Unicorns in the Bible

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-05-2016, 08:48 AM
RE: Unicorns in the Bible
(10-05-2016 08:47 AM)Alla Wrote:  
(10-05-2016 08:40 AM)Silly Deity Wrote:  So if it was all made up by men and no-one knows anything about the meaning of the original words then it rather makes the holy books completely irrelevant.

I didn't say that it was all made up by men. I said that it is not a big surprise that men would screw up the Word of God.
They didn't screw up everything. But it doesn't matter to an atheist.

Troll adds nothing.

Repeat ad nauseum.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-05-2016, 08:51 AM
(10-05-2016 08:48 AM)Banjo Wrote:  
(10-05-2016 08:47 AM)Alla Wrote:  I didn't say that it was all made up by men. I said that it is not a big surprise that men would screw up the Word of God.

Troll adds nothing.

Repeat ad nauseum.
Oh, hi! Looks like I have a follower. Big Grin

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED
10-05-2016, 08:55 AM
(10-05-2016 08:51 AM)Alla Wrote:  
(10-05-2016 08:48 AM)Banjo Wrote:  Troll adds nothing.

Repeat ad nauseum.

Well, you're Allah. Of course you do.
10-05-2016, 09:06 AM
(10-05-2016 08:55 AM)CosmicRaven Wrote:  
(10-05-2016 08:51 AM)Alla Wrote:  Oh, hi! Looks like I have a follower. Big Grin

Well, you're Allah. Of course you do.
Laugh out load

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED
10-05-2016, 09:46 AM
(10-05-2016 08:51 AM)Alla Wrote:  
(10-05-2016 08:48 AM)Banjo Wrote:  Troll adds nothing.

Repeat ad nauseum.

Troll is as troll does.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
10-05-2016, 11:28 AM
(10-05-2016 08:47 AM)Alla Wrote:  
(10-05-2016 08:40 AM)Silly Deity Wrote:  So if it was all made up by men and no-one knows anything about the meaning of the original words then it rather makes the holy books completely irrelevant.

I didn't say that it was all made up by men. I said that it is not a big surprise that men would screw up the Word of God.

Alla, the problem here is that God is supposed to the all knowing and doing and can do anything he wants. So if he wanted a book to be written about him and what rules we have to obey and etc, why didn't he make sure his book is accurate? He has the ability to make sure his book is accurate with no counterdictions.
But that's not what happened, instead it was written by men that had no scientific understanding and filled with counterdictions and plain wrong information. Not to mention the books in the bible were written by numrous anonymous people and smushed together.
That is NOT a book that was written by a god that the ability to make sure his book is accurate.
So why would a god not make sure his book that is the guide for his people be accurate?
That is why people don't take the bible serious and why its NOT used as evidence or anything of that nature.
[+] 1 user Likes purpledaisies's post
10-05-2016, 11:58 AM
(10-05-2016 11:28 AM)purpledaisies Wrote:  
(10-05-2016 08:47 AM)Alla Wrote:  I didn't say that it was all made up by men. I said that it is not a big surprise that men would screw up the Word of God.

Alla, the problem here is that God is supposed to the all knowing and doing and can do anything he wants. So if he wanted a book to be written about him and what rules we have to obey and etc, why didn't he make sure his book is accurate? He has the ability to make sure his book is accurate with no counterdictions.
But that's not what happened, instead it was written by men that had no scientific understanding and filled with counterdictions and plain wrong information. Not to mention the books in the bible were written by numrous anonymous people and smushed together.
That is NOT a book that was written by a god that the ability to make sure his book is accurate.
So why would a god not make sure his book that is the guide for his people be accurate?
That is why people don't take the bible serious and why its NOT used as evidence or anything of that nature.

god cant even protect his own book. kind of a pussy, aint he?
10-05-2016, 12:28 PM (This post was last modified: 11-05-2016 08:11 AM by Commonsensei.)
Poor God, guy only wants to get a message of peace and love but can't seem to get a break.

If he only had some way of clearing all this up. Maybe some supernatural power, or ability. But you know free will and stuff. OH BUT HE WANTS PEOPLE TO KNOW HIM SO BAD!

[Image: hands-tied.jpg]

If God existed he would be ether indifferent, inept, or incapable.

If he had the power to fix things, but chose not to. What hopes could one have to sway him other wise?

Perhaps he has the powers but doesn't know how to use them, making him a clumsy mess. One that my not be worthy of the praise that is demanded of it.

Perhaps it doesn't have the powers as people believe it dose. Would we still call it a god when we find we surpass him in just about every way?

Or there's another option. He's not there. Which would make the most sense of the bunch because it would explain why the "actions" are "mysterious" and not well spell out.

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
[+] 1 user Likes Commonsensei's post
10-05-2016, 05:15 PM
Photo RE: Unicorns in the Bible
[Image: c3ccf0a68202f9b0c4e0d3dd85be5710.jpg]
Probably what happened. Don't quote me.

Bury me with my guns on, so when I reach the other side - I can show him what it feels like to die.
Bury me with my guns on, so when I'm cast out of the sky, I can shoot the devil right between the eyes.
[+] 1 user Likes Question's post
10-05-2016, 05:19 PM
(09-05-2016 04:55 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  It's a rhinoceros.

Also, the Behemoth is an elephant.
Ya gonna tell us what leviathan was?