Underailable Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 3.67 Average
17-03-2016, 10:15 PM
RE: Underailable Thread

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-03-2016, 07:09 AM
(17-03-2016 08:40 PM)jason_delisle Wrote:  
(17-03-2016 08:33 PM)jennybee Wrote:  Yes, in my Signature. Szuchow thought they were dancing broccoli. Laugh out load They're supposed to be shamrocks Wink

Cool Smile Camp Pendleton--in Southern Cali right?
Yes. Report NLT August 31.

I'm in Northern Cali, but am moving to Maine in June. Why FSM, why??!! Weeping Tongue Laugh out load Hobo

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post
18-03-2016, 07:14 AM
(17-03-2016 08:33 PM)jennybee Wrote:  Yes, in my Signature. Szuchow thought they were dancing broccoli. Laugh out load They're supposed to be shamrocks Wink

They still look like broccoli to me Smile

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 2 users Like Szuchow's post
18-03-2016, 11:26 AM
(18-03-2016 07:14 AM)Szuchow Wrote:  

They still look like broccoli to me Smile

It's the eyes, right? It's gotta be those eyes. Tongue
18-03-2016, 11:29 AM
(18-03-2016 11:26 AM)Fireball Wrote:  
(18-03-2016 07:14 AM)Szuchow Wrote:  They still look like broccoli to me Smile

It's the eyes, right? It's gotta be those eyes. Tongue

Eyes didn't hurt in assuming that these so called shamrocks were broccoli Wink

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
19-03-2016, 04:26 PM
Confession time. I send about 80% of my posts ,including this one,while on the toilet.
[+] 1 user Likes jason_delisle's post
19-03-2016, 04:35 PM
(19-03-2016 04:26 PM)jason_delisle Wrote:  Confession time. I send about 80% of my posts ,including this one,while on the toilet.

Don't forget to wipe Wink

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
19-03-2016, 06:03 PM
(19-03-2016 04:26 PM)jason_delisle Wrote:  Confession time. I send about 80% of my posts ,including this one,while on the toilet.

Along with the flying, sitting on the toilet for extended periods will lead to hemorrhoids. Take it from an old man, shit and get off the pot, quick. I'm glad that I live at a time when I can have hemorrhoids banded instead of getting reamed with a brace and bit and sewn up like an inverse wurst. Mine come mostly from heavy lifting, like 300+ pounds, too many times. But toilet time causes the hemorrhoids to be expanded for a longer than normal duration. Fun fact. Hemorrhoids swell to soften your colon to allow stools to pass more easily. So, sitting on the toilet too long allows them to stay swollen longer. When they do, they can become inflamed, and/or bleed, or both. I read the handbook, after my first banding. I wish I had known this 40 years ago. Undecided
[+] 1 user Likes Fireball's post
19-03-2016, 08:42 PM
(19-03-2016 06:03 PM)Fireball Wrote:  

Along with the flying, sitting on the toilet for extended periods will lead to hemorrhoids. Take it from an old man, shit and get off the pot, quick. I'm glad that I live at a time when I can have hemorrhoids banded instead of getting reamed with a brace and bit and sewn up like an inverse wurst. Mine come mostly from heavy lifting, like 300+ pounds, too many times. But toilet time causes the hemorrhoids to be expanded for a longer than normal duration. Fun fact. Hemorrhoids swell to soften your colon to allow stools to pass more easily. So, sitting on the toilet too long allows them to stay swollen longer. When they do, they can become inflamed, and/or bleed, or both. I read the handbook, after my first banding. I wish I had known this 40 years ago. Undecided
Wise words. Thank you.
19-03-2016, 09:49 PM
(19-03-2016 08:42 PM)jason_delisle Wrote:  
(19-03-2016 06:03 PM)Fireball Wrote:  Along with the flying, sitting on the toilet for extended periods will lead to hemorrhoids. Take it from an old man, shit and get off the pot, quick. I'm glad that I live at a time when I can have hemorrhoids banded instead of getting reamed with a brace and bit and sewn up like an inverse wurst. Mine come mostly from heavy lifting, like 300+ pounds, too many times. But toilet time causes the hemorrhoids to be expanded for a longer than normal duration. Fun fact. Hemorrhoids swell to soften your colon to allow stools to pass more easily. So, sitting on the toilet too long allows them to stay swollen longer. When they do, they can become inflamed, and/or bleed, or both. I read the handbook, after my first banding. I wish I had known this 40 years ago. Undecided
Wise words. Thank you.

I'm always on the lookout for my fellow human. If you (or anyone else) suffer less because I know something to help, that pleases me. Be sure to get lots of liquids and fiber. Kind of a bummer to really "regular" when you're at 10k feet, possibly in a firefight, though.
[+] 1 user Likes Fireball's post