Underailable Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 3.67 Average
06-01-2016, 05:18 PM
RE: Underailable Thread
(06-01-2016 04:51 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(06-01-2016 04:47 PM)jason_delisle Wrote:  The only things I heard her say that may have been an issue was that she was trying to convince everyone that Mormons are Christians too.

They don't take too kindly to anyone having a different opinion over there. Like I mentioned before, I was called deceitful by one asshole because I wanted to create a new thread to discuss a new topic.
Well their thing was that in order to be considered "Christian" you had to believe with the nacine creed. Ironically the forum did not view Mormons or Jahovah's Witness as "Christian" because they are not trinitarian. Basically all alla was simply trying to do was explain that Mormons do believe in the nacine creed. The only difference is that they have a different understanding of the scriptures that the nacine creed derive from.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-01-2016, 05:26 PM
(06-01-2016 04:44 PM)jason_delisle Wrote:  
(06-01-2016 04:24 PM)Alla Wrote:  Jason, no matter what I said on this forum nobody banned me. I banned myself because I am not welcomed for things I said here. And I did what atheists here told me to do: I joined Christian forums. And they banned me for things that I said, they also have very strict regulations which kind of hard to understand.
I just can't believe they banned me.
I don't care that atheists offend me. But they are so much more fair.
I just can't believe this.
It is so hard to love mainstream Christians sometimes. But I will try anyway.
What!? How?
They said that I broke the rules. I probably did. But it is very confusing.
So, I am not allowed to defend Christian faith. I said that I don't defend their Christian faith. I was allowed to reply to Mormon( non-Christian), so I understood that I can reply to atheist (non-Christian). They deleted all my posts in his thread.
They probably didn't like what I was saying about Satan and God. But I didn't mentioned LDS Doctrine. Every person on that forum(every Christian) says some things that are not biblical. So, I also said something that was not biblical. It doesn't mean I preach Mormonism.
So, any way. I just let you know because you are great Christian.

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED
[+] 1 user Likes Alla's post
06-01-2016, 05:28 PM
(06-01-2016 05:18 PM)jason_delisle Wrote:  
(06-01-2016 04:51 PM)jennybee Wrote:  They don't take too kindly to anyone having a different opinion over there. Like I mentioned before, I was called deceitful by one asshole because I wanted to create a new thread to discuss a new topic.
Well their thing was that in order to be considered "Christian" you had to believe with the nacine creed. Ironically the forum did not view Mormons or Jahovah's Witness as "Christian" because they are not trinitarian. Basically all alla was simply trying to do was explain that Mormons do believe in the nacine creed. The only difference is that they have a different understanding of the scriptures that the nacine creed derive from.

Yeah, I remember the nicene creed from my Christian/Catholic days.

On a side note, Have you read Jesus was a Liberal by Rev. Scotty McLennan? If you haven't, I think you would enjoy it based on some of your posts. I read it when I was a Christian and it really resonated with me as a believer.
06-01-2016, 05:30 PM
(06-01-2016 05:26 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(06-01-2016 04:44 PM)jason_delisle Wrote:  What!? How?
So, I am not allowed to defend Christian faith. I said that I don't defend their Christian faith. I was allowed to reply to Mormon( non-Christian), so I understood that I can reply to atheist (non-Christian). They deleted all my posts in his thread.
They probably didn't like what I was saying about Satan and God. But I didn't mentioned LDS Doctrine. Every person on that forum(every Christian) says some things that are not biblical. So, I also said something that was not biblical. It doesn't mean I preach Mormonism.

They don't like differences of opinion on there, Alla. It is a threat to some of them. You are entitled to believe what you want--just like they are. You are right, why have choose a denom and then get mad when someone talks about their beliefs? It should be a Christians only forum if that's what they want.
06-01-2016, 05:31 PM
(06-01-2016 04:36 PM)jennybee Wrote:  What types of things were you saying? I do think there are some rude and mean- spirited people on that particular Christian forum. But, of course there are rude and mean-spirited people everywhere. There are nice people too like Jason and Deidre. Don't take anything anyone said on there personally. There are other Christian forums if that one didn't work out, plus you are always welcome here with us heathens. Tongue
thank you, jennybee the heathen Smile . I enjoyed my time on this forum. I also have learned a lot.

