Underailable Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 3.67 Average
06-01-2016, 06:09 PM
RE: Underailable Thread
(06-01-2016 06:03 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(06-01-2016 05:26 PM)Alla Wrote:  They deleted all my posts in his thread.

Now that is just fucking hilarious. "I don't like what Alla says. She doesn't agree with my concept of divine trinity that there are 3 gods in one and thinks it makes more sense that couldn't it be 3 gods acting as one like some sorta divine triumvirate. Off with her head and destroy any trace of her!" They are not Christians, Alla.
I still believe they are Christians. I still believe they are good people. It is just hard to follow their rules. So, it was my fault because I broke them.
it is that just that their rules don't make any sense. What is the point of those rules? I don't get it?
Atheists always have so much more sense.

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-01-2016, 06:27 PM
(06-01-2016 06:09 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(06-01-2016 06:03 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Now that is just fucking hilarious. "I don't like what Alla says. She doesn't agree with my concept of divine trinity that there are 3 gods in one and thinks it makes more sense that couldn't it be 3 gods acting as one like some sorta divine triumvirate. Off with her head and destroy any trace of her!" They are not Christians, Alla.
I still believe they are Christians.

I don't.

(06-01-2016 06:09 PM)Alla Wrote:  It is just hard to follow their rules.

You already know how I feel about rules.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
06-01-2016, 06:31 PM (This post was last modified: 06-01-2016 09:23 PM by GirlyMan.)
(06-01-2016 06:04 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(06-01-2016 05:41 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Christianity, much like Judaism, Buddhism, etc. etc., is not about what fairy tales you may or may not believe, it's about how you act. Those who think otherwise are delusional. There are many many atheists here and elsewhere who are far more Christian than many many Christians.
I agree with you 100 %. I would call you "Christian" not because of what you believe, but because of who you are.

Christian? Hell I'm far more than that. I am Christ; I am the embodiment of The Word; I am The Word made manifest. The Word is to be The Word. ... bitches.

Also,

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
06-01-2016, 06:43 PM
I think we should have a thread entitled GirlyMan's Music Videos and Everything Girly

Heart

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 2 users Like dancefortwo's post
06-01-2016, 06:47 PM
(06-01-2016 05:41 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Your next mission, should you choose to accept it, is to endure the ridicule and inevitable banning of Suscipe Domine.

I am getting on it now. Wish me luck.
[+] 1 user Likes jason_delisle's post
06-01-2016, 06:57 PM
(06-01-2016 06:31 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Christian? Hell I'm far more than that. I am Christ; the embodiment of The Word; The Word made manifest. The Word is to be The Word. Tongue
Big Grin
I am so sorry, your Majesty. Please, forgive me.

[+] 1 user Likes Alla's post
06-01-2016, 07:04 PM
One thing I did notice was that alla never really brought up Mormonism in any of here threads. It was always others who took the threads in that direction just because her religion is posted for all to see. Perhaps next time you should state you are simply a christian and see how that goes.
06-01-2016, 07:35 PM
(06-01-2016 06:57 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(06-01-2016 06:31 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Christian? Hell I'm far more than that. I am Christ; the embodiment of The Word; The Word made manifest. The Word is to be The Word. Tongue
Big Grin

In the name of the Bob, and the GirlyMan, and the ManlyGirl, you are forgiven. Your penance is to return to the forum as the valuable contributor you are. Thumbsup

[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
06-01-2016, 07:40 PM
(06-01-2016 07:35 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(06-01-2016 06:57 PM)Alla Wrote:  Big Grin

In the name of the Bob, and the GirlyMan, and the ManlyGirl, you are forgiven. Your penance is to return to the forum as the valuable contributor you are. Thumbsup
Bowing Banana_zorro

[+] 1 user Likes Alla's post
06-01-2016, 08:14 PM
(06-01-2016 05:41 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Your next mission, should you choose to accept it, is to endure the ridicule and inevitable banning of [url=http://www.suscipedomine.com/forum/]Suscipe Domine

... and lure one of them into our den of iniquity. I think it was decreed they may not come here back in the days of "The Great Banning Event". Laugh out load

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post