Underwear on backwards

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-04-2017, 10:15 AM
Underwear on backwards
Seriously, does anyone make the product that I need. I'm asking for help here. I didn't put this in the help section because I knew there would be some clowns making comments.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-04-2017, 10:16 AM
RE: Underwear on backwards
The product idea sounds gay. Like.. literally.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
10-04-2017, 10:17 AM
(10-04-2017 10:08 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(10-04-2017 10:05 AM)Full Circle Wrote:  Damn 'Muffs, doesn't all that grudgery wear on you?

Nope.
Also, what the fuck are you complaining about, you were just complaining I was being too nice and wondering what happened to me. Which by the way I wasn't, I was being condescending.

You must have mistaken my humor for complaining. Anyway why do you continue to stalk the guy when he has you on ignore?

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
10-04-2017, 10:17 AM
At work.

Nope, I wear 'Briefs'. Unzip the bay. Reach in and just grab the front of the briefs, drag down and let the tackle leap to freedom.

Laugh out load
[+] 3 users Like Peebothuhul's post
10-04-2017, 10:22 AM
(10-04-2017 10:17 AM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(10-04-2017 10:08 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Nope.
Also, what the fuck are you complaining about, you were just complaining I was being too nice and wondering what happened to me. Which by the way I wasn't, I was being condescending.

You must have mistaken my humor for complaining. Anyway why do you continue to stalk the guy when he has you on ignore?

Stalk? Son, I often post in the coffee house. There was a new thread so I posted.
That's hardly stalking.

[Image: oscar.png]
10-04-2017, 10:25 AM
(10-04-2017 09:56 AM)KUSA Wrote:  
(10-04-2017 09:51 AM)Gawdzilla Wrote:  Why not just hire someone to supervise your dressing in the morning?

What's your rate?
I was going to install a Go-Pro and let people vote on which way you put them on every day. Consider
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Gawdzilla's post
10-04-2017, 10:31 AM (This post was last modified: 10-04-2017 10:47 AM by Revenant77x.)
(10-04-2017 10:22 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(10-04-2017 10:17 AM)Full Circle Wrote:  You must have mistaken my humor for complaining. Anyway why do you continue to stalk the guy when he has you on ignore?

Stalk? Son, I often post in the coffee house. There was a new thread so I posted.
That's hardly stalking.

Muffs does have a very good point here. KUSA made a thread about how they are unable to perform a rather basic task in a public area of the forum. It's not like this is the Personal Issues and support forum. Add to that public announcing you have someone on ignore and are not seeing what they are saying is one of the most insecure things you can do. Obviously that person give a shit or they would not feel the need to say something.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
10-04-2017, 10:32 AM
(10-04-2017 09:49 AM)KUSA Wrote:  About once a month I get rushed and wind up putting my boxers on backwards. This is not a problem until I have to pee. I fish around looking for the slit in them and it's not there.

Does anyone make boxers that have a pee slit in both the front and rear? That way I wouldn't have this problem anymore. If you know of a brand please post a link here.

Thanks!

OMG! What a great idea. I'm a professional costumer. I gotta make my husband some. He'd love it. Laugh out load

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 2 users Like dancefortwo's post
10-04-2017, 10:33 AM
When you get dressed...slow down for one second and check.

If you still put them on backwards...pull them down at the waistband to pee.
The fact that you have to seek advice for this dilemma is troubling.
[+] 8 users Like pablo's post
10-04-2017, 10:35 AM
(10-04-2017 10:10 AM)KUSA Wrote:  
(10-04-2017 09:59 AM)RearViewMirror Wrote:  Boxer briefs brother. Kind of hard to put on backwards and you'll know pretty quickly if you did.

That's what I wear is Boxer briefs. They are easy to put on backwards.

I guess I just need to get in the habit of doing a dry run with the dick before I put my pants on.

How many time do you have to do something before it's a habit, 1000? It'll take me almost three fucking years to get this right.

I haven't used the pee hole in like 40 years. Just pull the front down and flop it over the top. Doesn't matter if it's on backwards or not. The hell's wrong with you. Should've learned this when you were like 12.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 5 users Like GirlyMan's post