[+] 1 user Likes Alla's post
06-01-2016, 05:41 PM (This post was last modified: 06-01-2016 07:49 PM by GirlyMan.)
(06-01-2016 04:47 PM)jason_delisle Wrote:  
(06-01-2016 04:36 PM)jennybee Wrote:  What types of things were you saying?
The only things I heard her say that may have been an issue was that she was trying to convince everyone that Mormons are Christians too.

Christianity, much like Judaism, Buddhism, etc. etc., is not about what fairy tales you may or may not fancy, it's about how you act. Those who think otherwise are delusional. There are many many atheists here and elsewhere who are far more Christian than many many Christians.

(06-01-2016 04:24 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(25-11-2015 07:22 AM)jason_delisle Wrote:  That's right. This thread is absolutely impossible to derail. There is no topic. Just talk about anything you want. Have Fun.Wink
Jason, no matter what I said on this forum nobody banned me. I banned myself because I am not welcomed for things I said here. And I did what atheists here told me to do: I joined Christian forums. And they banned me for things that I said, they also have very strict regulations which kind of hard to understand.
I just can't believe they banned me.
I don't care that atheists offend me. But they are so much more fair.
I just can't believe this.
It is so hard to love mainstream Christians sometimes. But I will try anyway.

Congratulations Alla. You have survived the initial stage of how it feels to be an atheist. Your next mission, should you choose to accept it, is to endure the ridicule and inevitable banning of Suscipe Domine. As always should you or any member of your LDS force be caught or killed the Stark will disavow any knowledge of your actions. This post will self-destruct in 5 seconds. Good Luck Alla!

And since this thread is perilously close to accidentally finding a rail:

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post
06-01-2016, 05:44 PM
(06-01-2016 05:26 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(06-01-2016 04:44 PM)jason_delisle Wrote:  What!? How?
I am sorry to hear that. I am also getting some flack too because I am non-denominational and actually defended atheists.
[+] 1 user Likes jason_delisle's post
06-01-2016, 06:03 PM (This post was last modified: 06-01-2016 08:02 PM by GirlyMan.)
(06-01-2016 05:26 PM)Alla Wrote:  They deleted all my posts in his thread.

Now that is just fucking hilarious. "I don't like what Alla says. She doesn't agree with my concept of divine trinity that there are 3 gods in one and thinks maybe it makes more sense that there are 3 gods acting as one like some sorta divine triumvirate. Off with her head and destroy any trace of her!" They are not Christians, Alla. They are not even wannabe Christians.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
06-01-2016, 06:04 PM
(06-01-2016 05:41 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Christianity, much like Judaism, Buddhism, etc. etc., is not about what fairy tales you may or may not believe, it's about how you act. Those who think otherwise are delusional. There are many many atheists here and elsewhere who are far more Christian than many many Christians.
I agree with you 100 %. I would call you "Christian" not because of what you believe, but because of who you are.
(06-01-2016 05:41 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Congratulations Alla. You have survived the initial stage of how it feels to be an atheist.
Thank you, GirlyMan. You have been the best moral support for me on this forum.
(06-01-2016 05:41 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Your next mission, should you choose to accept it, is to endure the ridicule and inevitable banning of Suscipe Domine.
Big Grin No, thank you.

06-01-2016, 06:07 PM
(06-01-2016 05:31 PM)Alla Wrote:  I enjoyed my time on this forum. I also have learned a lot.

Did I miss something? Are you leaving the Gods' proving ground because you have graduated and achieved godhood like Girly? Or because you got sent back a grade?

[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post