Underailable Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 3.67 Average
27-11-2015, 11:33 PM
RE: Underailable Thread
(27-11-2015 11:12 PM)Fireball Wrote:  Fucking Justin Bieber. MS forced a download and install of Win10, complete with twitter, and the first tweet I saw before I uninstalled that shit was about that twit. Feck, the US needs to get a life!

Well, teenaged girls in the USA definitely do. That or hobbies.

Edit: Sounded harsh. But they're teens, and we know how hormones affected us as teens. But... ugh.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-11-2015, 11:41 AM
For the bitches in life you may come across. To be so miserable it must truly be exhausting Undecided

[Image: 568526bd0edacb0311c4607fe1889262.jpg]

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
28-11-2015, 12:06 PM
(27-11-2015 11:12 PM)Fireball Wrote:  Fucking Justin Bieber. MS forced a download and install of Win10, complete with twitter, and the first tweet I saw before I uninstalled that shit was about that twit. Feck, the US needs to get a life!

But, but isn't the Beibermeister Canadian?

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
28-11-2015, 12:11 PM
(28-11-2015 12:06 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  

Why does there always gotta be some asshole who reminds everyone Beiber is Canadian? Angry Look, we're sorry ok?? It was purely accidental, and we now know to drown any babies that are born with fabulous hair. Dodgy

So many cats, so few good recipes.
[+] 3 users Like Stark Raving's post
28-11-2015, 12:47 PM
Workmen here today to work on house. Gotta stay home and wait til they fix things instead of going out and having fun. Undecided

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
28-11-2015, 12:59 PM
(28-11-2015 12:47 PM)jennybee Wrote:  Workmen here today to work on house. Gotta stay home and wait til they fix things instead of going out and having fun. Undecided

Or have fun with the workmen. Angel

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
28-11-2015, 01:04 PM
(28-11-2015 12:59 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(28-11-2015 12:47 PM)jennybee Wrote:  Workmen here today to work on house. Gotta stay home and wait til they fix things instead of going out and having fun. Undecided

Or have fun with the workmen. Angel

Tongue Laugh out load

28-11-2015, 01:05 PM
(27-11-2015 11:12 PM)Fireball Wrote:  
(27-11-2015 10:44 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  [Image: 2.jpg]

Fucking Justin Bieber. MS forced a download and install of Win10, complete with twitter, and the first tweet I saw before I uninstalled that shit was about that twit. Feck, the US needs to get a life!

I hate Windows 10. Even more than I hate the Biebs.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
28-11-2015, 01:22 PM
(28-11-2015 12:11 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  
(28-11-2015 12:06 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  But, but isn't the Beibermeister Canadian?

Why does there always gotta be some asshole who reminds everyone Beiber is Canadian? Angry Look, we're sorry ok?? It was purely accidental, and we now know to drown any babies that are born with fabulous hair. Dodgy
NO! Just no. Don't think for one second that sorry will cut it here. This requires a great sacrifice. Perhaps you need every Canadian to say that (ice)hockey is a bad sport.
28-11-2015, 01:27 PM
(28-11-2015 12:06 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  

True, but all the kiddies that follow him around are everywhere. I suspect that if there was no US, Bieber would be shoveling snow in the frozen north. I'd like to think that the Canadians have a little more sense.