Underailable Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 3.67 Average
06-01-2016, 10:31 PM
RE: Underailable Thread
(06-01-2016 09:44 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  
(06-01-2016 09:29 PM)jason_delisle Wrote:  I was referring to the TTA "forum elders" to get their council on what to do about alla. Lol

We have forum elders?? Godammit! No one ever tells me anything Angry

You're too old to remember.

#sigh
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-01-2016, 10:33 PM
I miss the holidays. Sad

Be true to yourself. Heart
06-01-2016, 10:40 PM
Oh wise elders of the TTA! Please hear our plea for your wise council on the matters pertaining to that of Alla. We humbly place this at your feet.
07-01-2016, 12:38 AM
(06-01-2016 10:23 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  

I can't even watch that video cause I have such a fear of heights. There's a list of people who have smashed into the sides of mountains in those flying suites. Those are some fucked up crazy people. Bechased

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
07-01-2016, 04:17 AM
(06-01-2016 07:04 PM)jason_delisle Wrote:  One thing I did notice was that alla never really brought up Mormonism in any of here threads. It was always others who took the threads in that direction just because her religion is posted for all to see. Perhaps next time you should state you are simply a christian and see how that goes.

What about finding a Mormon forum ? Alla have you tried to find one you might be more comfortable there, although I hope you will stay with us as wellSmile
[+] 2 users Like adey67's post
07-01-2016, 04:55 AM
DO NOT WATCH THIS VIDEO!!!

I feel so much, and yet I feel nothing.
I am a rock, I am the sky, the birds and the trees and everything beyond.
I am the wind, in the fields in which I roar. I am the water, in which I drown.
07-01-2016, 06:19 AM
(07-01-2016 04:55 AM)bemore Wrote:  DO NOT WATCH THIS VIDEO!!!

I got wood Evil_monster Hobo
07-01-2016, 07:33 AM

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
07-01-2016, 01:48 PM
(06-01-2016 09:29 PM)jason_delisle Wrote:  
(06-01-2016 08:45 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  They don't have much wisdom there. If you're "one of them" you get to regularly break their rules.
They're mostly rad trads, many of whom think the See of Peter is vacant, (and has been for some decades).
Most of them think there is only one "brand" allowed (theirs of course). But ...I even wonder if they get that Lutherans, Anglicans, Eastern Orthodox, Methodists (?) all use the Nicene Creed in their worship.
I was referring to the TTA "forum elders" to get their council on what to do about alla. Lol

Same goes for here.
Just kidding Tongue

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
07-01-2016, 03:45 PM
(07-01-2016 04:17 AM)adey67 Wrote:  
(06-01-2016 07:04 PM)jason_delisle Wrote:  One thing I did notice was that alla never really brought up Mormonism in any of here threads. It was always others who took the threads in that direction just because her religion is posted for all to see. Perhaps next time you should state you are simply a christian and see how that goes.

What about finding a Mormon forum ? Alla have you tried to find one you might be more comfortable there, although I hope you will stay with us as wellSmile
I was very comfortable here. The problem is that I was making some people uncomfortable. I think about their comfort. It is atheist's back yard, not mine.
Smile

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED