Unforgivable

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-12-2012, 04:59 AM
RE: Unforgivable
I dont know if you get/have had this advert in the states HOC but Id thought out of anyone you would appreciate it the most.

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes bemore's post
15-12-2012, 08:13 AM
Just a buncha shit I never took care of until it tried to take care of me. Tongue

Like having asthma my whole life and just now getting my first inhaler. Shit like that. Gwynnie did it! Big Grin

[Image: 10289811_592837817482059_8815379025397103823_n.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like houseofcantor's post
15-12-2012, 08:19 AM
Feel better HoC...take care of yourself...we need you around.

See here they are, the bruises, some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
15-12-2012, 08:31 AM
Remember John, hospitals have the best ice cream and jelly! (though I think you call jelly jam and jam jelly.. the wobbly one, not the one on toast).
Just speaking from experience, if they drug they you up and the ice cream and jelly doesn't exactly cooperate with the drugs, it's best to have a bucket handy.
On the up side, ice cream and jelly when you throw it up doesn't taste too bad actually.

I don't talk gay, I don't walk gay, it's like people don't even know I'm gay unless I'm blowing them.
[Image: 10h27hu.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
15-12-2012, 06:44 PM
I have just realised something. Johnny's entire post made 100% sense to me. Is he going sane, or am I going insane? Consider
[+] 2 users Like Magoo's post
15-12-2012, 06:50 PM
Unforgivable
(15-12-2012 06:44 PM)Magoo Wrote:  I have just realised something. Johnny's entire post made 100% sense to me. Is he going sane, or am I going insane? Consider

Oh Magoo. No

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
15-12-2012, 07:57 PM (This post was last modified: 15-12-2012 08:01 PM by GirlyMan.)
(15-12-2012 08:13 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Just a buncha shit I never took care of until it tried to take care of me. Tongue

Like having asthma my whole life and just now getting my first inhaler. Shit like that. Gwynnie did it! Big Grin

Fucking Cantor, Girly don't even have asthma but still takes a hit of Manly's albuterol now and again just for the fuck of it. ... Fucking Cantor.

Breathing - it's more art than science.
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post