who creates two or more accounts. It can also include posting on behalf of a banned member, without the approval of the forum Administration. Having simultaneous active accounts is seen as a violation and will result in all your accounts being banned (including your original account).

I created a sock puppet many moons ago which I called GirlyMad because I couldn't remember my password and eventually got locked out. The Calvinist hooked me up with a new password (which I don't remember because I rely on Chrome to remember it for me). I think GirlyMad is still active but of course I can't remember the password. Weeping

Pretty sure the intent of the the rule is too weed out malicious trolls arguing against themselves to try and troll us even more. And I can't think of many self-flagellations more painful and degrading than 10 Hail Mary's. .... Well except for maybe this guy.

I was going to make an albino joke. But I decided against it. I am already on the bubble.
27-01-2016, 08:21 PM (This post was last modified: 28-01-2016 05:56 AM by jason_delisle.)

Brokeback to the Future Trailer
27-01-2016, 09:23 PM

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
28-01-2016, 05:42 AM
(27-01-2016 11:44 AM)jason_delisle Wrote:  
(27-01-2016 09:37 AM)adey67 Wrote:  What I want to know is how someone can be smart enough to fly helicopters and yet believe in some all powerful sky dad who is prepared to immolate us for all eternity for what must be finite crimes/ sins Hobo Hail Satan
The biggest flaw to your question is that you assume you have to be smart to fly helicopters.
What would not be smart is to swap riding around in awesome multi million dollar machines of mega death for the relatively tame life of chaplaincy besides won't uncle Sam be pissed at you I mean its gotta cost a whole heap to train a chopper pilot? Hey you could be flying clergy I guess Angel
28-01-2016, 09:59 AM

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
28-01-2016, 01:02 PM
I am considering starting a new thread called "What is the most disturbing video you have ever seen?" I sent a pm to Moms for preapproval. What do you think?
28-01-2016, 01:08 PM
(28-01-2016 01:02 PM)jason_delisle Wrote:  I am considering starting a new thread called "What is the most disturbing video you have ever seen?" I sent a pm to Moms for preapproval. What do you think?

It is as if you want me to have the worlds best wet dream Big Grin

[+] 1 user Likes Metazoa Zeke's post
28-01-2016, 01:15 PM
(28-01-2016 01:08 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(28-01-2016 01:02 PM)jason_delisle Wrote:  I am considering starting a new thread called "What is the most disturbing video you have ever seen?" I sent a pm to Moms for preapproval. What do you think?

It is as if you want me to have the worlds best wet dream Big Grin
I just got a reply back from moms. She doesn't think it would be a good idea to use the word "most disturbing" out of fear that people would put over the top violence and gore. She suggested "cringe worthy"....anyways here goes nothing.