Unforgivable

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-12-2012, 08:15 PM
Unforgivable
But first...
[Image: 2C9544B2-EEF0-4656-BB87-A1B4519AD4EE-721...614D85.jpg]

There you go, DLJ. That's what a fucking NDE looks like, you pantywaist... Dodgy

Anywho... I was thinking (accidents happen), that when JJ couldn't be bothered to walk the dog, and George comes into my room sniffing around-cause he's gotta go-and even though it qualifies as a legitimate suicide attempt, me walking that monster at that time, I went and did it...
And told JJ to fuck straight off...
And now I'm in the hospital...
Dying...
Again...
Cause prophets roll like that...

I was wondering, what makes something unforgivable? Why do some people get no second chances? And it comes to me - because there is always more people.

And from that assumption, the moral bankruptcy that allows some to believe others can go to hell, cause for sure as shit, they're not picturing themselves in heaven, alone. Thumbsup

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
13-12-2012, 08:23 PM
Unforgivable
The unforgivable sin is to blaspheme the Holy Spirit. You've never done that so you should be a-ok! Thumbsup

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
13-12-2012, 08:26 PM
RE: Unforgivable
(13-12-2012 08:23 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  The unforgivable sin is to blaspheme the Holy Spirit. You've never done that so you should be a-ok! Thumbsup
That's not even fucking possible, you Mormon... Dodgy

[+] 3 users Like houseofcantor's post
13-12-2012, 08:26 PM
Ummmm, I'm usually good at HOCese... but... but... ummm, should we be worried, Johnny?

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
13-12-2012, 08:36 PM
JC! How exaggerated is the dying comment? Is this because you took the dog for a walk or because JJ knows you took the dog for a walk? Too vague! LJ worries.
13-12-2012, 08:41 PM
Did the dog bite you, or did it trick you into stepping in front of a car using a poster of Gwyneth Paltrow?

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like lucradis's post
13-12-2012, 08:41 PM
Unforgivable
Other than the tube in your nose, I don't see anything different than usual. Girl_nails

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
13-12-2012, 08:42 PM
If that's what I see when I go through NDE, maybe I've quantum leaped or something, 'cause that's not my body! Big Grin

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
13-12-2012, 08:52 PM
Of course there's Gwynnies... Big Grin

Back in the day, when this prophet nonsense was all brand new, there was the five-month period of testing my faith with an untreated toothache - cause it ain't no nothing loving on my Gwynnies when it's all unicorns and glitter... never fixed that thing, btw...

Last coupla months it's been the untreated respiratory problems that got to the point where just standing up causes a half-hour gag session. Well, Anne got sick of that and threw me in the hospital. And here I am, getting steroids and antibiotics and breathing through funny devices just to make sure of my Gwynnie thing...

Because If I live, I'm gonna be a prophet, and that's a fucking dangerous responsibility. I get to thinking I'm better off dead than causing others inconvenience. Gwynnie did it. Undecided

Yeah, I'm a fucking nutbag, but you knew that. Possibly could be a "chrysalis" moment for the stupid body as well, as I am "ridiculously healthy," otherwise....

13-12-2012, 09:07 PM
Hospitals aren't any fun! Hope you get better and get out of there soon.

Should we all light a candle to the Gwynnie? What is the correct protocol to summon good health for you?

I’m not anti-social. I’m pro-solitude. ~Author Unknown
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post