Underailable Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 3.67 Average
07-01-2016, 05:29 PM
RE: Underailable Thread
(07-01-2016 03:45 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(07-01-2016 04:17 AM)adey67 Wrote:  What about finding a Mormon forum ? Alla have you tried to find one you might be more comfortable there, although I hope you will stay with us as wellSmile
I was very comfortable here. The problem is that I was making some people uncomfortable. I think about their comfort. It is atheist's back yard, not mine.
Smile

Screw comfort! Who cares? People on the internet get bent out of shape over all sorts of stupid shit. In fact, I am beginning to get uncomfortable about how chummy girly and you are getting in this thread. It's not your fault though. That's on girlyman. I'll go play with my nipples for a bit and have forgotten all about it.

Anywho, some of the wierdos that wash up on this beach just go about spouting random incoherence and shouting at their shadows to quit following them. At least you have some pattern to your belief, however crazy we may think it is.

I just wanted to let you know that I love you even though you aren't naked right now. Heart
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like TurkeyBurner's post
07-01-2016, 06:37 PM (This post was last modified: 07-01-2016 06:54 PM by GirlyMan.)
(07-01-2016 05:29 PM)TurkeyBurner Wrote:  
(07-01-2016 03:45 PM)Alla Wrote:  I was very comfortable here. The problem is that I was making some people uncomfortable. I think about their comfort. It is atheist's back yard, not mine.
Smile

Screw comfort! Who cares? People on the internet get bent out of shape over all sorts of stupid shit. In fact, I am beginning to get uncomfortable about how chummy girly and you are getting in this thread. It's not your fault though. That's on girlyman. I'll go play with my nipples for a bit and have forgotten all about it.

Well this is only 10 miles from my house. Big Grin
[Image: lds.jpg]

Of course there's also this in my backyard.
[Image: hindu.jpg]

And then there's this 5 miles away.
[Image: adventist.jpg]

Let's not forget the Buddhists - 8 miles.
[Image: buddhists.jpg]

Or the Greeks - 13 miles
[Image: greek_1.jpg]

Don't want the Episcopalians to fell left out - 10 miles
[Image: cathedral.jpg]

Or the Catholics - 8 miles
[Image: basilica.jpg]

Or the Muslims - 13 miles
[Image: mosque.jpg]
and on and on and on ....

I don't understand why you atheists have such problems in the Bible Belt. I'm surrounded by religion and I've never had any issues. Big Grin

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
07-01-2016, 06:54 PM
(07-01-2016 06:37 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(07-01-2016 05:29 PM)TurkeyBurner Wrote:  Screw comfort! Who cares? People on the internet get bent out of shape over all sorts of stupid shit. In fact, I am beginning to get uncomfortable about how chummy girly and you are getting in this thread. It's not your fault though. That's on girlyman. I'll go play with my nipples for a bit and have forgotten all about it.

Well this is only 10 miles from my house. Big Grin
[Image: lds.jpg]

Of course there's also this in my backyard.
[Image: hindu.jpg]

And then there's this 5 miles away.
[Image: adventist.jpg]

Let's not forget the Buddhists - 8 miles.
[Image: buddhists.jpg]

Or the Greeks - 13 miles
[Image: greek_1.jpg]

Don't want the Episcopalians to fell left out - 10 miles
[Image: cathedral.jpg]

Or the Catholics - 8 miles
[Image: basilica.jpg]

and on and on and on ....

I don't understand why you atheists have such problems in the Bible Belt. I'm surrounded by religion and I've never had any issues. Big Grin

I have figured it out in my undercover mission to Texas. MD is cool about religion because there are like 500 denominations down here there are 3. Yo got the Baptists the catholics and a few Jews. Means they can gang up.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
07-01-2016, 07:01 PM
Portland has the 24 Hour Church of Elvis. You put a quarter in it and a bunch of lights go off and whirly-gig things happen and balls drop down. Just like in a real church!

[Image: 733ae380ab5837d083f032a65998c723.jpg]

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 2 users Like dancefortwo's post
07-01-2016, 07:04 PM
(07-01-2016 04:17 AM)adey67 Wrote:  What about finding a Mormon forum ? Alla have you tried to find one you might be more comfortable there, although I hope you will stay with us as wellSmile
I was very comfortable here. The problem is that I was making some people uncomfortable. I think about their comfort. It is atheist's back yard, not mine.
Smile

You are not responsible for the comfort of others. If they choose to take offence that's their shit, so long as you are not doing stuff which will get you banned you should stay. Folks on here can be pretty forthright when challenging people about beliefs or opinions are you sure you are not confusing being challenged with people being uncomfortable with you?
07-01-2016, 07:26 PM
Smile

Fuck 'em. If they're uncomfortable with you sharing your personal experience with the LDS without proselytizing they can just ignore you. Personally, I've found it quite fascinating.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
07-01-2016, 07:35 PM
(07-01-2016 07:26 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(07-01-2016 03:45 PM)Alla Wrote:  I was very comfortable here. The problem is that I was making some people uncomfortable. I think about their comfort. It is atheist's back yard, not mine.
Smile

Fuck 'em. If they're uncomfortable with you sharing your personal experience with the LDS without proselytizing they can just ignore you. Personally, I've found it quite fascinating.

Fascinating as a study in delusion and absurdity. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
07-01-2016, 07:41 PM
(07-01-2016 07:35 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(07-01-2016 07:26 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Fuck 'em. If they're uncomfortable with you sharing your personal experience with the LDS without proselytizing they can just ignore you. Personally, I've found it quite fascinating.

Sisyphean even.

07-01-2016, 07:42 PM
(07-01-2016 07:35 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(07-01-2016 07:26 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Fuck 'em. If they're uncomfortable with you sharing your personal experience with the LDS without proselytizing they can just ignore you. Personally, I've found it quite fascinating.

Smile

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED
07-01-2016, 07:46 PM (This post was last modified: 07-01-2016 07:50 PM by Alla.)
(07-01-2016 07:41 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(07-01-2016 07:35 PM)Chas Wrote:  Fascinating as a study in delusion and absurdity. Drinking Beverage

Sisyphean even.
sisyWHAT?!
gosh, GirlyMan.
thanks for making me again to learn new word. that was interesting. Smile

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED
[+] 1 user Likes Alla's post