Underwear on backwards

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-04-2017, 10:38 AM
RE: Underwear on backwards
(10-04-2017 10:15 AM)KUSA Wrote:  Seriously, does anyone make the product that I need. I'm asking for help here. I didn't put this in the help section because I knew there would be some clowns making comments.

I've never heard of such a thing on the market but like I said in my post, I'll make some for my husband and see how it works. It might be kinda breezier when bending over though and your blue jeans or dress slacks might get stuck in your butt crack because the back slit might open up. That's the only thing that might be a problem. Otherwise, it's a novel idea.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-04-2017, 10:40 AM
Underwear on backwards
(10-04-2017 10:35 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(10-04-2017 10:10 AM)KUSA Wrote:  That's what I wear is Boxer briefs. They are easy to put on backwards.

I guess I just need to get in the habit of doing a dry run with the dick before I put my pants on.

How many time do you have to do something before it's a habit, 1000? It'll take me almost three fucking years to get this right.

I haven't used the pee hole in like 40 years. Just pull the front down and flop it over the top. Doesn't matter if it's on backwards or not. The hell's wrong with you. Should've learned this when you were like 12.

I wear dress clothes during the week and I don't like to mess my shirt tuck up.

I wind up having to go to a handicapped stall and take my pants off and fix things. What an inconvenience.
10-04-2017, 10:41 AM
(10-04-2017 10:38 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(10-04-2017 10:15 AM)KUSA Wrote:  Seriously, does anyone make the product that I need. I'm asking for help here. I didn't put this in the help section because I knew there would be some clowns making comments.

I've never heard of such a thing on the market but like I said in my post, I'll make some for my husband and see how it works. It might be kinda breezier when bending over though and your blue jeans or dress slacks might get stuck in your butt crack because the back slit might open up. That's the only thing that might be a problem. Otherwise, it's a novel idea.

Ask him first if he even bothers to use the pee hole. Who wastes time trying to find a slit to pull your dick through instead of just pulling down the front? I mean who other than KUSA obviously.

#sigh
10-04-2017, 10:45 AM
(10-04-2017 10:33 AM)pablo Wrote:  When you get dressed...slow down for one second and check.

If you still put them on backwards...pull them down at the waistband to pee.
The fact that you have to seek advice for this dilemma is troubling.

And if it already sticks out one leg

don't brag.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Gawdzilla's post
10-04-2017, 10:46 AM
Underwear on backwards
(10-04-2017 10:41 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Who wastes time trying to find a slit to pull your dick through instead of just pulling down the front? I mean who other than KUSA obviously.

I understand that you don't tuck your shirt in but some others do.
10-04-2017, 10:47 AM
(10-04-2017 10:40 AM)KUSA Wrote:  
(10-04-2017 10:35 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  I haven't used the pee hole in like 40 years. Just pull the front down and flop it over the top. Doesn't matter if it's on backwards or not. The hell's wrong with you. Should've learned this when you were like 12.

I wear dress clothes during the week and I don't like to mess my shirt tuck up.

I wind up having to go to a handicapped stall and take my pants off and fix things. What an inconvenience.

Why use a stall? I work with a bunch pf physics PhDs who are seen wandering the halls wearing pajamas and looking down at their slippers (yes one of them wears bunny slippers) and muttering deep incoherent thoughts. Walked into the head once and there was one of them up against a urinal with his pants down to his knees. Not wanting to embarrass the obviously basic skill inept fellow, I sidled up in the urinal next to him and dropped my pants to my knees to pee.

#sigh
[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post
10-04-2017, 10:48 AM
(10-04-2017 10:46 AM)KUSA Wrote:  
(10-04-2017 10:41 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Who wastes time trying to find a slit to pull your dick through instead of just pulling down the front? I mean who other than KUSA obviously.

I understand that you don't tuck your shirt in but some others do.

It's not clear to me why it messes up your shirt tuck. Do you tuck your shirt into your underwear? 'Cause that's as weird as trying to find the pee hole.

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
10-04-2017, 10:48 AM
Underwear on backwards
(10-04-2017 10:38 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  I've never heard of such a thing on the market but like I said in my post, I'll make some for my husband and see how it works. It might be kinda breezier when bending over though and your blue jeans or dress slacks might get stuck in your butt crack because the back slit might open up. That's the only thing that might be a problem. Otherwise, it's a novel idea.

I think a vent for the exhaust wouldn't be such a bad thing.
10-04-2017, 10:49 AM
(10-04-2017 10:48 AM)KUSA Wrote:  
(10-04-2017 10:38 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  I've never heard of such a thing on the market but like I said in my post, I'll make some for my husband and see how it works. It might be kinda breezier when bending over though and your blue jeans or dress slacks might get stuck in your butt crack because the back slit might open up. That's the only thing that might be a problem. Otherwise, it's a novel idea.

I think a vent for the exhaust wouldn't be such a bad thing.

Your customers might disagree.

#sigh
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
10-04-2017, 10:50 AM
Underwear on backwards
(10-04-2017 10:47 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(10-04-2017 10:40 AM)KUSA Wrote:  I wear dress clothes during the week and I don't like to mess my shirt tuck up.

Why use a stall? I work with a bunch pf physics PhDs who are seen wandering the halls wearing pajamas and looking down at their slippers (yes one of them wears bunny slippers) and muttering deep incoherent thoughts. Walked into the head once and there was one of them up against a urinal with his pants down to his knees. Not wanting to embarrass the obviously basic skill inept fellow, I sidled up in the urinal next to him and dropped my pants to my knees to pee.

I understand where you get your manners from now.

It's not that way in the business world my boy.
[+] 1 user Likes KUSA's post