Unfairly denied from Job

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-04-2013, 01:32 PM
RE: Unfairly denied from Job
[quote='earmuffs' pid='282723' dateline='1365071763']
Don't get mad at the cop because YOU were drink driving.
"There should be a no-tolerance to blood-alcohol level whilst driving if you ask me," especially for under 21's.

"Driving under the influence of any substance is dangerous and should not be tolerated, but sending innocent people to jail for DUI using methods incapable of accurately measuring impairment is not the answer." (Miller, Nathan http://news.lawreader.com/2010/02/19/zer...ero-sense/ )

“You just go where your high-top sneakers sneak, and don't forget to use your head.”
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-04-2013, 04:48 PM
(04-04-2013 02:10 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(04-04-2013 11:56 AM)CaffinatedPuppy Wrote:  I should have not driven that night, duh.I was not asking for sympathy in that regard in the first place. And I am sorry about the loss of the cousin, but when things happen to other people extremly bad, people like that tend to become irrational based off of an event. I beleive personal issues and work should not go together.Drinking Beverage

You can believe whatever you want to believe, it doesn't mean that that is how society works or what other people, who's opinions matter (in this case your "boss") believe.

If I'm a well known prostitute in my spare time they're not about to elect me onto the board of trustees at the local primary school now are they.

Stop being a dick in the support thread.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Chas's post
06-04-2013, 03:12 AM
Egor, You are welcome to your own thoughts and opinions, but Please do NOT bring your abusive behavior into the Support thread. As Chas, and Dog have said multiple times, stop being a dick in the support thread, its meant to be SUPPORTIVE.

Shock And Awe Tactics-- The "application of massive or overwhelming force" to "disarm, incapacitate, or render the enemy impotent with as few casualties to ourselves and to noncombatants as possible"
06-04-2013, 04:55 AM
FYI I didn't delete your posts. No idea who did but I guess the mod logs will show it. I did delete the words I deemed over the top in your posts, and explained why. If you want to carry this further, start a thread in the appropriate section to complain. Further posts in this thread related to this incident will be split from the thread so as not to derail further.
06-04-2013, 08:24 AM
(05-04-2013 04:48 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(04-04-2013 02:10 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  You can believe whatever you want to believe, it doesn't mean that that is how society works or what other people, who's opinions matter (in this case your "boss") believe.

If I'm a well known prostitute in my spare time they're not about to elect me onto the board of trustees at the local primary school now are they.

Stop being a dick in the support thread.

wtaf? I'm not being a dick. You stop being a dick. Angry Dick.

I don't talk gay, I don't walk gay, it's like people don't even know I'm gay unless I'm blowing them.
[Image: 10h27hu.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
06-04-2013, 08:44 AM (This post was last modified: 06-04-2013 12:43 PM by Lienda Bella.)
Congratulations on doing well for five years, Puppy. It sucks to be rejected, but if the job isn't suitable anyway you might find better later on.
-To other people who forgot to encouraging her to continue.-
Sorry that something bad happened. Maybe you should make friends with someone who shares your thoughts and communicate about the subject.

Yatta yatta bluh bluh
[+] 1 user Likes Lienda Bella's post
08-04-2013, 04:16 AM
(08-04-2013 03:37 AM)Egor Wrote:  
(06-04-2013 03:12 AM)Likos02 Wrote:  Egor, You are welcome to your own thoughts and opinions, but Please do NOT bring your abusive behavior into the Support thread. As Chas, and Dog have said multiple times, stop being a dick in the support thread, its meant to be SUPPORTIVE.

I love it when relative newbies speak for the mods.

I love it too (minus the hint of sarcasm).

Caffy,
Irritating though it may seem, da rules is da rules. These can be changed by democratic means (or by rebellion on some occasions if necessary) but until they are, we have to like it or lump it.

It's probably just a case of sitting tight until the penalty expires and then try again with a different employer.

Good luck and let us know how you get on.

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
08-04-2013, 02:47 PM

I love it. People can comment to me off topic, but when I comment back, only my post is deleted.

Here, I'll tell you what: If she actually owns the dog in her avatar, I'll forgive her for driving drunk. Smile

After all, "Cute gets away with it."
Quote this message in a reply
08-04-2013, 03:11 PM
(08-04-2013 02:47 PM)Egor Wrote:  I love it. People can comment to me off topic, but when I comment back, only my post is deleted.

Here, I'll tell you what: If she actually owns the dog in her avatar, I'll forgive her for driving drunk. Smile

After all, "Cute gets away with it."

This section is a moderated section with its own rules.

"This section is a little different to the rest of the forum. Being provocative or insensitive in this section is prohibited. If people are talking about their personal issues and looking for support then they deserve that bit more protection than our other sections provide.

Anyone posting inappropriately will be warned by the Forum Team, should they fail to improve their conduct they will have their ability to post in this section removed at the discretion of Hughsie and FSM_scot.

If you feel someone is posting inappropriately please either report their post using the 'report' button at the bottom right hand corner of each post, or PM a member of the Forum Team with your concerns."
08-04-2013, 03:16 PM

(08-04-2013 03:11 PM)FSM_scot Wrote:  "This section is a little different to the rest of the forum. Being provocative or insensitive in this section is prohibited. If people are talking about their personal issues and looking for support then they deserve that bit more protection than our other sections provide.

Okay...fair enough. I can see that.
Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Egor's post