Unforgivable

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-12-2012, 09:19 PM
RE: Unforgivable
Quit fuckin around Cantor. I'd hate to to come down there and embarrass myself tryin to kick your rickety old ass. Smarten up and take care of yourself. Remember, Gwynnies helps those who help themselves.

Drinking Beverage

Just visiting.

-SR
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Stark Raving's post
13-12-2012, 09:35 PM
(13-12-2012 09:19 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  Quit fuckin around Cantor. I'd hate to to come down there and embarrass myself tryin to kick your rickety old ass. Smarten up and take care of yourself. Remember, Gwynnies helps those who help themselves.

Drinking Beverage
Yeah, that'd be a brawl... though if you do show up, we're going after Egor. There's an ass that needs a kicking. Thumbsup

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like houseofcantor's post
13-12-2012, 09:41 PM
Unforgivable
You know you can't stand the thought of never being able to hear the Floyd again. No

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
13-12-2012, 09:48 PM
From what I have seen of you, I am not convinced that is you in the picture. I feel fairly certain that you are a somewhat portly, balding man, with a beard. Not a thin man, with a luxurious head of hair. As certain as I am that you will not appreciate the sentiment (bah humbug! Wink ) I do hope that you get better soon, and I encourage you to try your damnedest to take better care of yourself.

As for things being unforgivable, no matter how heinous the crime or action committed, I think that eventually, you will have served your time, and you should be forgiven.

Much like how some of us will bring up in an argument with a theist, 'Why the infinite punishment for a finite crime?' Eventually, if it were up to us, we would forgive the person. It might take billions of years, but we would reach a point where we were capable of forgiving the person.

So, for me, I don't think there is anything* that is unforgivable.

*Unless that action were to destroy every sentient being capable of forgiveness, then you would just be SOL, cause there would be nobody capable of forgiving you.

Contribute to the Community Resource!
[+] 2 users Like Near's post
13-12-2012, 11:20 PM
(13-12-2012 09:35 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(13-12-2012 09:19 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  Quit fuckin around Cantor. I'd hate to to come down there and embarrass myself tryin to kick your rickety old ass. Smarten up and take care of yourself. Remember, Gwynnies helps those who help themselves.

Drinking Beverage
Yeah, that'd be a brawl... though if you do show up, we're going after Egor. There's an ass that needs a kicking. Thumbsup

Be careful going after Egor. I reckon he's the sort of dude who'd have a stash of guns.
13-12-2012, 11:25 PM
(13-12-2012 11:20 PM)Mark Fulton Wrote:  
(13-12-2012 09:35 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Yeah, that'd be a brawl... though if you do show up, we're going after Egor. There's an ass that needs a kicking. Thumbsup

Be careful going after Egor. I reckon he's the sort of dude who'd have a stash of guns.
I got yer gun right here... Dodgy

Aaaagh! Possessed by Erxy, I swear! Big Grin

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like houseofcantor's post
14-12-2012, 12:31 AM
Unforgivable
(13-12-2012 11:25 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(13-12-2012 11:20 PM)Mark Fulton Wrote:  Be careful going after Egor. I reckon he's the sort of dude who'd have a stash of guns.
I got yer gun right here... Dodgy

Aaaagh! Possessed by Erxy, I swear! Big Grin

Even down to the suicidal part. Laughat

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
[+] 2 users Like Erxomai's post
14-12-2012, 02:17 AM
The only person who can judge you....... whos opinions matter more than anything else on this planet..... is you Mr Cantor.

So get better you fuck.

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
[+] 2 users Like bemore's post
14-12-2012, 03:14 AM
Here's some healing white light sent your way! And positive thoughts!

Hey, don't kill me. People (if you can call them that) do say this.

Hope you do get better. (plus, resp. problems is so not the way to go).

And remember, that's how you should dress when you go outside (well, minus the miniskirt and high-heeled boots, probably).
[Image: gwyneth-paltrow-290.jpg]

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderò."
[+] 1 user Likes Vera's post
15-12-2012, 04:39 AM
So how about an update. How's things going ? (In English please Tongue )

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein Certified Ancient Astronaut Theorist and Levitating yogi, CAAT-LY.
Yeah, for verily I say unto thee, and this we know : Jebus no likey that which doth tickle thee unto thy nether regions.

[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post