Underailable Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 3.67 Average
18-01-2016, 10:07 PM
RE: Underailable Thread
(18-01-2016 10:01 PM)jason_delisle Wrote:  
(18-01-2016 09:31 PM)jennybee Wrote:  Wait, are you saying you believe in demons inhabiting bodies or that that's what someone said on Christian forums?

[Image: latest?cb=20150202054736]
I was quoting what someone said. Then someone mentioned a story in the bible that said something about a witch and ghost. I then told that person that the ghost was actually a demon in that story. He he asked what's the difference. So explained what the bible said.

Oh okay, that makes sense, you were just explaining the correct interpretation of the story. I do that too when I see people misinterpreting biblical stories as I like to read it as literature.

You can still play with your nipples if you want to Laugh out load Tongue

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
18-01-2016, 10:18 PM
(18-01-2016 10:07 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(18-01-2016 10:01 PM)jason_delisle Wrote:  I was quoting what someone said. Then someone mentioned a story in the bible that said something about a witch and ghost. I then told that person that the ghost was actually a demon in that story. He he asked what's the difference. So explained what the bible said.

Oh okay, that makes sense, you were just explaining the correct interpretation of the story. I do that too when I see people misinterpreting biblical stories as I like to read it as literature.

You can still play with your nipples if you want to Laugh out load Tongue
When I talk about the bible and scripture. People should look at it like a comic nerd explaining batman's back story. I know you all don't believe it's true. But in the DC universe, it is. I digress. I am a marvel fan anyway.
[+] 2 users Like jason_delisle's post
19-01-2016, 02:34 AM
I haven't posted here in a while cause I haven't found anything interesting to post...................................................until now.Big Grin

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 4 users Like dancefortwo's post
19-01-2016, 09:44 AM
'Nother one.

Reminds me, I gotta do a load of laundry.

[+] 4 users Like dancefortwo's post
19-01-2016, 10:12 AM
I'm on a roll today for posting in the underrailable thread. I found something interesting. The Halfeti, Turkey black rose. The ph of the soil is such that the rose is black for a few weeks in the summer. Neat! I wonder if one could manipulate the soil here where I live to create a black rose.

[+] 2 users Like dancefortwo's post
19-01-2016, 10:38 AM
(19-01-2016 10:12 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  I'm on a roll today for posting in the underrailable thread. I found something interesting. The Halfeti, Turkey black rose. The ph of the soil is such that the rose is black for a few weeks in the summer. Neat! I wonder if one could manipulate the soil here where I live to create a black rose.

Impossible. There is no such thing as a black rose unless it's a dead rose. Therefore, I'm pretty sure that rose is possessed by a demon.

I just wanted to let you know that I love you even though you aren't naked right now. Heart
[+] 2 users Like TurkeyBurner's post
19-01-2016, 11:55 AM
(19-01-2016 10:38 AM)TurkeyBurner Wrote:  
(19-01-2016 10:12 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  I'm on a roll today for posting in the underrailable thread. I found something interesting. The Halfeti, Turkey black rose. The ph of the soil is such that the rose is black for a few weeks in the summer. Neat! I wonder if one could manipulate the soil here where I live to create a black rose.

Impossible. There is no such thing as a black rose unless it's a dead rose. Therefore, I'm pretty sure that rose is possessed by a demon.

I was skeptical too but it seems like it's pretty legit. Apparently the rose is a deep dark red most of the time but because of the very high ph in the soil and ground water from the Euphrates River it turns black for a few weeks in the summer. Apparently a dam was constructed along the Euphrates which messed up the deepening of the color so the local officials scrambled around to try and replant the roses in areas where the ph was similar as before. I donno. Sounds plausible. I do know the roses in my garden are sensitive to the soil ph and it does greatly affect their color. I manipulate the soil to get more color out of the rose.

19-01-2016, 12:23 PM
(18-01-2016 10:18 PM)jason_delisle Wrote:  When I talk about the bible and scripture. People should look at it like a comic nerd explaining batman's back story. I know you all don't believe it's true. But in the DC universe, it is. I digress. I am a marvel fan anyway.

There there little buddy, we do.

[Image: lilbud.gif]

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
19-01-2016, 12:25 PM
(19-01-2016 11:55 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  I was skeptical too but it seems like it's pretty legit. Apparently the rose is a deep dark red most of the time but because of the very high ph in the soil and ground water from the Euphrates River it turns black for a few weeks in the summer.

Sounds legit to me. I can make my hydrangeas blue or pink by dicking with the ph.

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
19-01-2016, 01:18 PM
(19-01-2016 12:25 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(19-01-2016 11:55 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  I was skeptical too but it seems like it's pretty legit. Apparently the rose is a deep dark red most of the time but because of the very high ph in the soil and ground water from the Euphrates River it turns black for a few weeks in the summer.

Sounds legit to me. I can make my hydrangeas blue or pink by dicking with the ph.

If you pee on them in the morning, it will be slightly acidic.
If you wait 'til later in the day, it will be progressively more alkaline.

Easy-peasy. Big Grin

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Chas's post