Underailable Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 3.67 Average
13-12-2015, 03:24 PM
Underailable Thread
Yeah, I give Jason a bit of shit from time to time. I like him, so I figured he can take a bit of it since he's a Marine. And he did say he wanted to learn. Smile I'm just helping out, y'see.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Clockwork's post
13-12-2015, 03:26 PM
RE: Underailable Thread
(13-12-2015 03:04 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(13-12-2015 02:59 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Jenny, you've been here since April of this year and you've given almost 11,500 LIKES! You're so funny.Big Grin

What makes you NOT like a post. Curious minds want to know. Smartass

Well, houseofcantor (where is he btw?) calls me a like whore since I like so many posts Laugh out load

I don't really have a system, I just kind of like what I like and I just can't help myself in clicking the like button Hobo

You like to like the likeable button.Big Grin Nothing wrong with that!

I tend to post too many smiley icons. I love the manicure one Girl_nails and the wink and kiss smiley...Kiss I would use the wink/kiss smiley icon more often but people might think I'm flirting with them. Kiss

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 2 users Like dancefortwo's post
14-12-2015, 06:59 PM

[+] 3 users Like jennybee's post
14-12-2015, 08:40 PM
(14-12-2015 06:59 PM)jennybee Wrote:  

Did you know that Bill Nye invented a new and improved toe shoe for ballet dancers? It's the funniest thing. He was doing a thing on centrifugal force or physics or some science thing like that for his show (I'm not super sure what it was) and he went to the Pacific Northwest Ballet company to demonstrate whatever this sciencey thing was with pirouettes and noticed the dancers were taping up their toes and some of them had bleeding toes and they explained to him that the toes sometimes buckle under inside the shoe so the dancer was kind of dancing on the knuckle of the toes.

He got to thinking about this problem and came up with this.

[Image: billnyeedit.jpg]

He added a little support thing around the toe. # 45 and # 55 being different. He also changes some other things in the shoe too. It's so funny. I don't think it's ever been manufactured though but he got a patent on it.......I think. He's an interesting guy.

[+] 3 users Like dancefortwo's post
14-12-2015, 08:47 PM
(14-12-2015 08:40 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  

Did you know that Bill Nye invented a new and improved toe shoe for ballet dancers? It's the funniest thing. He was doing a thing on centrifugal force or physics or some science thing like that for his show (I'm not super sure what it was) and he went to the Pacific Northwest Ballet company to demonstrate whatever this sciencey thing was with pirouettes and noticed the dancers were taping up their toes and some of them had bleeding toes and they explained to him that the toes sometimes buckle under inside the shoe so the dancer was kind of dancing on the knuckle of the toes.

He added a little support thing around the toe. # 45 and # 55 being different. He also changes some other things in the shoe too. It's so funny. I don't think it's ever been manufactured though but he got a patent on it.......I think. He's an interesting guy.

Wow! How cool Smile
14-12-2015, 08:52 PM
(14-12-2015 08:40 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
14-12-2015, 09:18 PM
I grew up watching Days of Our Lives with my mom, grandma, and sister. My favorite Days couple was Bo and Hope. The guy who plays Bo decided to leave the show, so they killed off his character. No RIP Bope Heart

[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
14-12-2015, 09:22 PM
(14-12-2015 08:52 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(14-12-2015 08:40 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Did you know that Bill Nye invented a new and improved toe shoe for ballet dancers? It's the funniest thing. He was doing a thing on centrifugal force or physics or some science thing like that for his show (I'm not super sure what it was) and he went to the Pacific Northwest Ballet company to demonstrate whatever this sciencey thing was with pirouettes and noticed the dancers were taping up their toes and some of them had bleeding toes and they explained to him that the toes sometimes buckle under inside the shoe so the dancer was kind of dancing on the knuckle of the toes.

Ugg, Girly......Facepalm

Here, you might need this.

[Image: 20111101035322Foot-care-for-adult-Irish-dancers.jpg]

[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post
14-12-2015, 09:29 PM

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
14-12-2015, 09:30 PM
(14-12-2015 09:29 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  [video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch

Laugh out load