Underailable Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 3.67 Average
25-11-2015, 07:56 PM
RE: Underailable Thread
(25-11-2015 06:32 PM)izel Wrote:  
(25-11-2015 06:00 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Do you find the hopping to be of help? Usually when I'm sick, the last thing I want to do is exercise.

I don't find anything helpful when I'm sick. Just let it run its course I guess Laugh out load I'm not a doctor yet, dammit Facepalm

When I'm sick I stay in my pajamas all day with my comforter wrapped around me and drink hot tea and Jamba Juice. That's kind of what I did today since I have the day off, only I'm not sick. Hobo I did workout though and got my food shopping done for tomorrow. Thumbsup

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
25-11-2015, 07:58 PM
All the Russians are gone hahaha we are at 25% occupancy tonight. Slowest night ever... I may just jump in the pool Laugh out load you guys have fun cooking.
[Image: IMG356828919.png]

1 Like = 1 Prayer
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like izel's post
25-11-2015, 07:59 PM
(25-11-2015 07:58 PM)izel Wrote:  All the Russians are gone hahaha we are at 25% occupancy tonight. Slowest night ever... I may just jump in the pool Laugh out load you guys have fun cooking.

Wow that is gorgeous! No wonder you love working there.

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
25-11-2015, 08:02 PM
(25-11-2015 07:59 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(25-11-2015 07:58 PM)izel Wrote:  All the Russians are gone hahaha we are at 25% occupancy tonight. Slowest night ever... I may just jump in the pool Laugh out load you guys have fun cooking.

Wow that is gorgeous! No wonder you love working there.

omg, usually its never a dull moment here, but with everything that's been happening people are scared, most of them left already Undecided

1 Like = 1 Prayer
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like izel's post
25-11-2015, 08:24 PM
(25-11-2015 06:15 PM)jason_delisle Wrote:  
(25-11-2015 06:00 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Do you find the hopping to be of help? Usually when I'm sick, the last thing I want to do is exercise.
Alcohol is a disinfectant right? Perhaps if I drink enough it will kill whatever critters are inside me?

See, now I was torn whether or not to go with beer or exercise. I couldn't do both because I believe you need to fully commit to a premise. So I hopped you might go that direction. Thumbsup

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
25-11-2015, 08:51 PM
(25-11-2015 06:15 PM)jason_delisle Wrote:  Alcohol is a disinfectant right? Perhaps if I drink enough it will kill whatever critters are inside me?

Hm. I'm going to go sterilize the hell out of myself.
25-11-2015, 08:56 PM
(25-11-2015 08:24 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(25-11-2015 06:15 PM)jason_delisle Wrote:  Alcohol is a disinfectant right? Perhaps if I drink enough it will kill whatever critters are inside me?

See, now I was torn whether or not to go with beer or exercise. I couldn't do both because I believe you need to fully commit to a premise. So I hopped you might go that direction. Thumbsup

12 ounce curls, both arms now, hup!
25-11-2015, 09:47 PM
I am throwing back some whisky now.
[+] 1 user Likes jason_delisle's post
25-11-2015, 10:16 PM
Underailable Thread
(25-11-2015 08:56 PM)Fireball Wrote:  
(25-11-2015 08:24 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  See, now I was torn whether or not to go with beer or exercise. I couldn't do both because I believe you need to fully commit to a premise. So I hopped you might go that direction. Thumbsup

12 ounce curls, both arms now, hup!

Nah, man. I'm pretty much a ganja only guy these days. Smokin

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
25-11-2015, 10:31 PM
Wine or beer. That's really it for me. I'm not a huge drinker--I usually have a beer with tortilla chips and guac once a week and a glass of wine here or there after work.